• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd buy it if it came over to America :eek:

And Android version of course.

Edit:
isjpclZthXAFy.gif

I don't know how much more my heart can take.
So fine.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Anyone know of any other comebacks this month?

OC
Secret
Rania
SPICA
TVXQ
G-Dragon
Nine Muses (I hope. I think Sera said something about coming back 'very soon')

Great month. Could have surprise comebacks from Rainbow, Brave Girls or Miss A.. that'd be awesome. But who knows? :(

roaSone

Anyone know of any other comebacks this month?

OC
Secret
Rania
SPICA
TVXQ
G-Dragon
Nine Muses (I hope. I think Sera said something about coming back 'very soon')

Great month. Could have surprise comebacks from Rainbow, Brave Girls or Miss A.. that'd be awesome. But who knows? :(

Next month is also well gifted.

EXO
SNSD
SuPearls
YG's GG.
2NE1
(Poisoned Gift)

Conceptor

http://www.soompi.com/2012/09/11/interview-with-hwayoung-i-hope-theyll-do-well/

On September 10, “Dispatch” had a phone interview with Hwayoung.

▶ How are you?
I’m doing well. Thank you for the concern. I’m healthy and you don’t have to worry.

▶T-Ara had a comeback. Did you know?
I tried my best to wait patiently for their comeback performance. It’s because I was a T-Ara member before. Of course I’d be curious. That’s why I watched them with interest. I hope they’ll do well. I’m always cheering for them.

▶It’s been witnessed that you’ve met with Sistar’s Dasom.
She became a good friend as we ran our promotions together.

▶ How does it feel that the rap you personally wrote became a hot topic after you revealed the lyrics?
I still have a lot of weaknesses. I know that I have to work a lot harder.

▶ How is the prep going?
I’m studying music in my spare time. I got the thought that I need to put in more effort. I can’t talk about other activity-related news at the moment.

▶ If you can say something to the fans?
Thank you so much for your interest. I will work hard to show a better self. Thank you.

(._.)

Banned
Next month is also well gifted.

EXO
SNSD
SuPearls
YG's GG.
2NE1
(Poisoned Gift)
you take a shot at the group that will easily have the best single released from what you listed plus manage to forget the biggest comeback of next month. the fuck man how do you manage to mess up so badly.

luso

SNSD comeback: so right after these promotions they will work on their Japanese album and then the tour. Anyway, AWESOME.
EXO is not certain will be in October.
Wasn't Son Dambi and Stephanie (ex-The Grace) rumored to comeback, at least this year?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
you take a shot at the group that will easily have the best single released from what you listed plus manage to forget the biggest comeback of next month. the fuck man how do you manage to mess up so badly.
best single, right... yet their latest release is weak as hell

roaSone

Well I can give you reason about Hyuna, even if in my opinion it won't be the biggest comeback,
solo comeback okay.
But about 2NE1, I'll just take that as a joke, you made my evening, I laughed thanks.

Chesskid1

Banned
son dambi and after school are rumored in october as well.

t-ara has a confirmed k-comeback for october too.

music shows should be pretty amazing for a few weeks with kara, t-ara, orange caramel, rania, secret, spica and gdragon (sometimes, he doesnt do a bunch of music shows)

maybe the best lineup ive ever seen

giri

Well, is T-ara out of a promotion period possible? I mean, they are always promoting something...

as a T-ara fan, you're not working hard enough to create the illusions necessary for a "come back".

Fans are entirely replaceable, if they don't want to work any more, KKS can get new ones.

Ashhong

son dambi and after school are rumored in october as well.

t-ara has a confirmed k-comeback for october too.

music shows should be pretty amazing for a few weeks with kara, t-ara, orange caramel, rania, secret, spica and gdragon (sometimes, he doesnt do a bunch of music shows)

maybe the best lineup ive ever seen

No way T-ara comes back in October at this point. And arent they supposed to be promoting in December with Dani? That shit is not a comeback if they are at it every month.

When the fuck is Epik High??? I need it in my veins

oh shit, it's this month. FUCK YES.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Woah, she almost looks like Woori here.

Well, is T-ara out of a promotion period possible? I mean, they are always promoting something...
They have to work doubletime to make up for the loss from their crashing public perception.

ALSO!
YBFwN.gif

If Dani is going to join them in Dec, it'll probably have to be a cute Christmas concept or something, so they'll be sexy T-ara one last time before then.

Though they should probably rest a bit. They work too hard.
T-ara getting rest?

MoHfb.gif

VfMGy.gif
DY6iv.gif
QJG4B.gif

Dice

Jing is always trying to steal me away from Hammie.

Sometimes it just makes me so crazy!
icBdQfLcUMLQQ.gif

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

RubyFaith

Kara's Pandora made me learn the names to the members I keep forgetting exist.

Jiyoung and...

Ok, so I don't know her name yet but it starts with an S and even though she's the least attractive in the group, she has the best photos for this comeback.

Pandora is the only Kara song I love and I hope they win something for it. It's giving Volume Up a run for its money as best song of 2012.

RubyFaith

Dude, how can you prefer Pandora to STEP?

Remember when this happened

I'll never forget these performances. Poor Amerie. Terrible management can kill someone's career. She had the looks, the voice and the charisma.

Step was ok. Nothing for me to fawn over unless I was a Kara fan to begin with.

Peru

I'll never forget these performances. Poor Amerie. Terrible management can kill someone's career.

That and the commercial collapse of the female rnb sound. Ameria, Cassie, Ciara.. dead on arrival these days.

Still, that was pretty awesome and she might feature some k-pop stars on her next album.

RubyFaith

That and the commercial collapse of the female rnb sound. Ameria, Cassie, Ciara.. dead on arrival these days.

Still, that was pretty awesome and she might feature some k-pop stars on her next album.

She just needs to get into some heavily induced pop music and if she can't make it back into the US, learn the native language and go back to Korea. She's mixed so she should be ok.

vanty

From the Kara songs I've heard

Step>>>>>>Lupin>Wanna>Mister>>Pandora>>then others I can't remember much about

Step is also great for avatars of course.

RubyFaith

I just know that Kara are terrible when it comes to singing live except for Nicole, and sometimes her voice cracks. Once I heard an MR removed performance where the audience were singing the song more than the girls were.

Well this was a while back. I have no idea what their lives are like now. Not interested to care really.

Does anyone remember that performance of Pretty Girl when Gyuri gave one of the members the look of death? Good times, good times.

Chesskid1

Banned
kara's pandora was such a disappointment to me.

-song was alrite i guess but just such a big downgrade from their previous singles
-horrible outside bra outfits (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42ET2JaPspk)
-hara and nicole (so basically my #1,#2 in kara rocking the ugly hair) GAH

thank goodness for jiyoung, seungyeon and gyuri looking nice tho.

giri

I just know that Kara are terrible when it comes to singing live except for Nicole, and sometimes her voice cracks. Once I heard an MR removed performance where the audience were singing the song more than the girls were.

Well this was a while back. I have no idea what their lives are like now. Not interested to care really.

Does anyone remember that performance of Pretty Girl when Gyuri gave one of the members the look of death? Good times, good times.

Each to their own, your loss though.

Also, 5 people living and working together are going to get on each others nerves sooner or later.

And.... not to spoil it for you, but most of the groups don't sing live. Particularly not on the weekly shows.

vanty

Has any idol ever had a worse hair transformation than Nicole's perfectly suited short dark hair to the horrifically abhorrent crap she has now. It was bad when they threw mullet extensions at her for Step, it's even worse now.

Dice

Even as the biggest Kara stan here, I can readily admit that Pandora is their worst lead track. Honestly, it sounds more like what Sweetune usually gives Infinite, and it might have suited them better.

It would have been better for Kara to go with Way as the lead track, even if that calls back to their Lupin-era sound a bit much which might have seemed like a slowing in their stylistic development. They still could have easily done a sexy concept with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom