• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

That is the stupidest shit... ever.

Indeed. You go Eunji.

Ybn4k.gif

Alta1r

Man, it's been a while.

IUUUUU! I agree. Her doing Gangnam Style is just too cute.

Yeah, i mean SNSD have had some repetitive lines, like Gee, Oh, etc, but uhhh thats not usually the whole chorus.

Where as T-ara say rowwy Porry what 15 times? as the chorus?

Rolly Polly so good though.

Blasphemy. T-ara says Roly Poly just as many times as is necessary for it to be the greatest kpop song of all time.

tumblr_ltaj4aWVHW1r4i822o1_400.gif

Alta1r

tumblr_m7vhuboy771qgjyruo2_500.gif

What up guys!?!?!?

I'm finally coming to you all LIVE from Incheon, South Korea!

Been living here for 4 days now, and am going through orientation for work. Officially move into my apartment on Friday!

This place is fucking godlike! I love the kpop girls but goddam there are beautiful girls EVERYWHERE! If you ever need a place to stay come hit me up!

Also, This coming Sunday our group got free tickets to the Incheon K-Pop 2012 concert!!!! I got so fucking hype!! Definitely looking forward to that!

Just wanted to give an update to you all! <3 you all!

Untz untz, Eraldo that sounds sick. You gotta share your
manwhoring
adventuring stories with us.

You're so lucky! I'm envious to be honest, maybe one day I'll have my trip to Korea too.
Enjoy your life there! ;)

303663_423375727708224_1615786755_n.jpg

The horse is strong with this one...

Alta1r

N5m5U.gif

my mood whenever a new snsd something comes out and they are spammed everywhere

though it's more of an angry yawn, maybe an uugh

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

Songs ok. It's not their best down beat song.

It's certainly not what they do best (up tempo pop).
I liked Time Machine better. These standard ballads aren't really my thing to be honest.

I agree. Not turrible, but not great either. I like their more upbeat stuff better as well.

Alta1r

Anyway, some pics from the RM filming with Taeyeon:

Taeyeon is going to be on Running Man? Fuck yes

awyeah.jpg

I can't wait!

Naw, she looks bad in both.

Needs to add weight.

Sooyoong is disgustingly thin at the moment. This isn't just a "me thing" this is a majority thing and was discussed about 2 months ago and everyone agreed. And she hasn't put on weight since.

She basically looks like a well dressed starving corpse.

I completely agree. Gah, errtime I see her I'm like:

jt-headshake.gif

4minute - Over and Over (R. Tee Mix)

I like the song but the MV is pretty boring.

Nice rec! That song is catchy as hell.

Peru

The song is catchy but style-wise in the past for them, lyrics are dumb, it doesn't fit with their JP activities or sound at all, will look idiotic if they're styled the same way as they were for the KR promotions, etc.

luso

Welcome back, Alta1r!

SNSD's Oh! remake.

Song was earworm even if average, good concept neverthless.
Anyway, an original one would be better, and thinking about the girls, they aren't probably thrilled either.

The 1st Japanese album had also remakes (Geni+Gee+RDR+Hoot). Oh! is the missing one and will be in the next Japanese album along with the other original 2 Paparazzi and All My Love. Hopefully it will contain even more original ones than the 1st.

And if you compare with other group Japanese releases, it has been the standard releasing remakes, nothing abnormal in here.

Ashhong

spink some idiot i know compared me to you once i was super offended

buuuuuurn

All I see is a pretty face. No talent.

I don't like Hello Venus in the first place, so I will agree with you.

Lol. SSK is sexy as hell, but never ending legs? She's like 4 foot 8.

Hot damn, the one of the left. Which one is that?

Huh, Altair was gone? Where you been? And he was talking about the photoshopped picture with regards to the never ending legs.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
No, Peru is right. It's in the past for them. Their JP Promotions have focused on Genie, Mr Taxi, The Great Escape, Bad Girl, and Paparazzi. Gee was only a small tack-on to Genie at the beginning. Oh! doesn't fit this image or sound at all. Even in Korea where they have tried to maintain some cuteness, it would just be weird to go back to that kind of concept.

I mean, you guys do realize that it's a song about a teenage girl who has a crush on her older brother's friend and wonders if he has noticed she grew up, right? These are 23 year old women now.

Alta1r

wg performed nu shoes.. so good.

3c6eo.jpg

Oh shit! Link?

This been posted yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le-wZ9gwhyk

Dont think a WGM couple will be this entertaining since Adam Couple.

Awwwww yeeeeaahhhh! I'm not too familiar with Kwanghee but Sunwha is amazing. This should be good.

South Korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world. Apart from that there's no real difference in hotness, though in terms of famous singers Korea is far more about beauty and sexiness compared to Japanese idols being heavily cute-oriented which often means bleh.

Oh and once you're past the Girls Generation (kpop training wheels) faze, you'll find 2NE1 is the best.

Don't listen to vanty, Tobe. He also hates Jesus and puppies. Soshi is the best.

luso

Some sones aren't happy about Oh! remake.
I'm also a little disappointed, but I'm curious if it will be a simple lyrics translation or something else. Yes, oppa oppa for 23y will be awkward at this time...
I really hope the next album will be good enough to overcome this recycling. Unfortunately the girls had no choice and I bet they disappointed - I can see them talking/complaining in their 5 minute talk, and getting drunk about it, lol.

Conceptor

Finshed eps 9-14 of R1997 over the weekend.. ahhh. So good!
Chomi cameo, the progression of the timeskip, the relationships, Chief Surgeon Jooyeon and ep 14s stairwell scenes.. awesome

GSMme.gif
0aP6Z.gif

Alta1r

skarf is pretty good. oh dance, ohhhhhhh. just a very relaxing song, kinda reminds me of an apink song, im digging it.

Yeah, that Skarf song is catchy as hell. I'm a fan.

Why would anyone ever not find Lime extremely hot?

Look at her. ^^

that hurts, bro

I think it'll be best if I keep my humour to myself from now on, I'm pissing of too many people.

spink, don't listen to face, you're unquestionably more entertaining and welcome here. Just think twice the next time you post a joke. Lol.

It's been too long Altair :p
Welcome back, Alta1r!

Merci! It's been too long, kpopgaf.

jPCCT6PFlzCsP.jpg

RubyFaith

Absolutely died when I found out CCM removed the latest Tara song because it had Hwayoung's rap in it. Management has failed them.

I want to go to KCON but I may have to work. I want to see Nana, BAP, and 4minute so bad. Especially Sohyun like...just thinking about it rustles my jimmies.

I'm sorry I don't ever have anything significant to contribute to this thread.

tumblr_m9skbx7C2i1rfz386o1_500.jpg

Lipstick looks great, sounds bad.

Peru

The Skarf video drives me up the wall. It's like a collection of all the things I hate about k-pop girl group videos.

vanty

I haven't seen any Skarf video, but I did watch about 30 seconds of a live performance and the song was so bleh I shut it down.

Absolutely died when I found out CCM removed the latest Tara song because it had Hwayoung's rap in it. Management has failed them.
What song? I can understand them wanting Hwayoung's talent to be forgotten, since compared to her any other T-ara member's rapping is laughably bad.

RubyFaith

skarf is very typical looking. Oh! is a good song but too bad originality is hard to come by in kpop. I won't be stanning them anytime soon.

I'm only stanning Fiestar for Cheska because she did a little snippet to that stupid ass Gucci song. I don't know why but I found that very adorable, try hardish, but adorable.

tumblr_ma4hzzrBKI1qa25pqo1_r1_500.gif

What song? I can understand them wanting Hwayoung's talent to be forgotten, since compared to her any other T-ara member's rapping is laughably bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6_OoqNQWLc

This one has Areum's but before they accidentally uploaded the one with Hwayoung. Laughed until it hurt tbh.

Peru

T-ara's rapping has always been great (it's not hip hop rapping, if anything T-ara's rapping is more uniquely k-pop than any other group, so comparing skills to actual hip hoppers is useless) and I don't think they will miss those talents greatly. Eunjung's rapping is compact, speedy.

luso

T-ara's Special photo book "T-ara's Freedom Tour in Europe" will be released on 25th of September.

T-ara's agency revealed that they will be releasing a special limited edition of the photo book on the 25th of September.

The photo book contains over 200 pages and will only have 7000 copies for the limited edition of the album. The photos were taken during T-ara's trip to Europe last April where they spent eight nights and nine days touring countries such as Italy and Switzerland. With the release of the details, orders in Korea and also from other countries in South East Asia are already pouring in.

I wonder if...
ibjIpKixBOsF3K.jpg

vanty

Yeah I saw that before. Did Korea not hear about that whole thing a few years ago? I know they're far more forgiving with male indiscretions compared with females, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom