• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatsuki

Does anyone have a larger version of this?

0dbaf369.jpg
Here

RubyFaith

lol GD is such garbage and everyone is loving it. "Swag Check" "Get your crayon". What a waste of talent. Still cute but now with shitty music. Male Tara.

jTI1CNOFrya4t.png

Also, were Kara performing with no shoes on? This was my first time watching them perform live since 2010 with the exception of replaying Pretty Girl performances over again, but I was tripping tonight. I liked it but yeah, weirded me out seeing no one wearing shoes.

milkham

I'm watching 'I Saw The Devil', damn, the thing is brutal.

Any recommendations?

KMovie are usually crap when they are about romances, comedy or drama; but the thriller/cop/action is pretty decent.

Joint Security Area
My Sassy Girl
Sex is Zero
Attack the gas station
Old Boy
The man from nowhere

luso

^
Here's the performace

Too bad song itself is only average.

tumblr_mafp7bjFSd1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg

CCM keeps trying:
T-ara declines VVIP treatment

T-ara will depart at 9:00PM in Korea and expected to arrive in Hong-kong on 18th for their showcase that will be conducted at Star Hall.

Hong-kong concert officials offered that T-ara will get VVIP treatment while they are staying there, such as using one car per member. (Cars like Lamborghinis, Mercedes-Benz, Rolls Royces and Ferrari are provided)

On behalf of the group, the agency said, "We do appreciate the offer of receiving best service but we prefer going together with the staff using buses instead of luxurious wheels."

T-ara will perform seven of their hit songs on their sold out showcase in Hongkong such as
"Bo Peep Bo Peep", "Roly-Poly", "Lovey-Dovey", "Day by Day", "Wae Ireoni", "I Go Crazy Because of You" and their new song "Sexy Love".

Moreover, T-ara will receive worth "$700,000" service while in Hongkong and will take the opportunity to promote their group by appearing on TV and take part in interviews.
Original source is from Newsen...

Not new but:

dokish

Banned
What comedy or romance have you guys watched that is so good?

Like I said, most of them aren't great, although when they are great, they are fucking awesome. There's one movie that I really like, is called 'Sad Movie' in english lol. I cried everytime that I watched it.

You have the 'classics' Windstruck, A Moment to Rembember, etc, which were really good, but they are exception.

Thanks for the recommendations!

EDIT: When they release the OC performance on YT, please, someone, let us know! Ty <3

She is so goddamn gorgeous.

Solo stuff please.

Is this the same player as your avatar?

T-ara's Soyeon and Boram with D-Unit:

7EvR2.jpg

Funny thing about the Gangnam Style craze is that its bringing out a lot of kpop hipsters "i'm leaving kpop fandom, its becoming too popular" "fans of Psy are not true kpop fans" etc. I know this happens with every niche genre that hits big, but its funny watching it happen in realtime.

dokish

Banned
Is this the same player as your avatar?

Funny thing about the Gangnam Style craze is that its bringing out a lot of kpop hipsters "i'm leaving kpop fandom, its becoming too popular" "fans of Psy are not true kpop fans" etc. I know this happens with every niche genre that hits big, but its funny watching it happen in realtime.

You forgot "I liked it before it became cool".

jokkir

I'm watching 'I Saw The Devil', damn, the thing is brutal.

Any recommendations?

Mother / A Bittersweet Life / 71: Into The Fire / Taegukgi / IRIS(Drama) / The Chaser / The Man From Nowhere / Friends(Drama) / The Good, the Bad and the Weird.

Those are some movies / dramas, I've watched and can safely recommend. Enjoy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom