• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatsuki

iBg9L7HOWqDej.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
iggy.....

and i wonder how much SM paid him to do this video. and i wonder if they knew the video would turn out like that.

vanty

Lol, Oppa Gangnam Style at a random bar in Boston!
In the last couple of days I've seen it on MTV (a music videos only channel, not the main reality shows one) who even had a special 5 minute thing in the EPG just for it instead of it just being in the middle of some 1-2 hour long show, and also heard it on a normal mainstream radio station.

If only EXID could get the same hype.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
In the last couple of days I've seen it on MTV (a music videos only channel, not the main reality shows one) who even had a special 5 minute thing in the EPG just for it instead of it just being in the middle of some 1-2 hour long show, and also heard it on a normal mainstream radio station.

just checked us itunes chart

jfoim7hYDeQ6h.png

yep.

W_Dreamer

No eyelashes, wth. At least she has eyebrows.

All the idols wear fake eyelashes. Just check the sleepover IY eps. lol

Its what I noticed changes the most between make up and no make up. That with eyeliner that extend further out to the side of their eyes. Well besides those who have to heavily draw eyebrows in.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So... Miss A is for sure coming back soon... Is Girl's Day? OMG came out 5 months ago but I don't know if they have Japan in view.

I saw some pics from Viki; first time she has shown up in a while so maybe her solo debut will be soon. Then whenever Dambi feels like not making as much money she'll stop doing photoshoots and commercials and sing some songs again.

Brave Girls seem to still be consistently performing at various places even though their most recent song is 6 months old. Is Jewelry still a group? Waiting a year to release something new when you weren't really a top group seems a bit crazy in this market.

I think I heard something about Hello Venus wanting to have one more round of promotions this year. Hardworking rookies. Hopefully Yoonjo is all healed up so she can perform with them within their first year, lol.

As for guys, I feel like 2PM has been gone for ages. I know they were busy with Japan but I assume they're just keeping on the DL for the sake of Nichkhun? Wooyoung did not make a good solo act.

Alta1r

Sica looking so hammered

D2pkX.jpg

Down. I love those hips.

Craziness. I have yet to see/hear it on MTV or the radio here. EXID is pretty good.

Boom.

Hitherto "low tier" members of Secret killin it.

Sunhwa was never low tier. That's Earl Sinclair and the gang aka the other three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom