• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubster68

iNZSS1WaZFuDY.gif

Her expression when she's surprised is wife material...

vanty

I'd recommend the beginning with the first episode as well. I'd go first episode, Hara episode, Dambi and Shinyoung episode, then you can go for basically any others after that.

milkham

I think you can go into the Superhero one ep 74 without prior knowledge of the members and enjoy it greatly.

Yeah i thin super hero episode is good, i'd toss in the great wall one after, ep 61.
I'd skip most of the early ones when they had punishments and stuff

Which Running Man Episode would you show to a new watcher?

Yep, first episode would be the best start.

But if you're a little lazy to watch 108 episodes, I suggest starting on ep 64 when Soshi is on.

Speaking of RM, the female guest on ep 107. Jang Shin-young is pretty.

23436482.jpg

She looks like an older version of Namjoo lol.

You need to watch the K-Pop idol episode before the Soshi one, otherwise you get the cruel twist spoiled for you.

Oh yeah, can't remember what episode that is but I think it had one of the bullies from T-ara, members of f(x) and Suzy. That ep is also a good start, though honestly, there's not a lot of continuity from the past eps and you can start with any episode as long as it isn't a two parter.

Jaekyung... hngg.

DXPett1

Which Running Man Episode would you show to a new watcher?

If they are into any group that has featured on RM then go with that episode...otherwise the first episode. Half the fun of Running Man is the relationship/history between the members
I personally watched ep39 as my first RM and it got me hooked

JustinBB7

I watched Soshi RM first and then watched all of them from episode 1 till where isubs was at that time. Took me weeks but I loved every second of it. Still my fav show.

roaSone

Speaking of RM, thanks to milkham links, I've already watched 70 eps, and not a single one was boring or else, this show is just daebak!

vanty

Is Running Man better than Infinite Challenge? I've only seen a couple clips from it from when Fedor was on, and a more recent rowing thing, but it has higher ratings than RM. Doesn't seem to have anywhere near the international popularity of Running Man though.

ryan-ts

Orange Caramel to make comeback in September with first full-length album
After School subunit Orange Caramel will be making a comeback next month!

Agency Pledis Entertainment announced, “Orange Caramel will be releasing their first full-length album on September 13 [KST]. The title track’s recording has been finished, and it’s full of Orange Caramel’s color. We plan to release a music video by the end of this week."

Since their debut in June of 2010, Orange Caramel has had hits like “Magic Girl“, ”A~ing♡“, ”Bangkok City“, and “Shanghai Romance“, and there’s definitely a lot of anticipation for their upcoming album.

The group will release their first Japanese single ‘My Sweet Devil‘ on September 5 KST, and plan to promote in both Korea and Japan.

YES!

Fafnir

Is Running Man better than Infinite Challenge? I've only seen a couple clips from it from when Fedor was on, and a more recent rowing thing, but it has higher ratings than RM. Doesn't seem to have anywhere near the international popularity of Running Man though.

Infinity Challenge and 1N2D are the top weekend variety shows in Korea. IC airs on Saturday and 1N2D on Sunday. Both are on perpetual rerun on cable, flip to a MBC or KBS channel and one those episodes will be on. RM goes head to head with 1N2D on Sundays and even though I'm a 1N2D fan (even with the new cast) I still don't know how RM loses to it.

Actually now that I think about it, both IC and 1N2D are very masochistic shows because they make the cast suffer for the sake of variety and the ratings are good. There is not any "real" suffering in RM, but in IC there is real physical demanding stuff that they go through like rowing, pro wrestling, dress up as superheroes, act as managers for each other, etc. In 1N2D the cast are basically starved and sleeping indoors is a privilege they have to earn by winning games against each other. So I guess Korea likes to watch people suffer ala Old Boy. If RM wants to win the ratings they basically need to have Jong Kook waterboard Gwang Soo every episode.

8EUHq.gif

Taengoo at China-Korea Festival.

OIQw8.jpg

hRVsC.jpg
fPAhD.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
And A Pink, too!

ibaBhAHFDkjZ8P.jpg
iWLyQdG8SmQja.jpg

ihNPVXP4k0mqQ.jpg
inM6KQCvqrTOW.jpg

ibcXxaBZMYRlDn.jpg
ibcvxPA7YO7JJ3.jpg

Poor Naeun seems so sleepy...

iLs7vB87GjuRS.jpg

lol Hayoung

iJRsgEFx6OtLl.jpg
i7JGFN2IaZ11.jpg

i0J2CWqT0S7ek.jpg
iiz30XQColAln.jpg

Namjoo and Yookyung are shining brightly.

ieUZRcoDuebVb.jpg
i4hCTdGKHz3uJ.jpg

Chorong also seems fresh and lively.

dokish said:
Look! Such a beautiful dog.
That's an old, well-known, blatant shop.

Selane

Is there anyone in this thread that even likes Naeun? Not saying that in some kind of insulting way, I just don't remember ever seeing anyone say much about her.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Is there anyone in this thread that even likes Naeun? Not saying that in some kind of insulting way, I just don't remember ever seeing anyone say much about her.
Yes, she is top 3.

I believe she is Dice's #1

and ^ i can do without namjoo and yookyung.. they do nothing for me. bomi is 50/50

YES!
this is a big deal you guys. just sayin

Biscuits

I think namjoo is cute in a unique way.

Anyways some pretty good acting going on in the last Woojung episode. Maybe Eunjung was actually legit crying at the end
there goes another source of income

But srsly they should just hook up. Screw the fans, they hate T-ara now anyways.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I think namjoo is cute in a unique way.

Anyways some pretty good acting going on in the last Woojung episode. Maybe Eunjung owas actually legit crying at the end
there goes another source of income

But srsly they should just hook up. Screw the fans, they hate T-ara now anyways.
They aren't on the show anymore o_O

edit: i might be misreading this but i'm not sure if you meant "last" week or last ever episode of woojung :/

luso

Edit the post, its Photoshopped, in case you don't know...

YES!

At least no surprises will happen, the concept will not drift from the usual.
I hope for a catchy song anyway
and the girls overly cute

Goodbye, forehead phobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom