• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokish

Banned
Thought I'd clarify: She injured a ligament early on, and thus hasn't performed on stage with the group yet but promotes with them on radio, tv interviews, at fansign events, etc. It was in May and they said it wasn't serious, so I assume she is fine now but just wasn't able to practice the choreo for their two songs, yet will join them with the next song.

What a lazy bitch. I hope everyone of the group start bullying her.

j/k.

Lime haters. tsc tsc tsc. Green hair = goddess.

giri

and Yooyoung

tumblr_ma39ts9t5V1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg

Why does she look like a rabbit that has had its chin punched in?

T.O.P

Banned
Holy crap, i cried so much with Strong Heart 143 ç_ç

I admire Hong so fucking much for what he's achieving, he's also an hilarious guy, the show had the highest rating everytime he was on...props to him <3

giri

if you're jewish, I apologise. but seriously, that was a pretty benign joke.

If you're going to make offensive jokes, they have to be funny to get away with them. Yours was just poor sexual innuendo.

Along with some added creepiness.

Its was in poor taste.

Not to mention which the Final Solution i'm not sure will ever be something you "make light of".

As a thread where we get stamped down upon for minor infractions you might want to keep clear of that stuff.

spink

If you're going to make offensive jokes, they have to be funny to get away with them. Yours was just poor sexual innuendo.

Along with some added creepiness.

Its was in poor taste.

Not to mention which the Final Solution i'm not sure will ever be something you "make light of".

As a thread where we get stamped down upon for minor infractions you might want to keep clear of that stuff.

it was meant to be bad innuendo, that was the joke.

a lot of comedians would be struggling for material if touchy social topics were off limits.

spink some idiot i know compared me to you once i was super offended

that hurts, bro

ryan-ts

it was meant to be bad innuendo, that was the joke.

a lot of comedians would be struggling for material if touchy social topics were off limits

Touchy social topic? The holocaust is one of the lowest points of humanity and reminds us all what can happen when people follow blindly and forget to think for themselves.

It is not and never will be something to joke about.

dokish

Banned
As long as it means the return of these outfits I'm not gonna complain.

There's no such thing as too much Yoongtummy.

*runs to Youtube to listen 'Oh!'*

Always sounded like crap, but I'll give it a second chance.

EDIT: Yes, the song is garbage. But those outfits... Gimme. Jessica looks the best, oddly enough.

Ym1r

So I drew Taeyeon...

Medium: Ball point pen
Time - 10-15 minutes

Eh? I think I'm satisfied with it

Don't use guidelines if you're going to use pen, if you want guidelines draw them in lightly with a pencil first, then erase them afterwards! A sketch doesn't have to be done quickly you know!

Visible guidelines ruin any attempt to have a serious piece, even if it is just a sketch.

jokkir

Don't use guidelines if you're going to use pen, if you want guidelines draw them in lightly with a pencil first, then erase them afterwards! A sketch doesn't have to be done quickly you know!

Visible guidelines ruin any attempt to have a serious piece, even if it is just a sketch.

Eh, I'm just drawing these to improve for now :p Nothing too serious since I'm not taking art anymore (in Computer Programming now. Totally different >__>)

spink

Touchy social topic? The holocaust is one of the lowest points of humanity and reminds us all what can happen when people follow blindly and forget to think for themselves.

It is not and never will be something to joke about.

same can be said about slavery, yet jokes abound on that subject, as do jokes about nazis.

I think it'll be best if I keep my humour to myself from now on, I'm pissing of too many people.

anyway

igEayMgbwGiJz.gif

Dunno if this was posted already, but here's a vid that was supposedly T-ara's black ocean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V26jXunKq4&feature=youtu.be

Notice at the end somebody screams out "Hwayoung!" LOL.

Anyway, the crowd is ridiculously quiet and it honestly feels like it's empty in comparison to A-Pink's performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcbkMkcpWgo

I'll admit that A-Pink isn't even as popular as T-ara used to be, so something was definitely going on there when A-Pink gets more people to cheer for them than the 5 or so that cheered for T-ara.

Chesskid1

Banned
A Pink&#8216;s Eunji has apologized after being under fire for her rude behavior in SBS&#8216;s &#8216;1000 Song Challenge&#8216;.

Through her SNS, she apologized with, &#8220;As much as I received love and interest from everyone, I will become A Pink&#8217;s Eunji who is even more careful with her action and words.&#8221;

Recently, a topic was posted with the title, &#8220;A Pink&#8217;s Jung Eunji talkative &#8217;1000 Song Challenge&#8217; video&#8220;. The video was the September 26th broadcast of &#8217;1000 Song Challenge&#8217;. Eunji had participated in the karaoke challenge, in which the first person to run up to grab the microphone and sing the chorus verse would win.

During the recording, while comedian Han Min Kwan and Kim Hyun Jung were holding the microphone and singing, Eunji was pulling the microphone towards her side. In addition, Eunji was under fire when she pulled the microphone when judo athlete Cho Jun Ho was holding it.

LE5on.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/a-pinks-eunji-apologizes-for-rude-behavior-in-1000-song-challenge

good for eunji to admit her mistake and apologize. hopefulyl she'll be more careful with her actions in the future.

edit: backstory:

1. Solbi grabbed the mic first so the other celebrities gave up and walked back in but Eunji continued holding on to the mic. Lee Hwi Jae told her countless times that Solbi had gotten to it first but Eunji kept laughing and refused to give it up. Solbi eventually kept the mic.

2. Han Min Kwan grabbed the mic first but Eunji once again grabbed the mic from him and started singing over him. Lee Hwi Jae got angry and gave the win to Lee Hwi Jae, not Eunji.

3. During national judo athlete Jo Jun Ho's turn, she pushed him over to get to the mic, hurting Jo Jun Ho's finger in the process. Lee Hwi Jae had to step in to tell them to share, to which Eunji looked down angrily at.

netizen comments

1. [+447, -49] I'm not a fan of Eunji or anything but you have to admit that she was wrong acting this way.

2. [+413, -25] I watched the show because I'm a fan of Jo Jun Ho but I totally lost respect for Eunji after I saw this. I was so disappointed in how aggressive she was by stealing the mics. I love Eunji but I don't think it's right to shield her from this. The national athlete is more important than Eunji. He's the one that represented our country and suffered so much hardships with misjudgements but still managed to work hard and bring home a bronze model for us.

3. [+386, -43] Respect.... &#8600; Lost

-

1. [+53, -6] I love Eunji, but this is wrong. Why is everyone trying to shield her? What's wrong is wrong and totally different from whether you like her or not. I'm really disappointed in A Pink fans.

2. [+46, -5] She was way too aggressive...

3. [+41, -2] Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom