• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

cdiFf.gif

ㅋㅋㅋ

Fafnir

Sica and Krystal's OST duet for Sulli's drama releasing tomorrow. Sunny and Luna duet will probably release a week after. I'm usually only interested in OSTs if the singer is Kim Taeyeon, but the Sunny/Luna has me intrigued.

Imgur didn't upload my Fany short hair yesterday.
oUVsW.gif

Triplets
Nhnx1.jpg

ETN1f.jpg

Looks like I found my new goal in life.

What?! Her hair is one of the best things about her.

Unnatural hair colors just don't do it for me. For example, Tiffany's red hair during Twinkle promotions... more than half of the time she looked so bad I once mistook her as Bom. Lime on the other hand, she could kinda pull the hair off in certain angles, but for the most part it was just bleh, now it's much better.

I think my heart just melted.

Can we get some more Go Ara pics?

Cuddler

Bonamana was decent, but that's already a while back. ;) Yeah saw 2BIC linked here before. They're good, but not really my thing.

You are right :) 2010, talking about MV you are probably right but Super Show is still pretty awesome. Obvously it was me linking 2BIC :) . I like their melodic songs better then the rnb, etc.. ones.

roaSone

Hyuna "sang" like that on purpose... I mean it's obvious, you can compare it to Soonkyu's brief intro on SJ's "Cooking cooking".. it's the same there... well I understand it like that.

Lime has excellent legs, but she doesn't even have the best legs in Hello Venus, YooAra does.

I rest my case

EXID - I Feel Good mv is out.

I love it. So glad to hear them return with another awesome song. Might even be better than Whoz That Girl. So far it definitely seems like my favorite debut of the year will be between GLAM and EXID. You kids can enjoy Crayon Flop and Hello Venus
and so will I, just a little less than EXID and GLAM ;)

EXID - Think About

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVZv8AlVVME&hd=1

Sucks that this won't be their title song.. it's great :(

Another great song. I prefer I Feel Good though. The whole mini album seems great. Gotta listen to it more.

tumblr_m8q30xXsqU1rvlx99o1_500.gif

That's right qmark. Back up.

I do not understand why you are being so antagonistic. There is room for both Yuri and Yoona
only because Yoona is so skinny.

Sica and Krystal's OST duet for Sulli's drama releasing tomorrow. Sunny and Luna duet will probably release a week after. I'm usually only interested in OSTs if the singer is Kim Taeyeon, but the Sunny/Luna has me intrigued.

Did you ever check out Love Rain's ost? I really enjoyed it.

Tiffany has an excellent ballad on it
Some others I loved:
Jang Geun Suk (I think it's the actor) - Love Rain
Yozoh - Again and Again
Na Yoon Kwon - Love Is Like Rain

Terrible terrible terrible.

They should make a YJS version where they dance battle all over Gangnam.
Wbooo.gif

A much better idea. I am pretty certain any mv would be better with YJS dancing in it.

Selane

That doesn't even sound like Hyuna. Also it looks like they spent like three dollars on that video as opposed to the original version.

Fafnir

Oh yeah I did watch the last episode of Love Rain this past weekend. I liked Fany's ballad version as it helped make the mood sad/romantic. Jang's version totally killed the mood. Ending was crap but at least they wrapped it up in a happy ending so there doesn't need to be a sequel drama.

lAi2s.jpg

roaSone

Did you ever check out Love Rain's ost? I really enjoyed it.

Tiffany has an excellent ballad on it
Some others I loved:
Jang Geun Suk (I think it's the actor) - Love Rain
Yozoh - Again and Again
Na Yoon Kwon - Love Is Like Rain

Oh yeah I did watch the last episode of Love Rain this past weekend. I liked Fany's ballad version as it helped make the mood sad/romantic. Jang's version totally killed the mood. Ending was crap but at least they wrapped it up in a happy ending so there doesn't need to be a sequel drama

Ow just reading this and listening to the OST made me want to re-watch it.

Alchemy between JGS and Yoon was really strong.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'll make some gifs but I'm annoyed with my software so I'm going to be using gimp for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom