• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

Taengoo RM is on! :>

Kwangsoo with the luck this time -
UJOdz.jpg

ma27Q.jpg

Dream Concert AS

AsQ9s.jpg

JustinBB7

Was watching a bit of RM live, but I just don't wanna spoil myself, it's hard to follow without subs lol. Sucks Isubs is so slow because it will be a month or 2 before we get the Taeyeon ep :(

On a Isubs related note, they just released episode 100 for VIP members!

I don't know if it has been said yet, but Taengoo declared at SM Town Jakarta's press conference, that Soshi are working on two complete albums, Japanese and Korean.

About fucking time. How long has it been since The Boys? TTS doesn't count. By the way, I wasn't around when SM announced TTS, so I am wondering if they mentioned anything about possible other sub units? I always thought it was weird how they put three vocalists in on unit, as that would leave two vocalists to carry four dancers.

Kahi>>>>>>>>>

lol no.

I'm not a huge Nana fan or anything, but I can't deny that my After School folder is 95% Nana.

Though to be fair she's pretty much the only member that anyone ever posts in this thread...

That's not true.

I forgot you're only one of few people that likes Krystal posts around here :p
I just needed some bs excuse to do a megapost to make up for my one month absence

Krystal is popular here. What are you on about?

Three bullshit post on a single page, get it together GAF.

I didn't pay full price for the ticket and assumed I wouldn't regret it too much. I really do though, I kept looking down at the stalls from where I was, wishing I was there. :p
Yeah, the concert was really good, good music, good audience (well better then United Cube anyway), good evening. :p Only downside was the queue beforehand. They had ridiculously given no indication that there was a separate line for the balcony. This meant there were a ton of people (me included) standing in a longer line then necessary for nearly an hour. No one ever attempted to give warning until you reached the door and got told to go queue up somewhere else. >.>

I'll probably go next time there do a concert in london. From the fancams they seem much better live than on the music shows.

After School/Orange Caramel's Lizzy:
4OvY9.jpg

I wonder whos lap she's sitting on?

giri

OMG Nana *________* but what I'm trying to say is thy RaNia is so friggin underrated. It frustrates me that mistakes like Hyomin has fans. Tbh

Hey I ain't gonna lie. :p they own it tho.

i have nfi what you mean.

I've been hard reppin RaNia here for the last 2 weeks. Love everything they've done. Seriously great group.

New song isn't their best, but it's a really solid song.

GROSS idk why I stepped into AKP but I saw the YG fanatics were saying they only watched the Style video because YGs involvement and saying other stupid crap. All this publicity and idiots buying into any crap YG pushes out no matter if its good or not is GREAT for RaNia. Top 10 on the charts? They are coming for those wigs.

AKP kpop fans are divisionist retards. they aren't even sure who they're trolling anymore. read the comment section less.

Also, who doesn't like krystal? she's awesome. i know f(x) don't get a ton of love, but when they get it right, they get it RIGHT.

vanty

i have nfi what you mean.
You just saw an example of Pop-GAF. Makes this thread look very normal.

Can anyone explain what's with Hyun Young's leg here? Some crazy vein that I've never seen anything like before, almost looks like some cable has been implanted under the skin. Then on the calf there's like a scar where the skin is clearly a different color on either side of it.

0MylQ.jpg

giri

You just saw an example of Pop-GAF. Makes this thread look very normal.

Can anyone explain what's with Hyun Young's leg here? Some crazy vein that I've never seen anything like before, almost looks like some cable has been implanted under the skin. Then on the calf there's like a scar where the skin is clearly a different color on either side of it.

0MylQ.jpg

I'd say the calf thing is either just lighting or a tan thing.

the blue vein... when you bend over like that, you actually stretch really taught all those ligaments at the back of your hamstrings.

Alta1r

I forgot you're only one of few people that likes Krystal posts around here :p
I just needed some bs excuse to do a megapost to make up for my one month absence

Awwwwww yeeeaaaahhh! Welcome back. Fantastic megapost to commemorate your return. Especially those first two gifs, where are those from?

The red colour looks hot on her, she tweeted this 2 days ago.

in8zPTR3DiS00.png

1312435106340.gif

Amen. That matching red lipstick too. Need more Jaekyung red pics ASAP as possible.

it's light reflecting off of something shiny on the stage, its hitting her shoe too

Lol.

Fafnir

Damn I was going to watch RM Taengoo live but decided sleep was the better option. Hurry up and upload Soshified.

Gary must have done this, this is why he is really retiring.
tumblr_mat4fr3mXF1rztt0so3_250.gif

I don't know why you guys are so surprised about a Korean Soshi album dropping soon, you should be expecting one every October/November time, seems like it's SM's strat to drop one before Golden Disk awards time. Unless the song is Gee quality, I don't see anyone but PSY winning Golden Disk this year.

Biscuits

Damn I was going to watch RM Taengoo live but decided sleep was the better option. Hurry up and upload Soshified.

tumblr_mat4fr3mXF1rztt0so3_250.gif

I don't know why you guys are so surprised about a Korean Soshi album dropping soon, you should be expecting one every October/November time, seems like it's SM's strat to drop one before Golden Disk awards time. Unless the song is Gee quality, I don't see anyone but PSY winning Golden Disk this year.
It's up on the KGP stream justin.tv account, pretty good quality too. So good.

Am I missing a joke here? Looks like a shadow.

luso

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mat4fr3mXF1rztt0so3_250.gif

That gif is spoiler. I watched the episode when it aired.
Not surprise, was more when Japanese Oh! was announced, TTS as well. SNSD gives money to SM so something should happen before year end, specially when the Japanese tour was announced.

luso

^ tell me is not true! The bag gives illusion she has tiny waist and the lens can do some distortion as the giant head but the thinness is scary, a she-Gollum

milkham

lol. No...

Photo 1
Photo 2

However the camera lens / photographer is shit, see the legs:
Photo 3

the exif info is still in that photo,

dGR37.png

at 48mm i don't think even the cheapest lens has much distortion, and given that it was taken with a 1d mark III it was very likely paired with a decent lens so it probably isn't distortion.

She looks like a kid with some kind of disability, does she have a medical condition?

giri

the exif info is still in that photo,

dGR37.png

at 48mm i don't think even the cheapest lens has much distortion, and given that it was taken with a 1d mark III it was very likely paired with a decent lens so it probably isn't distortion.

She looks like a kid with some kind of disability, does she have a medical condition?

I'd say it's a combination of 4 things

the giant shoes
the poofy hair
the loose fitting shirt
her being anorexicly thin

Pretty accurate.
Even Sooyoung is better now, see below.

Jessica and those shoes...

What is up with the watermark on one of them?? It's like a pig unicorn or something and it looks creepy as fnck... @_____@

Leave those shoes alone bro. It might be ugly, but she rocks them out pretty well.

Those Boram pics are pretty damn depressing.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom