• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spink

How rude. Just like Eunji.

ib05NkruZYyT68.gif

Edgeward

Travel Maker ep 3

I don't like how they kept teasing the Truth game since ep 2 and they still didn't get to it. So deceiving. It was nice to see Sistar and 4Minute get along so well, the maknaes seem to enjoy each other's company especially. Jiyoon was acting so cute, and Gayoon is looking great besides wearing that giant dress. Looking for to ep 4 when they go to Singapore and Hyuna is back, unless they deceive me again and it isn't til ep 5. -_-

daDCc.gif

Ashhong

Damn, can't believe how much I'm affected by the T-ara drama. I now feel a small hatred for them whenever I see their pics. Maybe not hatred, more like annoyance. Weird.

xaosslug

T-ara should just take a break from the Korean market and shuffle dance off to Japan/China/Thailand and bolster/build the popularity they've built THERE and when they're really huge, return to Korea's lame hanger-on, fair weather indusrty.

Any bets or predictions on when PSY's 15 minutes of fame will be over, at least globally? I would say another three months but if he releases his American album sooner then he can just prepare to buy his plane ticket back to Korea.

293085_529229910425649_52818502_n.jpg

I'm of the female species, yes.

it doesn't really matter. I mean it's all to bolster his fame in the Asian market, and now that he's been 'chosen' by America and he's caught on in Europe; Psy will become the most famous Asian Idol, ever. Right? LOL It's really quite amazing, tbqh. In the coming weeks/months I really would like to see how his success will shape the Korean/Asian industry...

the thing about Psy that gets me is that he is COOL/confident with his shit! LOL He goes on these shows, and it's as if he's supposed to be the butt of some joke, but no, he is fully committed and proud, doing his thing and just owns so completely that in the end you are left being really impressed.

Selane

I can't really force myself to care about T-ara any more, like a few others have said. Plus I'd rather not support CCM in any way if I can help it.

That being said, Hyomin's body has always been disgusting(I mean that in the good way).

r5e4P.jpg

ydiA5.jpg

spink

I can't really force myself to care about T-ara any more, like a few others have said. Plus I'd rather not support CCM in any way if I can help it.

That being said, Hyomin's body has always been disgusting(I mean that in the good way).

one of the outfits they had her wearing during roly poly promotion was ridiculous.
it was like a pair of panties and a skin tight midriff top.
impossible to not think of filthy shit when watching it

RubyFaith

it doesn't really matter. I mean it's all to bolster his fame in the Asian market, and now that he's been 'chosen' by America and he's caught on in Europe; Psy will become the most famous Asian Idol, ever. Right? LOL It's really quite amazing, tbqh. In the coming weeks/months I really would like to see how his success will shape the Korean/Asian industry...

the thing about Psy that gets me is that he is COOL/confident with his shit! LOL He goes on these shows, and it's as if he's supposed to be the butt of some joke, but no, he is fully committed and proud, doing his thing and just owns so completely that in the end you are left being really impressed.

There's no wank to be found in your post. You just sucked the fun out of mine.

m.gif

vanty

one of the outfits they had her wearing during roly poly promotion was ridiculous.
it was like a pair of panties and a skin tight midriff top.
impossible to not think of filthy shit when watching it
You can't just say that with no link.

Kabuto

holy shit my mind is blown right now that there are 5 members in 4minute. So Hyun and Ji Hyun look so similar I thought they were the same person in Volume Up.

RubyFaith

holy shit my mind is blown right now that there are 5 members in 4minute. So Hyun and Ji Hyun look so similar I thought they were the same person in Volume Up.

This is probably the most depressing post I've seen since someone said they thought Jiyoon was the leader this whole time.

tumblr_ldw4cqXP4B1qcoj7oo1_250.gif

--

Nam leader's talents.

tumblr_ma2y08rO2h1r60bmvo5_250.gif
tumblr_ma2y08rO2h1r60bmvo6_250.gif

magenta

None of the remaining T-ara members have used their twitter accounts since the incident. I wonder if they have been banned from using them, at least for the moment.

Tenck

None of the remaining T-ara members have used their twitter accounts since the incident. I wonder if they have been banned from using them, at least for the moment.

I don't know who it was specifically, but I believe it was Jiyeon who deleted all her pictures after the incident.

magenta

I don't know who it was specifically, but I believe it was Jiyeon who deleted all her pictures after the incident.

I just checked, she has not deleted them all but definitely deleted some. Maybe Hwayoung was in them.

Anybody buying the T-ara app? The description says it will get updated over time. $9 does not seem so bad if there is a stream of content in the future.

Tenck

I just checked, she has not deleted them all but definitely deleted some. Maybe Hwayoung was in them.

Anybody buying the T-ara app? The description says it will get updated over time. $9 does not seem so bad if there is a stream of content in the future.

I'd buy it if it came over to America :eek:

And Android version of course.

Edit:
isjpclZthXAFy.gif

I don't know how much more my heart can take.

vanty

Might even be a self-imposed ban to avoid making the situation worse and/or avoid the shit ton of hate that has been directed towards their twitter accounts.

And maybe CCM will ban them from twitter permanently and get them to use this $9 app as a replacement. I know a bunch of Australian football players stopped using twitter so that idiotic people have to sign up to some service to get messages that would have previously just been free tweets.

I wonder if KKS reads a british newspaper called The Sun, because those rotating photos are just like the ones featured on their app (except The Sun's models are topless)

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Okay so OC's mv doesn't come out until 12pm KST. 13 hours away zzzzzzzzz. I wonder if the album will release at midnight.. in one hour.

spink

they can't use them anymore because their accounts were hacked, remember?

holy mother of christ I'm about to chew through the flesh and into my knuckle!

even without taking that heavenly display at the 2:20 mark into consideration, this is the hottest she's ever looked. the dark hair is so goddamn sultry.

I feel sorry for the other girls in the group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom