• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

magenta

The best thing about those Secret pics is that whoever runs all-idol.com has an amazing camera lens. I bet they dropped 5 grand on it.

I would love to know what camera setup they have, even though talent in framing those shots also helps a lot too.

For the hell of it, here is Zinger;

i7jm0Z0ocjN5E.jpg

vanty

The best thing about those Secret pics is that whoever runs all-idol.com has an amazing camera lens. I bet they dropped 5 grand on it.
Wow I see what you mean. Seems like there are a number of different photographers though, but they're all taking shots around the same quality.

Someone mentioned Answer to 1997 in this thread so I went and watched it... Didn't like it at all. I mean, the pilot doesn't make clear what this show is about. The characters lack charisma, the show lacks humor, there are 0 jokes, characters screams all the time... ugh. 42 minutes about teenage girl screaming because of a K-pop boyband.

I partially agree with you, if Eunji wasn't in it I probably would've stopped watching at the end of H.O.T's concert, but as you said you can't connect with the show and I think that's the biggest problem. As Peru said the show is rather quite human, playing Dance Dance Revolution with friends, recording TV shows by VCR, Yoon Jae's circumcision, and him being stuck in the friend zone with Shi Won, Eunji's character. This quite honestly is the real world, and I think that's what the show is attempting to capture the viewers with.

Also, they had me hooked at the end of the 1st episode. Even if Eunji's wasn't in it, I'm gonna continue watching it because funnily enough a lot of the shit Yoon Jae did in the first episode happened to me in high school/college, even getting stuck in the friend zone. :lol

Anyway, even if you can't connect to the show I urge you to watch it... and as you are studying psychology, it will provide a rather interesting and real perspective of the stuff that goes on in the world of high school students, which quite frankly should be a real subject for psychologists to study lol.

Ashhong said:
Sorry, Tiffany will always be my #1 :) Never forget your first kpop love
tumblr_ksczlyQbeU1qzx4k0o1_500.jpg

Conceptor

I'm not sure if you meant that as an "oh shit" gif, but its funny cause shes really just yawning.
Yeah I know, it reminds me of that Kobe gif so I used it :>

Anyway 응답하라 1997 ep 3 and 4 are out and hard-subbed woo!

h5mGX.gif

edit:
ahhhhhh Siwon's sister ;___;..

magenta

Look on the bright side, at least Sooyoung and Tiffany don't spam up Twitter with their ignorance like Siwon does.

We do not know whether they would or not for sure, considering they don't even have accounts. Sunye from Wonder Girls occasionally post bible quotes on her twitter though.

Some fan cams:

A Pink - Hush (Chorong)
A Pink - My My
A Pink - My My
A Pink - My My (Namjoo)
A Pink - I Don't Know (Bomi)
A Pink (Bomi)
Crayon Flop - Some dreadful song I do not know the name of (Soyul)
Hello Venus - Venus (Glorified dancer)
Hello Venus - Like A Wave (Yooara)
Hello Venus (Yooara)

YG just put those two great 2NE1 acoustic performances up on Youtube.

Almost missed this post. Thanks.

Only seen 2NE1 promote I Am The Best before this, and I never payed much attention. So it is just dawning to me right now, just how gorgeous Dara is. Even with half her head shaved, she is beautiful. Of course, maybe I am simply being deceived by the fact that next to her is CL, Minzy and Bom. Anyone could shine next to those three. Anyway, can't wait for her to grow her hair back.

https://twitter.com/ProxyWolf/status/234266841437044736

"There was an explosion at PSY's concert tonight. Fortunately no one was hurt."

"Rather, a fire caused by an explosion. Sorry."

Wow can't wait to hear the details

Stage couldn't take all the awesome.

Alta1r

Zinger is shooting up my top 5. I think she's top 3 now I don't even know anymore.

#firstworldproblems

Her.gif

Good to see Crayon Pop on Music Bank yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMwb_dWi-ZQ

They're getting fan chants now so it would be nice if Music Core and Inkigayo gave them a chance.

C'moooon Bing Bing..

Only seen 2NE1 promote I Am The Best before this, and I never payed much attention. So it is just dawning to me right now, just how gorgeous Dara is. Even with half her head shaved, she is beautiful. Of course, maybe I am simply being deceived by the fact that next to her is CL, Minzy and Bom. Anyone could shine next to those three. Anyway, can't wait for her to grow her hair back.

She looks pretty good in this: Taeyang - I Need A Girl. In general she's pretty cute when she's not rocking the tower hair.

tumblr_m8i4b9lyZO1qfcoawo1_500.gif

dokish

Banned
Very important question!!

147A0840501E6FE5172966

Never leaving this site *_*

WHO IS THIS???

Oh my... my PERFECT style of woman. Skinny, yet have "round" tights/legs and breasts that are "small" yet can perfectly fill my hand. (I don't know how to describe it exactly in english).

I only think she need a little hair/hair color/makeup change to "harmonize" more with her body. Also, the perfect amount of "whiteness" in her skin.

Damn... I like it.

WHO IS THIS???

Oh my... my PERFECT style of woman. Skinny, yet have "round" tights/legs and breasts that are "small" yet can perfectly fill my hand. (I don't know how to describe it exactly in english).

I only think she need a little hair/hair color/makeup change to "harmonize" more with her body. Also, the perfect amount of "whiteness" in her skin.

Damn... I like it.

It's Yura of Girl's Day

Selane

WHO IS THIS???

Damn... I like it.

Not sure how you missed it the first time, but posting this again since it can't be posted enough:

i61aCox5NbbYH.gif

Quadratic

Anything new on the T-ara news front? Are they still going ahead with promotions later this month or are they in seclusion right now?

dokish

Banned
http://all-idol.com/936

What's the name of the performance? I mean, where it happen? (So I can search for YT video). Usually this stuff have numbers, right? Like 2013553 (never figured them out).

----

Is anyone here into photography? I have a Nikon D3100 (with stock lens only) and I really wanna learn about photography and get the hangs of it. I don't have any money to buy better lenses and probably won't have for the next 5 or so months, but I really wanna learn about taking great shots and furthermore buy other lenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom