• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

KfFGB.gif

DLFtp.png
1VPbY.png

fZ63G.png
WsIiG.png

8mJ5Q.png
Hb8zj.png

hAUZC.png
arQgF.png

wXJKT.gif
n6xDZ.gif

9C2e0.gif
wBLF7.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
yea that works thanks :)

too bad the chrome one broke it made grabbing cams super convenient
Did you use DownloadHelper too? Mine on Firefox stopped working. They seem to update often so hopefully it'll get fixed. It was the best one.

(._.)

Banned
Did you use DownloadHelper too? Mine on Firefox stopped working. They seem to update often so hopefully it'll get fixed. It was the best one.

I used YouTube Downloader for Chrome. It seems to have been removed from the chrome store too.

Biscuits

There's Youtube Options for Chrome, it seems to have some downloading options in addition to general streamlining of all video pages.

Tenck

I used YouTube Downloader for Chrome. It seems to have been removed from the chrome store too.

I am using Flash Video Downloader, and I can't find it on the chrome store anymore. Wonder if they're cracking down on some of them since from my understanding, Google has been a bit unkind to services that allow you to download youtube videos.

Edit: Mine still works though, so I'm glad.

RubyFaith

I still think I jinxed both myself and Psy for saying he will be forgotten because YG stans never cared about him until he began getting all kills. Now he's become a global legend and OGS has become the new Macarena. It's never going to go away-- though Psy will be a global One Hit Wonder, no doubt.

tumblr_maexlujwhQ1qgrfcso1_r1_500.png

SUZY IS SO LUCKY

RubyFaith

Picking at the bottom of the barrel. He could do better.

I'm pretty sure he tweeted her because she mentioned him as being her ideal type. Suzy is probably fangirling like crazy now. Ian is dating someone already so this was nice of him. I'm jealous of maknae, tbh.

RubyFaith

Blast from the past but I just came across this:

Tomorrow - 4 Tomorrow

It took me a while just to recognize Hyuna! lol

It seems 09 was the golden year of idol collabs. Why no more collabs...?

Oh man, I remember this. Loved it.

I thought it was funny how Uee had to wear flat shoes and yet she was still the tallest of the bunch. That girl is blessed.

Endorsement collabs aren't common in the idol world anymore, I guess. At least it's not as fun as it used to be. SNSD and 2PM's Calbi was the greatest endorsement collab of all time.

RubyFaith

I just noticed that suzy must be a Vampire Diaries fan if she named her dog Damon. She has something similar to the Twilight Fever, I'm guessing.

dokish

Banned
I'm watching 'I Saw The Devil', damn, the thing is brutal.

Any recommendations?

KMovie are usually crap when they are about romances, comedy or drama; but the thriller/cop/action is pretty decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom