• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokish

Banned
I'd sprinkle her with my fairy dust
ibcTMflj5aeDCg.gif

afdd0549-9a9b-4637-802f-feec45bab99b.jpg

I' would suck too for a taste.

dokish

Banned
I'm watching the Oh! + Mr. Taxi and All My Love Is For You performances and the japanese seem to record way better than the koreans. I don't know exactly what is is, but the footage seem more 'slow-paced', more face-focused instead of the body/choreo and you can have an overall view of them in stage.

EDIT: Only now I noticed: Yuri has a really 'sweet' voice. Not like Sunny's, but yes.

giri

I'm watching the Oh! + Mr. Taxi and All My Love Is For You performances and the japanese seem to record way better than the koreans. I don't know exactly what is is, but the footage seem more 'slow-paced', more face-focused instead of the body/choreo and you can have an overall view of them in stage.

EDIT: Only now I noticed: Yuri has a really 'sweet' voice. Not like Sunny's, but yes.

It's because the Japanese aren't turning their cameras around in circles the whole fucking time.

Biscuits

LMJ? I'm in. And KJK/Gary cameo?? Awwwww yeeeeaaahhhh
Looks like he's supposed to be her manager, lol.

This part had me laughing so hard:
2TriH.gif

xmuRH.gif

Taeyeon aside, this episode was really good. I usually get burnt out by the time they get to the name-tag chasing part, but it was really exciting in this episode. Maybe because they put a unique twist on it this time, or because everyone actually had the energy for a proper game since it didn't seem to be at the end of a long day.

it has everything, LMJ, kwangsoo, gary and sparta... still sucked
disappointing.

(._.)

Banned
I want to snuggle with hyuna and make her breakfast in bed and spend the rest of my life on earth with her happily married.

Hey guys, my sister is doing a contest for Gurupop where she has a chance to win a signed BAP album by promoting the event. She asked me to post the link on neogaf, and all you have to do is click it http://www.gurupop.net/event/43/67757275706f703136393439.
The more clicks that a link gets, the higher the chance they have of winning. She's also making a video for the second part of the event too so I can post that when she's finished if you guys want lol.
A big thank you to all my Kpop bro's and sis's if you decide to click, even if she doesn't win she's probably going to make me buy her one haha.
imPoYO0x9R2Fw.jpg

Sucks that Gary might be leaving Running Man. Listening to stupid people on the internet is never a good idea.

Two non-promoted tracks that I think are really good:
Chi Chi - Leon Chi Chi really needs to release an album or at least a mini. I've really liked all their releases but that's not saying much if it's only three songs.
ZE:A - 가지가지해 Much better than their single Phoenix, similar to how Heart For 2 was a better song than Watch Out!.

Genie just came up on my playlist, and I've looped it 7 times now, therefore Genie is the best song Soshi has ever released.

On that note, Soshi needs to release a Genie 2.0, not the same exact song but something similar in feel... otherwise I'm gonna be bored as hell.

dokish

Banned
So many people post here, but we never got the chance to know each other, right? Maybe in the other official threads, but I assume that in this thread we have plenty of new members.

Shouldn't we introduce ourselves? I always wanted to know fellow K-lovers and what they do in life. You guys haven't? No big introductions are needed, just the basic, such as:

Name - Allan
Age - 22
Hobbies: I used to watch movies almost daily! Today not so much, but maybe someday. I looove cooking, like, really love, I buy books and stuff, and I love to give massages. I started Shiatsu course but never finished it. I really like to talk about philosophy, culture and society. And traffic! I love debating traffic. That's currently my "career goal" in Psychology.
Your history with K-Pop: I don't exactly remember HOW I got into it, but it was through BoA's Amazing Kiss and Every Heart.

giri

Paparazzi is essentially that

Correct me here, but wasn't paparazzi a Japanese release essentially?

I guess stylistically they're vaguely similar, but apart from that, i wouldn't have really said they're close.

Paparazzi is closer to The Boys.

Chuckie

That awkward moment when you are Brazilian but you have an English name...

It's not safe to give much details about us in here, we may end as a prisoner in some dungeon...

If it's Taeyeons dungeon I'd be fine with that. Although she doesn't seem the type for that kind of kinky stuff :p

Ashhong

Sure I'll introduce myself

Name - Andrew
Age - 23
Country - USA / Cali
Occupation - Student
Hobbies - GAF, games, uhhhh other various things lol.

DXPett1

What?! I don't see the resemblance.

They seem very apart in every category.

Correct me here, but wasn't paparazzi a Japanese release essentially?

I guess stylistically they're vaguely similar, but apart from that, i wouldn't have really said they're close.

Paparazzi is closer to The Boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0kD138mk2g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXMzPTF6HYM

Visually, aurally they are both very very similar.

tumblr_m3iyzloyh21r4vkkco1_r5_500.gif

Come at me bro!

every pop song is the same

giri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0kD138mk2g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXMzPTF6HYM

Visually, aurally they are both very very similar.

tumblr_m3iyzloyh21r4vkkco1_r5_500.gif

Come at me bro!

every pop song is the same

Nope, visually and aurally they're really really different.

Genie has a strong lower body / legs focus where they're all in identical outfits the entire time and are all in sync a lot of the time. With soft unmodified (in pop terms) voices with tempered/finessed solo's

Paparazzi is almost the exact opposite. A upper body / arms heavy focus where the group regularly is in 3 different pods doing different, but joining, moves with one set of costumes being wildly dissimilar to each other. And aurally? it's a beefed up synth track with no finesse but they just belt it out at you.

I really like both (i know paparazzi got a bashing here) but really i wouldn't say similar at all.

RubyFaith

I'm 21 and American. That's the most I'll tell on here.

I wish there would be another edition like 2009's Sweet Girl. It had so many homoerotic moments, and it was nothing but female groups. You don't see this anymore.
:[

Age - I can buy alcohol already lol.
Country - USA
Occupation - Audio engineering student
Hobbies - Playing and writing music, racing, drifting, running, bball and sleeping.

That's most I'll say too as I don't wanna end up in a dungeon either unless Tiffany or Eunji owns it.

Occupation - audio engineering student

Fist-Bump-Cartoon-place-here-292x300.jpg

neoism

Dayam. klogg's doing some nice work!

F0frh.gif

Lol. What gives you that idea? I've never heard that criticism of the Imp before.

tumblr_mavoiy6NcS1r8e4qdo1_500.png

I'm new to this stuff... I only follow Secret and some of GG I thought there was one memba that was hard to get along with and didn't like some of the other girls....

I love Korean language too, Japanese also.... I should go to wiki and learn more bout Korea...is sound similar sometimes too.....

dokish

Banned
That awkward moment when you are Brazilian but you have an English name...

It's not safe to give much details about us in here, we may end as a prisoner in some dungeon...
If it's Taeyeons dungeon I'd be fine with that. Although she doesn't seem the type for that kind of kinky stuff :p
Nana dungeon is better than Taeyeon's! But since it is a worship dungeon (instead of a rape one, as you guys thought), maybe a Taeyeon dungeon may come in hand. Since spink mentioned, I can't stop thinking of her waist! A worship dungeon is similar to a dollhouse. You have the doll (The Idol) and you dress, brush her hair, feed her, give massages, signs of affection, love, obey her wishes (as long as she stays in the dungeon) and etc. Is like a class A prison. If she wants a pizza, for example, your order the damn pizza!

But I was rejected in my visa interview. So you guys are safe. For now.

EDIT: Hey, maybe that's why I like USA sitcoms so much! I don't think we have 'typical brazilian names'. Most of the stuff are portuguese names or latin adaptations of other ones, like Paul/Paulo, Mary/Mariana, Sebastian/Sebastião, Carl/Carlos, etc.
I'm 21 and American. That's the most I'll tell on here.

I wish there would be another edition like 2009's Sweet Girl. It had so many homoerotic moments, and it was nothing but female groups. You don't see this anymore.
:[
American is so vague. You could be in Guatemala right now!
You should call us 오빠아아아~ then!

What is this Sweet Girl contest?
Age - I can buy alcohol already lol.
Are you saying this because you are like, forty? Don't be ashamed. I probably will die in my 80s listening to BoA's 'No.1'

Fafnir

Name - 성 준 (Korean name, American name if we ever meet outside this board)
Age - Old enough for Taeyeon, too old for IU.
Country - Korean in America, American in Korea.
Occupation - Software Application Engineer (cubicle dweller)

I look forward to one day meeting some of you fools for some drinks at a soju tent in Korea where we can get into a drunken fistfight over which Soshi member is ranked last. I have a nice dungeon warehouse where you guys can crash.
f1mjI.gif

JKTrix

I'm Trix from Bermuda and I still think Japan is better at everything in general, but Korea is much more fun to watch these days.

Salazar

I look forward to one day meeting some of you fools for some drinks at a soju tent in Korea where we can get into a drunken fistfight over which Soshi member is ranked last. I have a nice dungeon warehouse where you guys can crash.

Eh. I damage myself enough when drunk without someone else trying to damage me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom