• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwlnd

Banned
Terrible video of the Inkigayo T ara performance makes it tough to make gifs that don't look bad :/

i9SuoOO1c6Mla.gif
if you're talking about the video quality, vanilla sbs (which is seoul i think) should be a tad better. gbc/jtv/etc are regional or private broadcasters or something and they use lower bitrates or a degraded stream.

speaking of which, i got a ~10mbit h.264 1080i ts music core episode once, and it often had obviously more detail than the regular mpeg2 ts. it was from some cable network, can't remember the name. would kill for more stuff from that network >:O

Ashhong

Hm? Iuno, I just did a reverse search and there were a lot of descriptions to that picture saying "Tiffany's new UFO pic" etc etc. Looks good though.

Hello Baby Fany :D nice.

Thinking of changing my SC2 name to FanyFanyTiffany. The first time I will be something other than Ashhong in a loooong time.

Tenck

68206.jpg

Been watching this K drama, and at first I didn't know if I'd recommend it.

It's been a pleasant surprise. The pacing is very good that so much happens, but it doesn't come all at you at once so you're left trying to pick up the pieces.

It's on Viki if anyone wants to check it out. Twenty-one episodes and they're all an hour. I just finished watching 3 in a row (up to episode 9 currently) and I'm telling myself 'One more, one more, one more!!' before I go to sleep.

spink

Terrible video of the Inkigayo T ara performance makes it tough to make gifs that don't look bad :/

i9SuoOO1c6Mla.gif

iuytJ7AMlyHDI.gif

the SBS .tp doesn't have that bit of graining in these few frames.

if you're talking about the video quality, vanilla sbs (which is seoul i think) should be a tad better. gbc/jtv/etc are regional or private broadcasters or something and they use lower bitrates or a degraded stream.

speaking of which, i got a ~10mbit h.264 1080i ts music core episode once, and it often had obviously more detail than the regular mpeg2 ts. it was from some cable network, can't remember the name. would kill for more stuff from that network >:O

the SBS file is 17.7Mbps and the JTV version is 17.0Mbps.
the highest I've ever seen is about 18.5. If they are dancing in front of LED screens with heaps of graphics the quality will be shit. if it's a static background those bit rates are more than enough

wwlnd

Banned
the SBS file is 17.7Mbps and the JTV version is 17.0Mbps.
the highest I've ever seen is about 18.5. If they are dancing in front of LED screens with heaps of graphics the quality will be shit. if it's a static background those bit rates are more than enough
you're right, i doubt it's only the bitrate. jtv/knn/gbc/etc must use worse source videos.

(._.)

Banned
they find retard hair unattractive? considering this threads track record you would figure everybody would despise her in here.

Ashhong

Damn, that black ocean has to be pretty hard to deal with when you're up there performing. Doesn't help that the song requires them to be emotionless. They look angry/sad the entire time lol

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Jaekyung is a nazi! D:

ZmKjZ.jpg

She hasn't promoted with the group yet.
Thought I'd clarify: She injured a ligament early on, and thus hasn't performed on stage with the group yet but promotes with them on radio, tv interviews, at fansign events, etc. It was in May and they said it wasn't serious, so I assume she is fine now but just wasn't able to practice the choreo for their two songs, yet will join them with the next song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom