• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

So YG is the producer for Rania's comeback.

akp said:
Yang Hyun Suk has taken charge of helping with RaNia’s newest comeback and single scheduled to drop later today (21st), by leading the process behind their digital single ‘Style‘ as well as their choreography, music video , and styling. In addition, the new song is said to be exciting club music that is the work of Choi Pil Kang and Tablo.
Wut. Wae.

vanty

I understand how Rania don't exactly compete with any YG artist, but the CEO making songs for them? That's weird as fuck. What agency are they with?

EDIT: oh
This is an unprecedented event for the agency as they have never helped with the whole production process for an artist of a different agency. It has been revealed that this project has been done out of honor as RaNia’s agency had once helped out Yang Hyun Suk during his beginning stages of YG Entertainment, when he was on the verge of bankruptcy with the lackluster results with his first group Keep Six. RaNia’s agency’s CEO had reached out a helping hand at the time to Yang Hyun Suk by lending him a room at their agency.

dokish

Banned
Meanwhile, Fany...

tumblr_maohdwO4F01r77uuao2_500.jpg

red_carpet_m-400x300.jpg

i5J73i5KqOH01.gif

Meanwhile, Sica:

Swag + classy + sexy. Sica #1.

Normally wouldn't be sure of the big purse, but I think it's her carry-on bag so I'll let it slide.

I feel really uncomfortable when people wear sunglasses. I like do see their eyes. Annoys the shit outta me not being able to see one person's eyes.

Just finished watching Answer Me 1997, and no doubt, it's one of the greatest K-Drama's I've ever seen.

Quick review of the last ep: It pretty much wraps everything up and finally answers the questions we've all been asking since episode 5. No curve balls, no red herrings, just an honest answer straight from the horses mouth. The episode itself is perfect, the song choices, the cinematography and how they manage to dish out the story in a silver platter. Overall, the episode just brings a good feeling to the viewer.

I kinda wish the show never ended, they still could've wrote a lot of story in between the jump from high school to college and to the present time. Regardless, it's still one of the best K-Drama's ever.

luso

Fany
tumblr_m8z8dq4ma01ryjokgo2_500.jpg

"review of last episode of 1997"
Good you warned, I stopped reading otherwise could catch a major spoiler. Use spoiler code!

I'll do another pic spam later if quality justifies it

tumblr_maovu67mM91r77uuao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_maovsvZE3G1r77uuao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_maomsbcJPv1r77uuao1_500.jpg

tumblr_maoktszJ6o1qb1ovyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_maojq0ImuR1r77uuao1_500.jpg

tumblr_maojp1MM0t1r77uuao1_500.jpg

tumblr_maojnajkcx1r77uuao1_500.jpg

201209211014306013.jpg

tumblr_maojb3gCR61r77uuao1_500.jpg

tumblr_maoh7qVBTX1r77uuao1_500.jpg

120921_505bbfae620a3.jpg

Younger Jung
tumblr_maoke0f7GG1qelqsho2_500.jpg

tumblr_maok9cfBno1qelqsho2_500.jpg

Ashhong

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/leessangs-gary-to-take-hiatus-from-variety-shows

Leessang‘s Gary has announced that he will be taking a hiatus from the variety show world to focus on music as well as his company, Leessang Company.

He tweeted on September 21 KST, “In order to put more of my energy into Leessang Company and music concerts, I’ve decided to take a hiatus from participating on variety shows. I apologize for the sudden notice without any warning. I’m sorry.”

A representative from his agency Jungle Entertainment stated, “We don’t know any details yet. He seems to be having a hard time. His hiatus from variety shows and related issues have not been confirmed. We will be speaking to Gary first.”

Many of you may know Gary from SBS‘ ‘Running Man‘. The head producer of the show also commented, “We haven’t heard anything about it.”

Salazar

I guess I totally approve of artists determining their own directions and schedules like this. Although he does seem to have bypassed some folks he might have contracts with.

Hope there is new Leessang at some point.

"review of last episode of 1997"
Good you warned, I stopped reading otherwise could catch a major spoiler. Use spoiler code!

This please! Had to do a major swerve around your post jkie to be safe D:!

But I didn't spoil anything! >__<

All I said was that the last ep pretty much concludes the story, that's it.

Anyway, can we have a battle of the maknae's at the end of the year? I would love to see a 4 way battle between Seohyun, Suzy, Krystal, and Hayoung... it'll be more epic than the US presidential election haha.

It is allowed to post other forum links here?

Because I only know K-Pop GAF to discuss K-Pop. What are the other big (and good) forums?

Look what you did giri.

Meanwhile, Sica:

U2OjL.jpg

Swag + classy + sexy. Sica #1.

Normally wouldn't be sure of the big purse, but I think it's her carry-on bag so I'll let it slide.

x + x + x - THOSE SHOES = #8, at best.

I love this. Serious contender for top five girl group song of the year.

zWLnw.gif

This is quite good.

Anyone got a clip of this lying around?

So much for conservative Korean culture, she may as well have just POPPED A LIP out of those shorts.

Meanwhile, Chesskid popped a vein.

you're only embarrassing yourself, lol. keep it up champ

His example may have been poor, but he is right. That Hyomin gif is no worse than that Sunhwa gif.

luso

So much for conservative Korean culture, she may as well have just POPPED A LIP out of those shorts.

Very Genie-esque, btw.

Soshi's Genie short style, yet not even with their crotch wide open they reach the floor of Soshi sexiness even with a help ofa ladder.

Lol. It's Tyrion standing next to Cersei.

Those unfortunate souls that cannot grasp Sunkyu hotness, save yourselves before is too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom