• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Go Ara hnnnggggg just hit me like a truck.

I know I'm late on it, but wow.

zFT1S.gif

JustinBB7

I woke up once and was hearing Gangman style being played in a van outside. It's number 1 or 2 on itunes here as well I think. The views on youtube are insane right now.

Salazar

bpydx.jpg

CL might want to get that fixed. She might not, and fair play to her if that's the case. But rugby players end their careers with more regular teef.

I didn't say she looked bad. But she needs to get rid of that blonde ugh.

tdzvl.jpg

Crazy selection of people jamming to heavily tweaked Mr Taxi http://youtu.be/hMDQuZb3U1w

I really like this. Also, I'm pretty certain I have heard in on the radio or something. I've definitely heard it somewhere where the name was not easily available to me. Prefer the older version where the girls are more prevalent though.

So... Miss A is for sure coming back soon... Is Girl's Day? OMG came out 5 months ago but I don't know if they have Japan in view.

I saw some pics from Viki; first time she has shown up in a while so maybe her solo debut will be soon. Then whenever Dambi feels like not making as much money she'll stop doing photoshoots and commercials and sing some songs again.

Brave Girls seem to still be consistently performing at various places even though their most recent song is 6 months old. Is Jewelry still a group? Waiting a year to release something new when you weren't really a top group seems a bit crazy in this market.

I think I heard something about Hello Venus wanting to have one more round of promotions this year. Hardworking rookies. Hopefully Yoonjo is all healed up so she can perform with them within their first year, lol.

As for guys, I feel like 2PM has been gone for ages. I know they were busy with Japan but I assume they're just keeping on the DL for the sake of Nichkhun? Wooyoung did not make a good solo act.

Looking forward to some more Miss A and Girl's Day, but I am still waiting for Chocolats comeback. Just some background noise as proof of life at least.

ryan-ts

I really like this. Also, I'm pretty certain I have heard in on the radio or something. I've definitely heard it somewhere where the name was not easily available to me. Prefer the older version where the girls are more prevalent though.
It was on the SNSD Japanese repackaged album, this version seems to have updates but yeah, the original remix is better.

dokish

Banned
Oh my! I just watched 'Lipstick' and I don't know what to say...

Is different from everything that I ever watched, yet is still the same. So refreshing...

I mean, the MV's concept is so simplistic, yet awesome and entertaining. At first my eyes were hurt because of the heavy makeup and the scenario colors, but I guess this was the plan? And it kinda worked in the end.

They are weird, yet nice to watch. They look like dolls, so at the same time that "I wanna do bad things with you", you do wanna "protect them".

Please HI-RES Nana in that black outfit.

I will check other OC stuff.

tatsuki

just your typical dokish post lol
I see.

By the way... Do you happen to be Soyeon_? The only reason I ask this... Well is because I was wondering if you would be able to identify this girl for me.
iohHt0uC4sdme.gif

I think I might have asked you earlier. However, something strange happened to my internet and I was unable to get a proper response.

Please... If you need a bigger gif. By all means use this.
http://i.minus.com/itLitOLjlTJ0r.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
That's Areum, the new completely unattractive T-ara member they added to give the illusion that the group improves when they add some cute kid.

roaSone

Oc said you were a troll but since I'm kind and maybe a bit fool too, I'll give you her name.

Lee Ah Reum, newest member of T-ara.

Edit: tch, grilled by Dice..

luso

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
In response, TS Entertainment stated, “We had no idea that the choreography would raise issues… We’ll keep an eye on the response until the end of this week and decide on whether to modify the choreography or not.”
we had NO IDEA

*buys TS Ent a beer*

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
after hearing crayon a couple times, i really want gd to do a full-on trap song. mv should be out at the usual 12pm kst, right? 9 hours away. he'll be performing crayon + one of a kind on inkigayo tonight. hypeddddddddd

(._.)

Banned
ok i know i sound like a dick here since i'm the root of it but please put a * in the image tag if you quote one of my gifs

my internet is 10x better than all the roger canada users here and even this page took me like 10 seconds to load and lags some when scrolling. that yura gif is 18 mbs i think and it's been quoted like 3 times.

let other people's gifs have a chance to load and we can have more variety of HQ gifs per page if you don't quote them. ok thanks :)

- (._.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom