• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronok

There was a obnoxious women holding her ipad up in my face, so rather then throwing it off the balcony I decided to move to this location behind all the seats.... A much better view actually. =)

Would have preferred the stalls though. :(

El5MI.jpg

roaSone

I don't know if it has been said yet, but Taengoo declared at SM Town Jakarta's press conference, that Soshi are working on two complete albums, Japanese and Korean.

tatsuki

re: gif sizes

anyone have any suggestions on concrete guidelines? would a general size of ~5-6mb per gif be ok? what about occaisonal ~10mb gifs?
this is pretty much what I aim for. anything over and i'll just link it.
also, on my system chrome can handle big gifs just fine if they're the only (big) gif visible.
same
now when i look back at all the hundreds of gifs i made they all look like rubbish; they're all way too big TT
sometimes it's good to just delete everything and start fresh.

i think you recently added me on minus. i'll have to take a look at your page later.

RubyFaith

There was a obnoxious women holding her ipad up in my face, so rather then throwing it off the balcony I decided to move to this location behind all the seats.... A much better view actually. =)

El5MI.jpg

This is the concert in London right? Was it good?

El5MI.jpg

Why didnt you go stalls?

I didnt bother going because im saving money. I heard it was good though and they did some covers of british bands.

Ronok

This is the concert in London right? Was it good?

Yeah, it was really enjoyable. Well after I got away from the ipad lady anyway.

Why didnt you go stalls?

I didnt bother going because im saving money. I heard it was good though and they did some covers of british bands.

I didn't pay full price for the ticket and assumed I wouldn't regret it too much. I really do though, I kept looking down at the stalls from where I was, wishing I was there. :p
Yeah, the concert was really good, good music, good audience (well better then United Cube anyway), good evening. :p Only downside was the queue beforehand. They had ridiculously given no indication that there was a separate line for the balcony. This meant there were a ton of people (me included) standing in a longer line then necessary for nearly an hour. No one ever attempted to give warning until you reached the door and got told to go queue up somewhere else. >.>

Selane

I'm not a huge Nana fan or anything, but I can't deny that my After School folder is 95% Nana.

Though to be fair she's pretty much the only member that anyone ever posts in this thread...

dokish

Banned
HOLY FUCK, IM TAE SAN IS SUCH A PRICK. I wanna punch this guy in the face so much.

Almost finishing the series... Im Me Ah Ri and Sera are the only thing worth it, actually... Although I'm enjoying it overall, I don't know... Seo Yi Soo character was really forced sometimes and behaving like a child.

HOLY FUCK, IM TAE SAN IS SUCH A PRICK. I wanna punch this guy in the face so much.

Ha, I agree but you gotta see it from his perspective and the big picture as well. The man code states that you should never date your
best friends sister
no matter what. Ignoring that, the age gap between Yoon Pal and Meari is somewhere around 15 years give or take. While there's nothing wrong with that, if you can't see the implications of this age gap, then this is that:
Meari is practically a trophy wife.

Kyon

Banned
K RaNia just DESTROYED your faves yesterday. Seriously they have more talent than most of the hags in the K industry. Their sex appeal, looks, fierceness, effortless SNATCHING and pussy popping is just>>>>>>>>>>

How y'all aren't stanning for these K skanks but Stan for HYOGRE from No Talent-ara and their Roly Poly 7.0 song is just boggling and sad

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
K RaNia just DESTROYED your faves yesterday. Seriously they have more talent than most of the hags in the K industry. Their sex appeal, looks, fierceness, effortless SNATCHING and pussy popping is just>>>>>>>>>>

How y'all aren't stanning for these K skanks but Stan for HYOGRE from No Talent-ara and their Roly Poly 7.0 song is just boggling and sad
wrong thread kyon

Judderman

drawer by drawer

tumblr_maahusefyC1qmlc53o5_250.gif

Even Nana has no idea what you just said.

(._.)

Banned

I can't hate on this. I really like the new RaNia. coming in and speaking your mind with conviction. regardless, YG and the team behind 2NE1 did the song, mv, makeup and dance for their comeback. It's really good but I still love Hyomin.

tatsuki

iYIydhXUHa6Co.gif

Kyon

Banned

SAEM *______________*

WAIT WAS THIS FROM TONIGHT? Link plz?

I can't hate on this. I really like the new RaNia. coming in and speaking your mind with conviction. regardless, YG and the team behind 2NE1 did the song, mv, makeup and dance for their comeback. It's really good but I still love Hyomin.

I know about the favor. This made me think hopefully YG and Tablo will work more with RaNia? I imagined 2NE1 doing this song but besides the outfits they just don't have the talent or sex appeal. This song and video has that RaNia feel to it.

They are certainly welcome to the States tho. They're all fluent in English right?

Kyon

Banned
GROSS idk why I stepped into AKP but I saw the YG fanatics were saying they only watched the Style video because YGs involvement and saying other stupid crap. All this publicity and idiots buying into any crap YG pushes out no matter if its good or not is GREAT for RaNia. Top 10 on the charts? They are coming for those wigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom