• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
iVTRSrond9pZ0.gif

Best maknae ever.

Wait, people still download videos these days?

Last video I downloaded was the 1080p GOM TTS - Twinkle MV... that shit was beautiful on my 50inch 1080p screen. But I had to delete it as it's a little too huge for a video and I'm not really gonna go out of my way to watch it again.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
you guys, please stop with the links to shows on dailymotion/yt/anywhere else. and stop talking about what you have and where to get it. thanks.

DXPett1

Have you seen the live version outdoors in front of a fountain? I can't find the video on YouTube right now, but it's

iLkJEEOBbInqh.gif

good.

edit: here we go

Rainbow have definately aged well. Not digging their younger days (much the same as any girl group though).

Funny enough that fountain stage is the same setting I first discovered f(x) (playing NU ABO)

vanty

EXID - Every Night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVgkNW2cENQ

wow. so good. hhhnnnggg

EXID delivers again. the original is better but this is great too.
Yeah yeah yeah

Kind of seems like after the positive reaction Solji got that they remade the song to make more use of her and LE. I don't have the original to listen to right now, but it seems like Solji's got a bit more sing-y stuff in this (don't know how else to say it ahah), and LE has an extra verse.

The slow-mo spit takes were a bit weird though, quite graphic ahah. Seeing the bras through the white tops is pretty strange as well.

giri

EXID - Every Night

wow. so good. hhhnnnggg

Dumbest MV concept in a v.long time. Good song tho.

Yeah yeah yeah

Kind of seems like after the positive reaction Solji got that they remade the song to make more use of her and LE. I don't have the original to listen to right now, but it seems like Solji's got a bit more sing-y stuff in this (don't know how else to say it ahah), and LE has an extra verse.

The slow-mo spit takes were a bit weird though, quite graphic ahah. Seeing the bras through the white tops is pretty strange as well.

Not really. It's considered a fashion fopar to wear a white bra under a see-through white top.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Doesn't make this not dumb.

Actually, you know, it was probably redeemable until the slow-mo spit blow. Just ruined the rest.
come on giri, you're the same one who said mr bang bang is mv of the year!!

Alta1r

Whaaaatttttttt?????? Noooo. He doesn't look like ShinDong at all. His name is Lee Junhyung, and with Jihwan, the second guy in that photo, they form a duo group called 2BIC that debuted this year. They sing really really well. Their last single was the top downloaded song from a debut artist this year.
If I remember well

Lol, guess you learn something new every day.

EXID - Every Night

wow. so good. hhhnnnggg

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Gas masks are kind of weird though.

Rainbow have definately aged well. Not digging their younger days (much the same as any girl group though).

Funny enough that fountain stage is the same setting I first discovered f(x) (playing NU ABO)

Yeah I'm not a fan of group's younger days much either, but dayam Jaekyung was just as fantastic back then as now.

tumblr_m5wexh0TLH1r9ufk1o1_500.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I completely agree. When Fei is doing a handstand and Suzy is churning butter with her legs, you know you have something special.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Have you seen the live version outdoors in front of a fountain? I can't find the video on YouTube right now, but it's

good.

edit: here we go

OMG does this mean you've never seen the performances? I think you'll be quite pleased.

You like jisook and have never heard of A?

Rainbow's first two mini albums 'Gossip Girl' and 'So girls' are good if you like A.

The people wrote that song are called Sweetune. They also wrote Nine Muses' News and Ticket and several Kara and Infinite songs.

lool i always wanted to know where
nsfwthis gif
was from thanks.... :p
could someone tell me the source of this on youtube

what have i been doing with my life

Conceptor

MNET is streaming Dream Concert atm - http://global.mnet.com/mcountdown/onair.m

Jooyeon joining Uee's drama, awesome.

UKkSm.gif

7Mgl4.gif

Edit: PSY broadcasting his concert on youtube too!! http://global.mnet.com/news/newsdet...s_id=201210041305_16568&category=K-pop&page=1
On October 4, Psy will be holding a free concert at Seoul Plaza near City Hall to keep his promise to his fans, despite not reaching number one spot on Billboard. He will, however, keep his shirt on.

According to YG Entertainment on October 4, the concert will be broadcasted live through Psy’s official Youtube channel (www.youtube.com/officialpsy) for international fans who can’t be there to party with Psy.

For the Seoul Plaza concert, the city of Seoul will be spending about 400 million won (~359,000 USD) to set up the special stage and even extend the public transportation time for spectators to safely head home after the 120 minutes concert. The section chief for Seoul tourism said that Psy’s performance will benefit in promoting the beauty of Seoul.

Remember to tune in at 10 pm KST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom