• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

It's been cold in the mornings. Public servants still getting sacked. I didn't know there's a Camper store in the Wintergarden.

That's about it.

PLBuz.gif

giri

It's been cold in the mornings. Public servants still getting sacked. I didn't know there's a Camper store in the Wintergarden.

That's about it.

PLBuz.gif
So about standard really.

going to spend a bunch of time in incheon airport this time. try to find some kpop stuff. (it's also incredibly cheap, massive and awesome. )

roaSone

Guys I saw you speaking of Running man really often, so I went on youtube and checked some clips... man I've almost died of laughter LOL. Where can I find them all in engsub ?

going to spend a bunch of time in incheon airport this time. try to find some kpop stuff. (it's also incredibly cheap, massive and awesome. )

I was there twice last month and if you're inside the departure area you're not gonna find much. The only one I found were these stores that had SK Telecom's logo at the start of those long ass hallways that lead to the various gates. Also their items are very recent except for a couple of artists. SNSD and Big Bang pretty much had their entire discography on the shelves but other artists on the other hand aren't. And it is expensive as balls... TTS' Twinkle for example, that shit was 20,000 won($17 US) and Leessang's new CD Unplugged was going for almost 25,000 won if I remember correctly.

Anyway, avatar switch time to Eunji. Her birthday is next Saturday(a few days off mine lolol) so gonna rock this one out for 2 weeks then maybe switch if I get bored.

roaSone

iSubs has alot of them on their vimeo channel
http://vimeo.com/user5155006/videos/page:1/sort:date

the downloads for them are hit or miss if they still exist
http://www.isubs-squad.com/home/_/news/download-streaming-page-r12

Usually I'll catch new episodes on dramafever, they're pretty fast
http://www.dramafever.com/drama/3970/1/Running_Man/?ap=1

The numbering on dramafever isn't accurate though, they started at #1 for the first episode they put up and counted from there

You may come across episodes subbed by kshownow.net but i'd avoid them unless you're desperate, their english subs are pretty bad.

Thanks a lot milkham for the fast reply. I'll enjoy watching these!
I've also found this by myself, didn't check if all eps were watchable though...

http://runningmanclub.blogspot.fr/p/running-man-english-sub.html

Tenck

iSubs has alot of them on their vimeo channel
http://vimeo.com/user5155006/videos/page:1/sort:date

the downloads for them are hit or miss if they still exist
http://www.isubs-squad.com/home/_/news/download-streaming-page-r12

Usually I'll catch new episodes on dramafever, they're pretty fast
http://www.dramafever.com/drama/3970/1/Running_Man/?ap=1

The numbering on dramafever isn't accurate though, they started at #1 for the first episode they put up and counted from there

You may come across episodes subbed by kshownow.net but i'd avoid them unless you're desperate, their english subs are pretty bad.

So many shows to watch, so little time ;_;

JustinBB7

Isubs are the best for Running Man subs. They put a lot of time in it and even put in the name of EVERY SONG used during the show.

Only downside is they're always a great bit behind current eps. 95 is their last one and the actual show is at like 107 by now? But at least that gives you something to look forward too.

Speaking of Running Man, I was wondering, Family Outing only lasted like 2 years? And I've looked around and some other shows that are a lot like Running Man never seem to go over 2 years. Running Man is super popular though, anybody have any thoughts if the end is in sight or will it go on longer because it's so good?

Doramajoe

Neo Member
running man is so close to becoming a cultural icon for korea. i think it was a shock to the producers to see how popular they were in china and thailand. they were mobbed.

as long as yoo jae suk is a part of the show, the producers can keep up with fresh, creative concepts, and celebs line up to guest. then running man will continue. the day when a new cast replaces the current will signal the death of runningman (just like it did family outing)

yeah, avoid kshownow if you can. kshownow had a history of stealing and putting adfly ads on fansubbed projects. profiting off of the fansubbers hard work is no bueno.

Ashhong

I know I'm late, but no fucking way. What happened? lol.

Anyway, there is this one girl from Secret that is, in my opinion, by far the hottest Asian girl I've seen. I even like her weird overbite.

EDIT: oh wait, there she is on the right.

Hyosung fool! Yea we love her too.

So I just met this Korean girl named Yuri who's into kpop haha. Going to pursue..

Speaking of Hyosung, she uploaded this

1YWyh.jpg

New Queen of Selcas confirmed. Fuck Jaekyung.

“It’s late, but this is a gift. Superstar SECRET time. My heart. This is once again a forced present. If you turn it down, I’ll kick you with my feet,” she ‘threatened’ on Twitter.

milkham

Isubs are the best for Running Man subs. They put a lot of time in it and even put in the name of EVERY SONG used during the show.

Only downside is they're always a great bit behind current eps. 95 is their last one and the actual show is at like 107 by now? But at least that gives you something to look forward too.

Speaking of Running Man, I was wondering, Family Outing only lasted like 2 years? And I've looked around and some other shows that are a lot like Running Man never seem to go over 2 years. Running Man is super popular though, anybody have any thoughts if the end is in sight or will it go on longer because it's so good?

Yeah iSubs is awesome. Seeing the name of every background track makes me wonder if they actually have a license for the music.

running man is so close to becoming a cultural icon for korea. i think it was a shock to the producers to see how popular they were in china and thailand. they were mobbed.

as long as yoo jae suk is a part of the show, the producers can keep up with fresh, creative concepts, and celebs line up to guest. then running man will continue. the day when a new cast replaces the current will signal the death of runningman (just like it did family outing)

I hope they don't go the way of family outing and just let the show end. I loved family outing and I just couldn't watch it when they changed the whole cast.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I recall you having a girlfriend? Sorry to hear that didn't work out if so.

Selane

I hope they don't go the way of family outing and just let the show end. I loved family outing and I just couldn't watch it when they changed the whole cast.

I'll be the first to admit that Family Outing season two sucked dick, but I still watched every episode cause I'll be damned if I'm gonna turn down full time Yoona.

JustinBB7

yeah, avoid kshownow if you can. kshownow had a history of stealing and putting adfly ads on fansubbed projects. profiting off of the fansubbers hard work is no bueno.

Changing cast will destroy it yes, specially Running Man. The main reason for watching it is because all of them are beyond friends and have been together through so many things together. A new cast would noooot work out.

Fafnir

Music Core 8/11

Taeyeon said:
Music Core after a long time^^~~
The place where we can meet SONE closest
That’s why I waited for it so much^^
Thank you for creating little memories every Saturday!
I laugh looking at it at home alone^^ ㅋ
Now, this week’s photo is a group shot with TaeTiSeo!
Z4hIJ.jpg

they see me riding they hatin
mAJDB.gif
Vi0hv.gif

Vbd2E.gif
MB69j.gif
Sgpzx.gif
n4NtB.gif

bW9gK.gif
s4gF7.gif

Maknae getting bullied
VGCvc.gif
4UkOu.gif

Seobaby disapproving TaeNy
dbIY3.gif
Ku16g.gif
KCVf6.gif

show show show!
oaIi9.gif

Yoona said:
2012.8.11(Sat) Clear-

I visited MuCore today~
It feels like I see TaeTiSeo unnies this close every day!! Kekekeke
I was actually excited because it felt like my first time seeing SONEs so close up~
I’m feeling jealous of my members that see SONEs this close every week.. Keke
Today my members were really good at MCing as expected~ Keuhehe
I went and had fun laughing~~
My members are pretty whenever I see them~ Good
BoA unnie, who had her comeback is also pretty and coolㅠ
Super Junior oppas were also really cool ㅇ_ㅇ!!!
As expected, we are SM TO-WN!
I will have to pray that everyone is cautious of the heat~
I hope there will be more days for me to talk with SONE closely like today~
I was bored today, but it has become an enjoyable day!
Yoona’s MuCore visitation report, endㅡ
5xqnI.jpg

o6g7b.jpg

Alt, should have gone to MuCore so you could hide behind a pink balloon.

Ashhong

Goddamn makeup. Though that would explain why it says Yubina.com on the side lol.

Soyeon speaks out about the T-ara crap
Q: Have you ever seen yourself on the screen acting?

A: (shakes head) I am working very hard on acting, but the situation being as it is I’m afraid of turning on the television or going on the Internet. I should watch my acting and try to perform better, but I can’t handle it yet.

Q: Let’s get straight to the point. Was there a ‘bully’?

A: I also saw the ‘evidence’ the netizens uploaded online. I did think that if that was all they saw, the ‘bullying’ point of view could have made sense. It is true that there were negative feelings towards Hwayoung during our Tokyo concert. When Hwayoung claimed she couldn’t perform because of her leg, and when she was at the beauty shop by herself when we were practicing, there was a fight between the members. Following the performance, we told the President to handle this for us. Starting from that point, many things happened and we didn’t know that it would lead to Hwayoung’s departure.

Q: Are you saying that the members did not want Hwayoung to leave the group?

A: Not at all. We all learned about this through the articles. We were angry at our company. All we said was there was a point of conflict, so we asked them to find a solution. If Hwayoung leaves like this, the blame goes to all of us. But our President told us, “let’s do it like this for Hwayoung’s sake”. We felt very torn.

Q: The other members never left out Hwayoung? Is it true that there were rifts in your relationships?

A: There are 7-8 teenage girls in their ‘teens, all staying together. Everyone want to be famous and become recognized, so it’s impossible to have no conflicts at all. Every day, members fight and apologize, stay together and separate. It was a similar situation with Hwayoung. If you’re asking if we had bad relationships because of that, then everyone in our group has bad relationships.

Q: This is your first interview after the scandal.

A: I was very afraid and scared. But the other members will soon go into sitcom filming as well and will need to take questions from the media. I figured since it has to happen someday, I might as well be the first.

filler

Banned
Q: The other members never left out Hwayoung? Is it true that there were rifts in your relationships?

A: There are 7-8 teenage girls in their ‘teens, all staying together. Everyone want to be famous and become recognized, so it’s impossible to have no conflicts at all. Every day, members fight and apologize, stay together and separate. It was a similar situation with Hwayoung. If you’re asking if we had bad relationships because of that, then everyone in our group has bad relationships.

DING DING DING, we have a winner! Now fuck off netizens.

Tenck

Goddamn makeup. Though that would explain why it says Yubina.com on the side lol.

Soyeon speaks out about the T-ara crap

I want to hear everyone speak. I wonder if they're willing to talk about KKS and CCM without being scared of repercussions.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Welcome to what we .ts-watchers have been enjoying for years.

Though, I didn't know you could get MP4 encoded like that? I wonder what they used. I could never get it to go 60fps, and even what I did get I could never get to having the sound synced.

Ashhong

OH SHIT

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/t-aras-soyeon-involved-in-car-accident-sent-to-emergency-room

T-ara‘s Soyeon has reportedly been involved in a car accident and has been sent to the emergency room.

While traveling down to Busan on August 13th at approximately 7:00 AM for the shooting of her drama ‘Haeundae Lovers‘, her vehicle slipped on the rainy road and hit the guard rail twice before flipping on its side.

Other than Soyeon, two stylists were passengers in the vehicle. All passengers were taken to the emergency room and underwent CT and X-ray scans.

“Due to the sudden rain, the car must have slipped. The managers are now hurrying to the scene of the incident,” said a representative for Core Contents Media. “Since the car has flipped over, this incident seems bigger than we anticipated. The 119 response team responded at the scene and transported everyone to the emergency room.”

“Thankfully, Soyeon seems to have suffered no big injuries on the outside. But since this is an accident first of all, her filming schedule for today has been cancelled and will undergo a full test,” the agency concluded.

don't talk shit about KKS

60fps looks so good. Fuck this 30 fps world we live in. ;_;

I know, so smooth. I'm hoping these 48/60 fps movies coming out changes peoples minds, but people have to get used to it.

Would love to watch sports/autoracing at 60fps. Even music videos would look amazing at 60fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom