• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vordhosbn

Banned
Fuck you guys. Lime is great. Was just a bad timing. Sica doesn't look great all the time. Can you image Sica's sneezing face? Yeah, not so good.

Comparing Lime with Hyoyeks is absurd. Lime is cute and attractive.

TAKE THIS

she looks like a fairy @_@

Pendulum

Picture of the crowd currently forming for Psy's concert at Seoul Plaza.

A4XKw4UCcAAjGxZ.jpg

Edit: The concert is being streamed live over here in 5...4...3...2...

Peru

We decided on not going cause we got reports of the place being packed like several hours before. Watching the stream now that was probably a good idea, although the atmosphere is crazy.

Pendulum

Had to cover the comments on this Youtube livestream with another window. smh at all the people asking "has he done the gangnam style?"

Edit: Awesome. He's doing DJ DOC's "I'm a guy like this".

ryan-ts

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah"

BTW, any updates on the Kpop super concert?

Tickets go on sale tomorrow 11:59pm PST. People who bought tickets last time are supposed to get an email where they can buy tickets before anyone else.

Mind you, the tickets were supposed to go on sale today so they're already screwing up. Ugh, this is gonna end up being a disaster like last time again :/

still the same lineup btw

dokish

Banned
http://www.dramafever.com/drama/122/6/Shocking_Life_-_Sex/?ap=1

Anyone saw this? Is pretty good.

Although... nothing new. Is funny how they talk about prostituion/sex in Korea, Japan, Philippines, Thailand etc but those things happens in every single country/culture. Guys usually go to night clubs to fuck, girls too.

Men will abuse drunk women. Is the same for Korea, US, Brazil, Canada...

EDIT: We have the number of people who attended this Psy concert?

she looks like a fairy @_@

That reminded me of spink's fairy dust lol.

ibcTMflj5aeDCg.gif

Yes, Lime is awesome.

luso

Although... nothing new. Is funny how they talk about prostituion/sex in Korea, Japan, Philippines, Thailand etc but those things happens in every single country/culture. Guys usually go to night clubs to fuck, girls too.

Scum Men will abuse drunk women. Is the same for Korea, US, Brazil, Canada...

And you should delete the link...

giri

LOL

edit: So I'm waiting for GSL to start, and on comes that stupid Girls Day video with the robots. And as I'm wishing I wasn't too lazy to change the video, it cuts off on Minah's face to the show. Perfect.

Last nights GSL's weren't that entertaining.

Watching MVP Decimate symbol? Fun.

Though watching Taeja poop on leenock wasn't un-interesting.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
lol @ that pricing. same place kcon will be held at.. how did kcon manage to sell the pit tickets for 100$? god damn. thank you kcon.

im still buying the 190$ tickets

Pendulum

But I did have one personal question for Tiffany. “Your eye smile: did you learn that or is it natural?”
“No,” Tiffany replied, giggling. “My dad smiles this way.” She eye-smiled me from two feet away: a jolt of pure cultural technology.

Cute dad.

Alta1r

^
And that's how G.na should perform.

LOL. Amen.

Not sure if you guys saw this, but big piece on K-pop in New Yorker this week.

ANNALS OF MUSIC

FACTORY GIRLS

Cultural technology and the making of K-pop.
BY JOHN SEABROOK
OCTOBER 8, 2012

Read more http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2012/10/08/121008fa_fact_seabrook#ixzz28NI4vc84

121008_r22653_p465.jpg

The crowd was older than I’d expected, and the ambience felt more like a video-game convention than like a pop concert. About three out of four people were Asian-American, but there were also Caucasians of all ages, and a number of black women.

Lol. Kpopgaf representing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom