• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
being hella cute

eTufF.jpg

Tenck

Been checking out my minus since yesterday, and those EunJung photos have been really popular lol.

Went from like 651 views to 5705.

Here's some more to admire her ^_^

j49Hez7wQB4Of.jpg

jbbbSunY58LVov.jpg

jjpyfGooIQSJ0.jpg

Alta1r

Tenck

Lol, awesome response gif. I have to figure out some more stuff she's in and then find HQ versions of that.

You'd be surprised at what a coincidence it was to find that part lol.

Googled her then went to youtube, saw one video, then realized it was the perfect thing to gif :p

Still actively looking for stuff, but I'm finding a lot of ones like that, where she looks sad. I'll keep at it and see what I can make tomorrow.

Salazar

I need some good albums to start as a K-Pop newbie, thank you.

Dalmatian's 1st mini-album.
MC Mong's "Humanimal"
Tablo "Fever's End"

Also -

MC Sniper - How Bad Do U Want It, Museum*
Leessang - Hexagonal, Library of Soul, Asura Balbalta
Dynamic Duo - Enlightened.

*These are both phenomenal. His new thing wasn't close to these.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
You forgot to bold Revolution.

That's okay, he'll see the glory of Kara on the 22nd.

vanty

4Minute - 4Minutes Left

Everything 4Minute actually.
4minute have an album (or a mini-album I think) that is complete shit, a totally different sound from what worked well for them. It's so bad I can't remember what it's called, the one before their latest comeback probably, so avoid that ahah.

Alta1r

iboXLXSyoK8LEG.gif

That movie has a few more, However, they are more along the lines of her crying, being annoyed & smiling.

Papa was pretty good. Her annoyed faces are sexy as hell too. Dat sass. I'm getting Pacemaker now to see how that is. Sounds kind of lame, but she'll probably bump it up to an 8 as long as she gets decent screen time.

You'd be surprised at what a coincidence it was to find that part lol.

Googled her then went to youtube, saw one video, then realized it was the perfect thing to gif :p

Still actively looking for stuff, but I'm finding a lot of ones like that, where she looks sad. I'll keep at it and see what I can make tomorrow.

Lol, yeah that was like the perfect response. I want to see her on variety shows. And more RM.

Never stopped me.

Lies. Picking up Koreans in KtownLA in a Yaris/similar quality of car? Pics or it didn't happen.

RubyFaith

4minute have an album (or a mini-album I think) that is complete shit, a totally different sound from what worked well for them. It's so bad I can't remember what it's called, the one before their latest comeback probably, so avoid that ahah.

Heart to Heart?

I was looking through my old pics I stored and man
i1yc8EyVM8PJy.gif

Go ahead and repost them, I'm sure nobody would mind haha.

I drive a Yaris bro.

Hmm Yaris... give that thing a 5 speed manual, some 17" rims with a good set of summer tires, then drop it to at least half an inch of its stock height, and you've got one hell of a car.

But wait, I thought y'all Californian's drove convertibles year round?

Stereotyping aside, have any of y'all actually drove around windows down blasting or at least listening to K-Pop? I've been driving a Miata with a soft top for the last few months and I've never ever listened to K-Pop when I have my windows down.. the only time I've ever driven with the top down listening to K-Pop was when one of my Korean friends was in the car. As soon as she got out and took her iPod, I was back on whatever the hell the radio was playing lol.

Ashhong

Go ahead and repost them, I'm sure nobody would mind haha.

Hmm Yaris... give that thing a 5 speed manual, some 17" rims with a good set of summer tires, then drop it to at least half an inch of its stock height, and you've got one hell of a car.

But wait, I thought y'all Californian's drove convertibles year round?

Stereotyping aside, have any of y'all actually drove around windows down blasting or at least listening to K-Pop? I've been driving a Miata with a soft top for the last few months and I've never ever listened to K-Pop when I have my windows down.. the only time I've ever driven with the top down listening to K-Pop was when one of my Korean friends was in the car. As soon as she got out and took her iPod, I was back on whatever the hell the radio was playing lol.

Not sure if serious about the Yaris comment...lol

Nah man, us Californians drive Civics and RSX's all year round. Up snow mountains, it doesn't matter as long as I got my JDM badge on to give me that extra handling power!

I like to blast kpop every once in a while. But I don't blast something like Gee lol. Used to blast "Dr Feel Good" which was an amazing song. So much bass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom