• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

Cuteness overload time.

Taeyeon said:
The number of thankful SONEs who come to MuCore keep on increasing~~^^
And my selca skills keep on decreasingㅜ

And so I'm adding another, different selca~~heh

My new friend, Gingerbread Man^^

sWFoh.jpg
oN6Wx.jpg

LpXly.jpg

Music Core 9/8

dzgdm.gif

TjZdg.gif

SSj2N.gif
S3tDl.gif
1Gs9A.gif

TaeNy skinship
IG4Ny.gif
keX5W.gif

till next week Show Show Show!
r6e3D.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

wwlnd

Banned
lol, what kind of response is that. and why the edit? now you just sound like an ass -_-

oh and i forgot, choco gonna choco
was just trying to be funny :(
also, it wasnt serious at all

edit2: i'll explain the dj joke a bit: as a electronic music dj (not that i ever actually was one haha) you have to work your way through an almost endless amount of tracks in order to discover real gems that you really like. the quicker you can judge a track, the more tracks you can work through, so speed is super super important. and since most electronic music is extremely monotone, you can legitimately judge the track by just hearing a snippet. so if you're looking for gems, sometimes you'd only hear just the start of a kick (so after less than 0.5s of listening), and you'd already know: crap; on to the next track. soooooooooooooooooo it's a kind of thing among djs to be able to judge a track after just listening to it for less than a second.

I'm also disappointed in Oh! being the next single, even though I like the song.
I would prefer an original song over a remake as I find those to be much better since I've probably listened to the Korean version so many times. I especially loved Secret's Twinkle Twinkle.

Idols that share my family name. Pretty strong lineup.

전효성
iFo4jOcrkuoFa.jpg

전지윤
i0mYnpgfdZRyU.jpg

전보람

전우람

하지원 (real name 전해림)

haha, nice sweatshirt choice :p

I googled that text and its a quote from the tv show The Walking Dead:

"Cause at least I can say when the world goes to shit, I didn’t let it take me down with it" — Dale

T-ara's photobook:
WM3pb.jpg

a9Wdb.jpg

I was listening to the new FT Island song 'I Wish', and i was racking my brain as to what song it reminded me of and i discovered its a mixture of two Train songs: '50 Ways To Say Goodbye' and 'Drive By'.

giri

I've been stanning 4minute for a long time.

Admittedly, more so on IRC than anything.

The only thing better than Volume Up to come out this year is Over and Over Remix.

Quadratic

I've been stanning 4minute for a long time.

Admittedly, more so on IRC than anything.

The only thing better than Volume Up to come out this year is Over and Over Remix.

I liked Dream Racer quite a bit when they were doing the Volume Up promotions

RubyFaith

Eunji is the only female I've ever stanned since pre-debut and with good reason. She's that flaw free.

Has anyone ever spammed Sohyun? I know most people find her face groce but I have the mind to spam her anyway because she's an adorable rocket.

jy8AxypG9P5qS.jpg

Eh? Eh?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Dice is the only one that posts Seohyun, I believe.

Need that Hyuna comeback tho. 1 more month.

Selane

Eunji is the only female I've ever stanned since pre-debut and with good reason. She's that flaw free.

Has anyone ever spammed Sohyun? I know most people find her face groce but I have the mind to spam her anyway because she's an adorable rocket.

jy8AxypG9P5qS.jpg

Eh? Eh?

Nothing wrong with Sohyun, and her face is cute. She and Jihyun both have some fat in their faces, but that's fine. Being fat is one thing, but face chubbiness is often quite cute. Hence my fatface Yookyung avatar.

Edit: scouring the depths of my 4minute folder, I managed to find exactly one Sohyun picture. But hey, it's pretty cute!

me0GY.gif

RubyFaith

Nothing wrong with Sohyun, and her face is cute. She and Jihyun both have some fat in their faces, but that's fine. Being fat is one thing, but face chubbiness is often quite cute. Hence my fatface Yookyung avatar.

Edit: scouring the depths of my 4minute folder, I managed to find exactly one Sohyun picture. But hey, it's pretty cute!

me0GY.gif

I find her extremely cute and she's grown into her face well over the years. She gets prettier with age.

giri

Kpop Security: uppercut harmless fangirls

Wave through bug-eyed creeper-looking dudes.

Yah. He's creepy. But it's more about his mind set and how he re-acts. TBH, going in through the back door to get in, wasn't that creepy, just sort of, a little over the top. It's how the guy re-acts to everything. Add that in and it gets stalkerish.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was mentally handicapped in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom