• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
iAgdW9BRcFIVT.png

vanty

That Kara pic looks really photoshopped to hell. I had no idea who it was until I looked over to Hara. Look at Gyuri, they've shaved off like half of the size of her head, and made her face all sharp. Then they went even further with Seungyeon.

Ym1r

Nicole's legs look funny, looks like she has two right legs from that perspective, then you look at her feet and you go "oh ok it's like that"

Posters for SM's drama "To the Beautiful You" featuring Sulli, Minho, and Lee Hyun Woo.

iblebrhK0txmfe.jpg

"To The Beautiful You" is the first drama series to implement the "bullet time" technique popularized in the U.S. film "The Matrix". The technique was implement on July 20th, 2012 at the World Cup stadium in Daegu, South Korea. The staff implemented 105 different cameras to shoot Tae-Joon's (Minho) high jump scene. This scene will be shown in ep.1 of "To The Beautiful You".

http://asianwiki.com/To_The_Beautiful_You

So the entire time I've been watching A-Pink News Season 2, I missed something that should've been on screen from the get-go...

Hayoung is 16.

Wat.

Back when I was 16, girls didn't even look anywhere close to that.

Anyway, anybody know where I can watch ep 12 of season 2 and maybe even eng subs of season 3?

tumblr_m8huhvSlCK1rdtkgmo1_500.gif

I think I can watch this gif for days...

Selane

16 now, yeah. Pretty certain she was 15 for all of season 2 of A-Pink News.

She just turned 16 a few weeks ago, yeah. And she was 14 for a good chunk of season 1. Not really sure how you missed that, though. It got referenced several times and they even did a whole segment where they followed her and Namjoo to school.

Selane

Jettisoned my Yoona avatar. As much as I love Yoongie I don't care as much about SNSD as I used to and she hardly needs more representation. Time to go with someone less well known and totally underappreciated ;_;

edit: UGHHH clicked on the last page of the thread and got that giant horrible Kara teaser image in my face. You could have posted a smaller version of that thing.

Selane

Ahahaha, I knew that's what everyone would say. And of course Namjoo and Yookyung are #1 and #2 for me. I don't know why, I just think they're cute. Kind of surprised no one agrees with me on Yookyung though, she looks fine since they got rid of her awful boring long straight hair.

I think Yookyung is cute too, but for me she's not on the level of Chorong/Bomi/Eunji. When my sister first saw her on idol olympics she said she didn't like her because "her face looks fat" haha.

Ahahaha, I knew that's what everyone would say. And of course Namjoo and Yookyung are #1 and #2 for me. I don't know why, I just think they're cute. Kind of surprised no one agrees with me on Yookyung though, she looks fine since they got rid of her awful boring long straight hair.

Don't listen to these other fools. She's an heiress, go for it. Money rules the world.

Selane

I think Yookyung is cute too, but for me she's not on the level of Chorong/Bomi/Eunji. When my sister first saw her on idol olympics she said she didn't like her because "her face looks fat" haha.

No, I completely agree...her super-chubby face is what makes her cute in the first place. There are plenty of people like that, really. Like Seohyun. Face-fat isn't the same as regular-fat. Though I can't really think of any fat female idols except that chick from Chi Chi.

Alta1r

Kim Ji Won looks like a Goo+Gyuri hybrid

tumblr_m7usrz2s8f1qbyitif6.gif

Drama could be ok.

Not too shabby. What drama?

Max likes her.

tumblr_lyxuhetYiy1qdcel5o1_500.gif

luso

I guess it's only annoying when surgery makes someone look worse than they did before. Bring back Sooyoung's rounded jawline and Raina's chubby cheeks, please.

Late to PS discussion. Agreed, Sooyoung did something to her teeth and upper lip/philtrum? Anyway she was more fine before that.
PS doesn't bothers me as long as it doesn't fuck ups what is good. SY maybe a near case of that.
Fany is accused of tons of PS when maybe some minor intervention was done. She's almost the sama aside more age, check out recent low makeup or airport pics. Make up and hair make wonders.

So the entire time I've been watching A-Pink News Season 2, I missed something that should've been on screen from the get-go...

Hayoung is 16.

Wat.

Pedo-Gaf alert.

KKS celebrating his birthday with Gang Kiz, lol. He just doesn't give a fuck.

KKS knows how to troll.

Girls’ Generation to Release New Japanese Single and Complete Video Collection
Girls’ Generation will be releasing a Japanese single, featuring two new songs, on September 26th. The title of the single has not yet been determined. The regular edition will cost 1,260 yen while the limited first edition, which includes a sticker and a DVD with a music video, will cost 1,890 yen.

Girls’ Generation’s complete video collection will also be released on September 26th in both Blu-Ray and DVD formats, and both formats will come in limited and regular editions. Both the Blu-Ray and DVD limited editions of the video collection will contain an extra disc with a one-hour interview of Girls’ Generation. In both editions, the video collection contains all Korean and Japanese releases by Girls’ Generation. There will also be an English version of “The Boys” and re-edits of “MR. TAXI”, “The Great Escape”, and “Gee” from Girls’ Generation’s First Japan Tour. If you pre-order the video collection, a poster will also be included.

SM cashing in.
I'm looking at that blu-ray.

Peru

Jessica looked like the American Dad guy before, so that surgery is pretty obvious.

Jessica's facial structure is exactly the same, she's just aged into being more beautiful

11805_360183890715658_100001721503699_1002325_1853377304_n.jpg

Your Jess hate is sad, but even then lies are not the way to go.

Ranvier

Back from korea and Japan. had an awesome time in both places, I'll tell you guys all about it later, feeling quite lazy right now.

Time to quickly do the thing where I criticize everyone but Hyo and Yuri.

Jessica is far from her prime. I don't like how she's aged now.

When you compare her to Girls Go to School stage, she's aged/been corrected wonderfully.

Its that Fany that's aging poorly.

but, this gif is kinda cute.

672052ebgw1dva4vuc0t1g.gif

Nicole's legs look funny, looks like she has two right legs from that perspective, then you look at her feet and you go "oh ok it's like that"

Its her face man. It's always been her face.

tumblr_m6i47rKaKJ1ryjokgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m87j91zpsr1rry420.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Seriously. I guess the surgery theorists haven't maintained relationships with women well enough to know how the process from 15 to 25 usually goes?

Ym1r

Seriously. I guess the surgery theorists haven't maintained relationships with women well enough to know how the process from 15 to 25 usually goes?

A lot of you lack knowledge in makeup too.

There a lot of different things that it can do, and create for you. There are methods to make breasts look bigger, make noses appear smaller, and make acne invisible. There are also certain styles of applying makeup.

For example, Suzy usually uses light makeup look to appear as if it were natural. To keep it simple but not too noticeable. Younger girls have a tendency to use this type because it makes them look like the right age (young).

Whereas somebody like Jessica, would put more makeup on; not that she has anymore things to cover up, but to look more mature, with an emphasis on being a lady.

Makeup can make a girl look completely different depending on the way its applied. In fact, whenever I see my Mother, Aunts, and Cousins without makeup, they look atrocious.

Want to see the power of make up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqlOG8fR7KQ this girl is pretty cute without makeup anyway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex33wtqnNz8 dayum is all I can say about this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj0QS4MzbSg

Yep, it's the reason why idols look terrible without any makeup on. Although being slaved and deprived of sleep doesn't really help it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom