• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
oh damn, ma bad haha. rania's always had some pretty good songs though :) Especially "Dr Feel Good"!

GDYB
dpNuNm.jpg
5XjdTm.jpg

Edgeward

By come out of nowhere I mean I had zero expectations of it being this good haha. My bad.

edit: Anyone else feel like they are listening to a 2ne1 song?

Probably having to do with YG being involved in making the song. Probably also why I really enjoy it compared to previous songs.

Selane

#MilkyYookyungDay

Happy birthday to Yookyung! You don't talk a lot and don't stand out too much so most people ignore you, but you're pretty and sexy and some of us like you a lot :) A charming and underappreciated gem, the Seungyeon of A Pink.

I guess it's Hyoyeon's birthday too but someone else is gonna have to field that one.

(._.)

Banned
Thread is full of FAKE Sones. did Tiffany or Sooyoung get a mega post on their birthdays? if they deserve one then so does Hyoyeon.

Selane

Honestly I don't call myself a Sone any more. I mean, what does SNSD even do these days besides magazine photoshoots and occasionally release some shitty Japanese ballad(yeah I went there). I'm just a guy that likes Yoona and Sunny.

Also I don't feel bad about disliking Hyoyeon at all because it's not like I don't like her because of her unpopularity or appearance or anything, I just don't like her personality. Maybe it's just me but she just comes off as nasty and annoying on a lot of the shows they do. Being a fan of a group doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to like every member equally.

dokish

Banned
Honestly I don't call myself a Sone any more. I mean, what does SNSD even do these days besides magazine photoshoots and occasionally release some shitty Japanese ballad(yeah I went there). I'm just a guy that likes Yoona and Sunny.

Also I don't feel bad about disliking Hyoyeon at all because it's not like I don't like her because of her unpopularity or appearance or anything, I just don't like her personality. Maybe it's just me but she just comes off as nasty and annoying on a lot of the shows they do. Being a fan of a group doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to like every member equally.

Selane you're the only
non-
sone i respect in this thread

Hyoyoen is just... bland. She isn't charismatic at all.

dokish

Banned
Would be much funnier without the abusive use of "internet language".

But yes, I laughed pretty hard at all those pics.

The first one is freaking hilarious. Sooyoung's face at the end lol.

Tiffany is the winner.
Sunny won the 2nd place.

giri

By come out of nowhere I mean I had zero expectations of it being this good haha. My bad.

edit: Anyone else feel like they are listening to a 2ne1 song?

huh? the song is very rania. Maybe a little lower temp if anything.

They just played gangnam style at the phillies game I am at.

I'm sorry to hear you went to a baseball game. I'm sure things will turn around.

Also, grats to jongkookie, great post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom