• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddler

GAON FULL CHART
Top 5 July 2012:
1.Super Junior - Sexy, Free & Single - 335,744
2.Beast - Midnight Sun - 67,835
3.Jang Woo Young - 23, Male, Single - 47,956
4.T-ara - DAY BY DAY - 34,181
5.PSY - PSY 6 Part 1 - 29,875

For reference Mr.Simple first month was 287,427.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
http://all-idol.com/936

What's the name of the performance? I mean, where it happen? (So I can search for YT video). Usually this stuff have numbers, right? Like 2013553 (never figured them out).

----

Is anyone here into photography? I have a Nikon D3100 (with stock lens only) and I really wanna learn about photography and get the hangs of it. I don't have any money to buy better lenses and probably won't have for the next 5 or so months, but I really wanna learn about taking great shots and furthermore buy other lenses.

date on the All-idol link says 12/07/12 = July 12, 2012 = 120712. Year/Month/Day

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bQKT7s03J0&hd=1

Quadratic

Every Day is Girls Day

tumblr_m3c474XFSO1r7w2obo1_r1_500.gif

dokish

Banned
date on the All-idol link says 12/07/12 = July 12, 2012 = 120712. Year/Month/Day

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bQKT7s03J0&hd=1
Thanks OC, you fail to please us. <3 This is the best TaeYeon look. Long hair and dark color. I think this style alone beat every single one of the other girls. I would trade "mature" TaeYeon for anybody, any time!
hey dokish where are you from and what is your first language?
Hi. I'm from Brazil and my main language is portuguese. Are you asking this because of my poor grammar? :p I confess that sometimes when I'm in a hurry I usually don't pay much attention to it. But when I wanna make a more "deep" post, make myself clear or say something in detail,I don't tend to make silly mistakes. But I never took english lessons. I can hear and understand perfectly because all the years of gaming and exposure to the language (movies, tv shows, etc... I watch A LOT of them). So, even tho I can type and hear without problems, my grammar is poor and my pronunciation is sometimes unsatisfactory since I never practice "spoken english".

I really like US and when I get the opportunity I wanna live there for at least six months. I was planning to go there Dec/Jan, but when I started taking korean lessons I decided to go to Seoul first and pay US a visit in July/2013 (Our 'break'(?) in college here in Brazil happens in July and December+January).

EDIT:
And you guys make me improve my english daily! <3 Gimme a hug! (>'-')> S2 <('-'<)

Biscuits

Is anyone here into photography? I have a Nikon D3100 (with stock lens only) and I really wanna learn about photography and get the hangs of it. I don't have any money to buy better lenses and probably won't have for the next 5 or so months, but I really wanna learn about taking great shots and furthermore buy other lenses.
I just got a d7000 + 35mm prime myself :) I'd say use the lens you have for now (I've heard that the kit lens is pretty good anyways, for the price) and really figure out which focal lengths you like to shoot at. Then get a prime close to your preferred length - the 35mm and 50mm are some of the cheapest and best lenses out there. I've found that I really want to try shooting wider angle - fortunately I can borrow lenses off friends.

However I'm also a total noob at this so Milkham and Dice and others would probably be of much better help.

To keep this post relevant
4IB8J.png

Edit: Thanks vanty. and wow dok your english is amazing. do you get to speak it at all on a daily basis?

milkham

Hi. I'm from Brazil and my main language is portuguese. Are you asking this because of my poor grammar? [/spoiler]

Nah, I think you may be a little too self conscious about your english, it's fine. I'm just asking cuz I think you're weird.

on the photography front, see if you can find this at your local bookstore. You say you can't afford any lenses but the nikon 50mm 1.8 is pretty cheap, at least in the States. With that you'll be able to start messing around with your depth of field in Aperture priority mode.

edit: vanty's reddit thing is pretty cool

Ashhong

Nah, I think you may be a little too self conscious about your english, it's fine. I'm just asking cuz I think you're weird.

on the photography front, see if you can find this at your local bookstore. You say you can't afford any lenses but the nikon 50mm 1.8 is pretty cheap, at least in the States. With that you'll be able to start messing around with your depth of field in Aperture priority mode.

edit: vanty's reddit thing is pretty cool

:lolol

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
They won't. They're "mature" now, so we get burlesque themes.

On the upside, that did get us this.

Salazar

While preparing food, Hyoyeon surprisingly confessed, “I’m saying this now since time has passed, but I have been to a place where minors aren’t allowed before I became an adult. They told me I would not have the chance to go there after I debuted, so I went to a club. There were so many people there at that time because it was Christmas Eve.”

But to her disappointment, the first person to approach her turned out to be an ahjussi (mister/old man). “I thought to myself, ‘this isn’t right’, so I politely turned him down and went home.”

lmao

996B6.gif

Biscuits

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/girls-generations-influence-reaches-north-korean-teens
To keep in tune with the trends, stores in popular malls have begun to stock up on these USBs. “Just up until two years ago, songs by Na Hoon Ah, Tae Jin Ah, and Joo Hyun were the most popular, but recently, songs by Girls’ Generation, 2PM, and TVXQ are the trends. Although the songs are hard to sing along and they don’t know what the lyrics mean, the teens have fun copying the motions of it.”
Huh? It's not like the songs are all in English or something...

I guess partying could be a foreign concept.

Edgeward

ipJfE.jpg

They aren't in their Saturday Night clothes, Bing Bing incoming? Nevermind, I see the backpack on Soyul. Looks like Saturday Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom