• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
While you wait...

vpaOw.jpg

Dice

Fucking hell trying to get GIMP running with this plugin is like using Linux. I'll just let face do these. (nice tracking btw)

Dice

WTF is this

Gr7HM.png

I got it once normally, but after installing GAP I get it a bazillion times.

Dice

I just deleted the twain.exe and that fixed it for the base install, but the whole point in getting gimp was to use the gif making plugin and that fucks up everything. I'm too lazy to do all the necessary frame editing to use anishop3, so no gifs for you.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I just deleted the twain.exe and that fixed it for the base install, but the whole point in getting gimp was to use the gif making plugin and that fucks up everything. I'm too lazy to do all the necessary frame editing to use anishop3, so no gifs for you.
DL photoshop and i'll teach you when I get home

Alta1r

RubyFaith

I pretty sure that someone has just looped a clip of the song to fill out the duration. Interestingly its going to be an album track on Will.I.Am's solo album 'Willpower'.

Yeah it's looped but I still hope Dara won't be on it. It sounds fine with just CL and (can't believe I'm saying this) Bom as well. I wouldn't mind for Minzy to sing a bit too.

Tenck

Should get Photoshop man. Making gifs is as easy as selecting them from the file tab, importing into layers, and select parts of your video before making it into individual layers. OC streamed how to do it for me and it took me less than 10 minutes (including watching his stream) to make my very first gif.

ib0Giq7oleTXbM.gif

^^

Dice

Look at Mr Fancypants with Photoshop.

Should get Photoshop man.
Wow, thanks for the advice! I never thought of getting Photoshop! I should have done that instead of wrangle with 3rd rate programs for a decade!

(._.)

Banned
It is even easier if you have 64-bit OS cause you can just bring the video int PS and use the time line to make the gif.

Tenck

Look at Mr Fancypants with Photoshop.

Wow, thanks for the advice! I never thought of getting Photoshop! I should have done that instead of wrangle with 3rd rate programs for a decade!

That's what I'm here for Dice. Whenever you want more good ideas, just send me a PM ^^

(._.)

Banned
Sliding window? Done frame by frame or other easier method?

Done frame by frame. It isn't hard just boring. A massive waste of time though if your gif isn't really hot. 90 frame gif with lots of movement in the footage can easily take 30+ minutes.

Selane

If you're the one that made that Bomi gif not too long ago(can't remember) then you are the greatest person to have ever lived.

spink

Done frame by frame. It isn't hard just boring. A massive waste of time though if your gif isn't really hot. 90 frame gif with lots of movement in the footage can easily take 30+ minutes.

what do you use? I've never seen a gif scroll with the video like that

vanty

I get that they wanted an 'aegyo' voice for that PSY + Hyuna song, but holy fuck Hyuna is the last person on earth who should be doing it. It sounds appalling, turns one of the most unique voices in the game to something unrecognisable and uncomfortable to hear. Having basically the same song is lame as well, but at least it wouldn't have been straight up terrible if they had a different female singer.

Video is shit as well, lower budget than any SM crap I've ever seen. Would have been better just filming a good practice video.

Essentially instead of being a sequel to Gangnam Style, they somehow created something the exact opposite of everything that was good about it.

Oh yeah and with that new EXID video, congratulations to whoever took away the rapper's sunglasses and dyed her hair dark. The whole "copying CL" thing probably hurt them just as much as the copied song did, so it's good they're letting her be more herself.

Alta1r

Fucking hell trying to get GIMP running with this plugin is like using Linux. I'll just let face do these. (nice tracking btw)

Should get Photoshop man. Making gifs is as easy as selecting them from the file tab, importing into layers, and select parts of your video before making it into individual layers. OC streamed how to do it for me and it took me less than 10 minutes (including watching his stream) to make my very first gif.

simpsons-nerd.gif

^^ can someone make some sexy Go Ara gifs?

luso

Kara performance was great and dangerous, I noticed some slippering and a backup dancer almost going down.

Lack of Seungyeon is worrying:

ibn01S7oavfYc2.gif

ihCtQOgWnuGUx.gif
ibmD2Xn6NqxMv8.gif

Dice

Yeah, Mister has a lot of hoping around so you could see them double checking their steps and being careful. They're normally very free-spirited while doing it.

Lack of Seungyeon is worrying
Well I was GOING to make some, but these programs are past my patience at this point.

Dice

More like there is no way I could have got a good shot.
Talk to them and ask. Say you're traveling and she's the most beautiful woman you've ever seen and he's a lucky guy, have them take the picture together. Have a little fun with life.

Salazar

Talk to them and ask. Say you're traveling and she's the most beautiful woman you've ever seen and he's a lucky guy, have them take the picture together. Have a little fun with life.

If you get beat down, Eraldo is there to save your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom