• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Assassin looking Yoong

D9D6j.jpg

eTYU2.jpg

Getting closer...

y no respost? they seem fine

Because it's lime.

tumblr_m2oez2V3e51qblxuho1_500.jpg

I don't get you guys. Some days is: "Oh yeah, look at those titties, best breasts in the whole freaking Korea!!" ; "Man, you saw that ass? Look how jiggly it is! So shaky!".

The other day...

"OH NO DUDE! YOU DIDN'T! YOU WENT TOO FAR, COME ON NOW..."
"Not cool bro, we all think and feel the same about those girls, but you can't make it public for unreasonable sakes!"

Whatever... :\

And my post was a joke. You guys take everything so seriously...

Lol. Just stay away from the jizz and you'll be fine.

Ashhong

I don't get you guys. Some days are like: "Oh yeah, look at those titties, best breasts in the whole freaking Korea!!" ; "Man, you saw that ass? Look how jiggly it is! So shaky!".

While others...

"OH NO DUDE! YOU DIDN'T! YOU WENT TOO FAR, COME ON NOW..."
"Not cool bro, we all think and feel the same about those girls, but you can't make it public for unreasonable sakes!"

Whatever... :\

And my post was a joke. You guys take everything so seriously...

It's not us, it's the mods. We don't want to get the thread closed down so we can't have overly lewd pictures and whatnot. Admiring a gif and stuff is one thing but posting cum pics is going closer to the edge.

Because it's lime.

Shit, good point lol

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
We're admiring women while you post shots of Randy Marsh covered in semen. Big difference.
This. Notice that my post expressed a high level of desire
blueballs
and stopped there. That's probably the line of decency.

Next time use this, we'll all understand:
animation1dfg2zq7g.gif

2San

It doesn't sound that crazy :) You don't like the dancing part in Bonamana? I really like that part but obviously I'm not an expert, I really like the Opera coreography too, at least when I was watching the Super Show on youtube before the MV come out. Have you listened to 2BIC? They both have a really good voice and they sing really well.
Bonamana was decent, but that's already a while back. ;) Yeah saw 2BIC linked here before. They're good, but not really my thing.

vanty

"A senior representative at YG recently informed StarNews on August 13th, “SuPearls will stand before the fans in September, and the new girl group, in October.”

OH YES DON'T LET ME DOWN YG

vanty

Didn't stop the Monday Couple. No doubt HaHa will still be up to his no good. Maybe he might put more emphasis on his bi-polar persona he had in the earlier days or 'Acting' HaHa
Unless things have changed between episode 95 and 107 or whatever they're up to now, the Monday Couple has absolutely changed. Basically the only times it's been mentioned since Ji Hyo's dating announcement has been joking about how it's no more.

luso

HaHa leaving behind Gary and KJK to get married!

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/haha-to-marry-singer-byul-this-november

still hope he keeps up his usual RM persona though, especially when Soshi are back

That was a surprise, it was known he was dating? Or it was one of those arranged couple meetings? It is not so prevalent as before but it is still common I think. Nothing against that, it's a controlled environment to meet one potential partner.

CSJH member Stephanie will soon be making her comeback as a solo artist after being away for five long years.

Stephanie has signed a contract with Media Line Entertainment, the home of Kim Gunmo and Park Min Kyung. A representative from the agency revealed, “Stephanie is currently busy with choreography practice and recordings. Her comeback song will most likely be a dance track.”

In 2007, Stephanie suffered from back injury during her promotions in Japan. After being away for nearly five years, the singer has recovered completely and is ready to make her return. Officials explained, “She is having her rehearsals without any problems. She will be able to meet her fans with a healthy image soon.”

Stephanie’s first solo album will be co-produced by Media Line Entertainment and SM Entertainment as her contract with SM has not completely expired yet. The two agencies are still in discussions on how to release the album.

Hope she is still hot as she was in CSJH. Those "One More Time, OK?" performances...

That was a surprise, it was known he was dating? Or it was one of those arranged couple meetings? It is not so prevalent as before but it is still common I think. Nothing against that, it's a controlled environment to meet one potential partner.

Don't think it was known he was dating. It does say they have know each other for 7 or 8 years and have been dating for six months. Probably both just figured why the hell not.

Alta1r

Maybe one of the guests actually fell for his "you're my last love" gimmick, lol.

tumblr_m8qa6rV3Ry1qei1r6o1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom