• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

the audacity you and orange have to put me on the spot like this when there are always others doing the same

You have no idea how much audacity I have.

I was semi kidding though, but usually we keep the more perverted stuff for Sal's tumblr. #DNROG

(._.)

Banned
Not quite.

Others got that cautious restraint. You're throwing up skyscraper high ass gifs.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42344714&postcount=12802

how is this any less sexual than any one of my posts?

although I am reasonable. I can see how a gif simply of bora's ass jiggling is overstepping bounds. I shall be more cautious in the future.

also "skyscraper high ass gifs" is brilliant I'm gonna use that as a headline if I ever change my tumblr layout.

Ashhong

Man, a magazine shoot is way different than an upskirt fancam. C'mon son. Also, I think the Bora ones are fine. It's just the last Hyomin one lol

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42344714&postcount=12802

how is this any less sexual than any one of my posts?

although I am reasonable. I can see how a gif simply of bora's ass jiggling is overstepping bounds so I shall be more cautious in the future.

also "skyscraper high ass gifs" is brilliant I'm gonna use that as a headline if I ever change my tumblr layout.
you mention bora gifs but not the hyomin gif you just made that was clearly only made to show what's under her skirt?

Niks

Dont get me wrong, I love fanny... but where did her ass go in this pic?

4aynX.jpg

(._.)

Banned
Man, a magazine shoot is way different than an upskirt fancam. C'mon son. Also, I think the Bora ones are fine. It's just the last Hyomin one lol

how is a pic of her ass out in panties on a bed, ya know what never mind. dnrog content is dnrog content no matter what, right? you really think that bora gif would be fine according to the loose standard set by OC's complaint?

you mention bora gifs but not the hyomin gif you just made that was clearly only made to show what's under her skirt?
it shows far less and isn't nearly as graphic as the bora gif but neither are even that bad so idk why you are complaining. IDR but weren't you just condoning piracy in here by posting copyrighted TV shows? please focus on your own standard of posting before embarrassing me in front of everybody, thank you.

giri

On a more interesting note.

I think the best SNSD songs this year have come from TTS. And the best balad for sure.

Come at me, GAF.

RubyFaith

Well at least it sounds good. They're still changing their group dynamic which I don't think they can really afford at this point. Hopefully it works out for them.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Meanwhile, Sica:

U2OjL.jpg

ljwLC.jpg
LXLzH.jpg

Swag + classy + sexy. Sica #1.

Normally wouldn't be sure of the big purse, but I think it's her carry-on bag so I'll let it slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom