• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
OMG-review-8.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ1hvB_L30o

spink

Look at this thread man. Doesn't matter who the girl is, there are always a couple guys who are like "bleh, she's a 3-4 out of 10"

I bet it's no different among the idol guys.
Pretty sure Taec was giving them all 100.

a couple of guys giving lower scores wouldn't bring the average down that much.
they're all gay I tell you

I hope your not suggesting they are barfworthy in that video

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
So for some reason I had never heard Rainbow - A.

IT'S REALLY GOOD.

(._.)

Banned
omg

http://i.minus.com/i5RttD3IZEjAj.gif[/IMG*]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iXexIis0mOm2y.gif[/IMG*]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ikGxHCA9rPnoe.gif[/IMG*][/QUOTE]

all three get an A+

jaekyung wins it tho

altair for the love of fucken god stop quoting everybody with dumb gifs thank you

Time for some change. Soyu has just been too glorious lately. Inching closer and closer to Yuri.

ixQ2XRszPH9Cu.gif

Too bad I can't really get into historical dramas. I'll give it a shot though.

Historical dramas are great. Dae Jang Geum is the shit. Which drama is that?

It's a shame I don't like more of their music, because I would like to see more of this girl.

This is a comeback gift for questionmark:
Jessica-Chanel.jpg

I like those shoes for the most part. Could live without the black tips though.

What and when is this from?

omg indeed. That smile...

Saved.

Cuddler

OMG-review-8.gif

Cuddler, I'm just f*cking with you. I got nothing against Shindong love.
No problem, I laughed a lot after seeing that gif but please next time try to use another word when you are joking with me. lol
Just to be sure ShinDong is not in that photo, those are 2BIC.

dokish

Banned
Fuck you guys. Lime is great. Was just a bad timing. Sica doesn't look great all the time. Can you image Sica's sneezing face? Yeah, not so good.

Comparing Lime with Hyoyeks is absurd. Lime is cute and attractive.

TAKE THIS

Dice

WTF are you even talking about. Because her mouth is slightly open? Lime looks great in that pic. Haters are just being haters.

Ok guys, I take back what I said, needed to stock up on MVs and downloaded some SNSD ones - they are good. Also, 9 Muses "Ticket" keeps playing in my head.

Dice

More beautiful by the day. She is close to passing up Naeun in my books.

Dice

This is from a show called God of Battle where Secret and Kara were competing. First episode has been fan subbed.
Dude, don't link shows. You're going to get Kpop GAF shut down and we'll all hate you forever. Forum rules, bro.

Thank you.
Please edit that quote, too.

I wahv her but she is so shy I hardly ever see her on anything. She is still better than Hayoung on stage for sure.

Zico from Block B is soon releasing his second mixtape Zico on the Block 1.5 and has pre-released two tracks from it.

Battle Royal which details some of the realities of being an idol (translated lyrics in the description).
ibsWGCNz2RYugu.jpg

and I'll Treat You Better Next Time

This guy ranks among the best rappers among idols and if you like these songs then you should also check out his first mixtape Zico on the Block.

Cuddler

Wait, what? That wasn't Shindong on the right??
Whaaaatttttttt?????? Noooo. He doesn't look like ShinDong at all. His name is Lee Junhyung, and with Jihwan, the second guy in that photo, they form a duo group called 2BIC that debuted this year. They sing really really well. Their last single was the top downloaded song from a debut artist this year.
If I remember well

Fafnir

Archon473

|OT| Groups were still young; getting to know the idols; burgeoning style was enjoyed.
|OT2| Audience grew; members flocked to share their favorites; regulars got tired of it.
|OT3| Liking groups is so last thread; hating gets you noticed now; "1000 posts but I still have to wait two months for membership!"
|OT4| SM and LOEN go bankrupt; 23-year-olds move on; internet clique keeps the rest warm at night.

hyoyeon-.jpg

dokish

Banned
Do you guys store Running Man episodes, or delete after watching it?

I'm dying for more space on my HDs, I think this is the only way to get more space. I think I'll only keep the really good ones.

Do you guys store Running Man episodes, or delete after watching it?

I'm dying for more space on my HDs, I think this is the only way to get more space. I think I'll only keep the really good ones.

tumblr_lmhgvkbE4w1qj60veo1_500.png

Stop asking questions that will get this thread in trouble, mang :(

just PM somebody or something

Biscuits

|OT| Groups were still young; getting to know the idols; burgeoning style was enjoyed.
|OT2| Audience grew; members flocked to share their favorites; regulars got tired of it.
|OT3| Liking groups is so last thread; hating gets you noticed now; "1000 posts but I still have to wait two months for membership!"
|OT4| SM and LOEN go bankrupt; 23-year-olds move on; internet clique keeps the rest warm at night.
wat. SM might go broke but SNSD is foreverrrrrrrrrr~~~~
is there actually a junior with 1000 posts? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom