• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

NRy22.gif
Z8K4n.gif
6yFPD.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
ROFL SUJIYAAAAAA~

iWkz5.jpg

TO. HaHa-oppa

Hello, oppa, it’s Suzy~ Not long ago, I saw the news articles about oppa’s and Byeol-unni’s marriage announcement. The two of you really look good~ A sincere congratulations on your wedding!
Then… Oppa told me not to meet anyone and if I did meet anyone, I’d have to get oppa’s permission… But why is oppa marrying without my permission? You didn’t forget the memories of that day when we ran hand in hand as bride and groom, right.. ?
That is why I’m sending this card as permission to the two of to get married. Congratulations on oppa’s marriage, sincerely and be shining and happy with Byeol-unnie~!!
-Suzy-

trans. by su @ suzybae // take out with full credit
Like a boss.

Alta1r

lol, my bad wwlnd. see what happens when you quote choco!!!! she is bad news!!!!

She? Choco, you're a girl?

If you thought Orange Caramel's eyebrows were weird, have a look at Jaekyung's:

vGDBx.png

w..t..f..

Brown haired taengoo looks so much cuter/younger/nicer than her blonde haired counterpart. Though not nearly as hot.

I agree. Brown haired Taengoo out-cutes blonde Taengoo left and right, but blonde Taengoo is HOT.

tumblr_ma5seuogmK1rp0n2ho1_500.jpg

RubyFaith

Any bets or predictions on when PSY's 15 minutes of fame will be over, at least globally? I would say another three months but if he releases his American album sooner then he can just prepare to buy his plane ticket back to Korea.

293085_529229910425649_52818502_n.jpg

She? Choco, you're a girl?

I'm of the female species, yes.

Biscuits

Dice, Namjoo's cute
favourite member <3

Any bets or predictions on when PSY's 15 minutes of fame will be over, at least globally? I would say another three months but if he releases his American album sooner then he can just prepare to buy his plane ticket back to Korea.
That sounds about right, but then again that's about the length of a Korean comeback anyways. It's kind of sad though when I see him on American media because all he does is the horse dance. He's like a bear doing tricks (stealing a line from GD).

Haha, choco you're such a bro that none of us actually realize you're a girl!

Also classes starting up again and something funny going on with my internet that completely bans me from accessing GAF means that I will be posting much less often again :(

Biscuits

Damn, something's changed about Hyomin. For the better. She looks less plastic and more like her pre-debut ulzang pics.

Anyways reposting this old Taeyeon vid because none of you guys even glanced at it ><

hnnnnnnnng

Look at dem 0 dislikes.

vanty

I've decided I'm cool with Hyomin and Soyeon now. Still hate Jiyeon and Eunjung though since I never liked them in the first place and they seem like the main Hwayoung antis. But after this average new song I doubt I'll ever regain any interest in the group.

Oh here's the video of PSY with Britney on the Ellen show. Britney is super paranoid about her shoes and barely lifts her feet ahah. Maybe because the tight dress as well. She looks good anyway.

Weird that it's unlisted. Maybe since it doesn't seem to have aired on TV yet.

Edgeward

Looks to be some kind of pad you press your feet against that's supposed to be good for you feet with those bumps. I had a pair of slippers as a kid that had the same kind of design. Hated them, was more painful than anything and just left marks on my feet.

spink

I wouldn't be surprised if he was mentally handicapped in some way.

he clearly isn't firing on all cylinders

edit: the creeper

Anyways reposting this old Taeyeon vid because none of you guys even glanced at it ><

hnnnnnnnng

Look at dem 0 dislikes.

my favourite Taengoo gif is from some part of that vid

imQULnz6xhYs.gif

dat lip bite is helen of troy tier

Ice cold Jooyeon. lol.

ib0p1JY8HcmzrN.gif

from memory she's asking the cameraman if she looks pretty in this vid

stupid question

RubyFaith

So Baek Ayeon hit the roof on melon. I don't even know who she is but everyone is talking about her.

That sounds about right, but then again that's about the length of a Korean comeback anyways. It's kind of sad though when I see him on American media because all he does is the horse dance. He's like a bear doing tricks (stealing a line from GD).

Haha, choco you're such a bro that none of us actually realize you're a girl!

I supress the fangirling on this site because I'm a noobie and I don't know yall like that.

TiffanyYoongSanWMLol99o9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom