• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

filler

Banned
ibrKJgIN7K5Xp6.gif

Salazar

The ‘Super 7‘ concert was canceled recently because of much conflict surrounding it. Following the cancellation, both Leessang members Gary and Gil withdrew from their respective variety shows.

The damage does not stop there. The concert was prepared from the members’ own wallets. One representative revealed, “We’re estimating to have to pay in the 100 million KRW (around $90,000 USD) range. The members are planning to pay for all the costs related to the cancellation of the venue and such.”

However, more than the money involved, the largest loss for the members is the amount of effort they put into preparing the concert. The representative said, “Every time the members weren’t busy, they practiced for the concert by learning instruments. Their effort of over 9 months have come to naught because of the cancellation. The people who have been watching feel terrible about it.”

The concert was questioned by many as the event was considered expensive, different from previous ‘Infinity Challenge’ concerts that had been free, and the vague statement of the concert being not “associated with the show” had brought about misunderstanding especially as the concert would be held at the broadcast time of the show. Many questioned if the show was being put on for the members’ own profit, and thus brought about backlash.

Sounds like netizen swarm.

(._.)

Banned
I would also like to know if you will be streaming copyrighted tv shows on your stream that you post in here all the time, orange.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I would also like to know if you will be streaming copyrighted tv shows on your stream that you post in here all the time, orange.
LOL, it's streamed on their official youtube channel. you should stop being mad

Salazar

Really does sound like it was just netizen entitlement regarding this concert thing.

How dare they do a concert instead of the show; how dare they charge for it etc.

Rainbow opening a store in Gangnam. Jaekyung looking different (but good).

Edgeward

Music Core's line-up tonight

100%, Mighty Mouth, FIESTAR, Secret, FT Island, Orange Caramel, ZE:A, VIXX, Rumble Fish (feat. MIJI), Kara, T-ara, BTOB, E7, Spica, Baek A yeon, RaNia, She'z, ChAOS, Goddess, OFFROAD

She'z is back? Da hell?

Looking forward to Rania's stage among the usuals like Secret. Oh lordy lord.

giri

jaekyung is so pretty there
KbH1d.gif

EDIT: does KARA live together in dorms still?

They still have a dorm, but i know goo hara at least, has her own place. So i'd assume the others do too.

Probably only use the dorms prior to comebacks to maximize practice time.

Been gone for a month. Still catching up to the thread (7 pages to go lol)

SoCal GAF attending the BIGBANG concert? I was gonna go for the $120 seats but I'm still hoping the SBS concert happens later this year so i'll stick with $90 seats
upper deck sucks ass though

Edit: ordered my ticket a few minutes ago. I'm pretty close to the stage (upper deck). Fuck ticketmaster and their bullshit fees though. $111 after tax and fees. FML.

wwlnd

Banned
re: gif sizes

anyone have any suggestions on concrete guidelines? would a general size of ~5-6mb per gif be ok? what about occaisonal ~10mb gifs?

also, on my system chrome can handle big gifs just fine if they're the only (big) gif visible.

also, just recently ive been aiming for a much higher ("real" resolution)/(gif dimesions) ratio than before. the idea being to make the gif look a bit more similar to some of those ultra crisp photos you sometimes see that you can immediately recognize as /not/ being from a video. so i generally downsize the video to 1/3 size as a bare minimum. sometimes even downsizing to 1/5 or less is still not enough.

now when i look back at all the hundreds of gifs i made they all look like rubbish; they're all way too big TT

though by downsizing so much youre still losing "real" resolution, so no shame in big gifs, obv.

Biscuits

I'm really enjoying the Rania song. Or maybe I'm just being primed to like it because it's a YG song :/

So hyped for Running Man!! ;aklsjdfoiaw

big bang looks sold out. fuck my friends :'(

holy fuckin shit!!!!
dat YG fanbase. Did you get a ticket for yourself at least?

edit: err, read this from somewhere else

FYI: Big Bang LA tickets are NOT sold out.

I've been on it for almost 2 hours and I've come across some tickets still. I'm still trying to get one more ticket of desire so I'm still refreshing over and over, but there's still some tickets out there, just got to be patient. Or you can call. I called and they offered me 100$ ones, can't seem to get anything higher through phone call though. Also, I think only single seats are left! Good luck everyone :3

Nah, I would only go in a group with my friends. I'll keep refreshing, maybe some will pop up. Just looking for nosebleeds

Having been to the Honda Center for this years SMTown, its crazy to think the arena has been sold out already. SMTown still had tickets available the day of the show.

Hopefully they do have tickets still available at a later date. A friend wants to go but he's not sure if he'll have enough money until closer to the concert's date.

Edgeward

My bad about yesterday Edge, fell asleep;;; Better not be way ahead of me!!

Haha not to worry, I spent most of the time just trying to connect to Max and another friend with no luck. I will be home in a couple hours though ready to loot again.

I actually would be interested in going to the BB concert but I have a flight that night so it's no bueno. :S

Honda center is a nice place too lots of offsite parking nearby that was dirt cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom