• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

"Whats an eye-smile?" Yeah right you just wanted to see more Fany pics.

ZBGyY.gif

bBzDR.gif
mpQGQ.gif

N0HpS.gif
Tlw9n.gif
9pC3d.gif

Alta1r

In the end we don't really know how much of what the idols show is manufactured and what is real. We know however that in the interest of record companies is to make us BELIEVE everything is real. I am sure they go to great length to do just that. I know you and others would like to believe it's all "magical", that k-pop has that "something" that nothing else has, but the truth is 9 out of 10 this comes to very tangible reasons if you think about it.

Lol, wouldn't it be kind of funny if they were sitting around pre-debut, handing out personalities and "signature moves" WWE style. Like, "aight, we got 9 of you and you guys act too similar so we're going to have to make you stand out. Yoona, you can be the face, just sit pretty and smile a lot. Oh, and laugh like an alligator. Taengoo, act a little shy and pretend you're a lesbian. We'll let you decide which girl you're into. Jessica, you can be the bitch. Sooyoung, pretend like you eat; Sunkyu, act like a Japanese chipmunk; Hyo, you're the fashion terrorist. Seobaby, shy nerd, Yuri, S-line model. And Fany...just crinkle your eyes when you smile or something. And say dumb sh*t in Korean from time to time so we can remind everyone you speak English."

tumblr_m2oez2V3e51qblxuho1_500.jpg

Core contents release a 2 minute teaser video of T-ara's “Free Time in Europe” which surprisingly includes hwayoung

www.youtube.com/watch?&v=c3jpDVVsa-4

Boram is terrified of pigeons.

Best of Best 2009-2012: Korean ver.’ is set to be released on October 10, 2012 by EMI Music Japan to commemorate the one year anniversary of T-ara’s Japanese debut. It is their first greatest hits album and will contain all of T-ara’s singles from ‘Absolute First Album’, ‘Funky Town’ as well as their 2010 FIFA World Cup digital single ‘We Are the One’.

A limited ultra-deluxe edition of the album, which includes a 72-page photobook and 120-minute documentary of T-ara’s ‘Free Time in Europe’ trip, will be released on October 17, 2012.

Taeyang comeback in November! Wooooooooo

Papa YG said:
In Taeyang’s case, he was originally planned to release a summer solo album and promote it in the summer alongside G-Dragon. He finished producing his new album with American producers but he and I were not satisfied with the album so we decided not to release it. Taeyang is in the process of re-recording right now and in November he will release his new songs as singles.

Papa YG said:
as a Taeyang fan myself I have high expectations for his performances of his new solo songs.
I always knew YG loved YB the most.

SOLAR 2.0, LET'S GO!!

dokish

Banned
Did Tiffany just punched Taeyeon's face in that gif? lol
Lol, wouldn't it be kind of funny if they were sitting around pre-debut, handing out personalities and "signature moves" WWE style. Like, "aight, we got 9 of you and you guys act too similar so we're going to have to make you stand out. Yoona, you can be the face, just sit pretty and smile a lot. Oh, and laugh like an alligator. Taengoo, act a little shy and pretend you're a lesbian. We'll let you decide which girl you're into. Jessica, you can be the bitch. Sooyoung, pretend like you eat; Sunkyu, act like a Japanese chipmunk; Hyo, you're the fashion terrorist. Seobaby, shy nerd, Yuri, S-line model. And Fany...just crinkle your eyes when you smile or something. And say dumb sh*t in Korean from time to time so we can remind everyone you speak English."

i5J73i5KqOH01.gif

For korean students: http://mykoreanstore.myshopify.com/collections/korean-lessons/products/sogang-korean-1a-student-book

and

http://mykoreanstore.myshopify.com/...products/sogang-korean-1a-workbook-1-book-1cd

Some has the YT link of the live japanese version of 'Oh!' ? That one where Tiffany goes crazy and try to speak english with the show hoster. "Muri-no!" It was released a few weeks ago.

neoism

lol

W_Dreamer

This is what the article implies taking Girls' Generation as an example - that everything about an idol life is carefully controlled and manufactured by the record company (SM gets called out for lawsuits, etc.).

The reporter ends the article by asking Tiffany if her "eye smile" is manufactured or real. She replies it is real, but what is she supposed to say with SM employee standing there?

In the end we don't really know how much of what the idols show is manufactured and what is real. We know however that in the interest of record companies is to make us BELIEVE everything is real. I am sure they go to great length to do just that. I know you and others would like to believe it's all "magical", that k-pop has that "something" that nothing else has, but the truth is 9 out of 10 this comes to very tangible reasons if you think about it.

Watch SNSD's Intimate Note episode...their personalities seem pretty legit.

wwlnd

Banned
so minus.com removed the ability to download folders as .zip files QQ

i made a small java program that does that (+ it can also download all of a users' folders). anyobdy want?

if you dont't have a java ide it will take a couple of minutes to set up, because that's (ide) what you're gonna need. sorry.

roaSone

As I said pages before, Ga In is definitely one of the hottest idol ever, and she's not only hot, she's a good singer too, Bloom and Tiredness are awesome!

ryan-ts

I really like the new Ga-in mini album, it's not perfect but I don't think there's much to hate either. Although I did like Step 2/4, it's nice to hear some Ga-in songs that don't all sound the same.

neoism

One of the comments in YT said Bloom was "Good Day for +19", lol.

Airport soshi. Taeyeon still cute without make-up, Yuri looking good.

Damn Teayeon and Yuri
:D

So guys does fans really know these girls, are they cold to each other or friendly like on camera...just started Hello baby.. its pretty awesome. I understand they're all adults and this is mostly acting which they're mostly good at..

filler

Banned
So I'm back in Cali, living in this shitty little town on the central coast. Well a few days ago I'm at a pool hall in a seedy part of town(people keep telling me not to walk there at night). I go baptize the urinal and on my way back to the bar I hear Gangnam Style blaring out the sound system. I started laughing, because I couldn't believe someone there would put it on the juke box. Hot bartender beez was like,"what happened, what's so funny?". I told her to listen to the song that's playing, she's like "what the fuck is this?". Then I gave her the rundown about Psy and how his song blew up. Good times

Edit: Oh yeah, Ga In...my nuts are going to be empty for a week straight.

Ashhong

Damn Teayeon and Yuri
:D

So guys does fans really know these girls, are they cold to each other or friendly like on camera...just started Hello baby.. its pretty awesome. I understand they're all adults and this is mostly acting which they're mostly good at..

I didn't feel like HB was acting.

So I'm back in Cali, living in this shitty little town on the central coast. Well a few days ago I'm at a pool hall in a seedy part of town(people keep telling me not to walk there at night). I go baptize the urinal and on my way back to the bar I hear Gangnam Style blaring out the sound system. I started laughing, because I couldn't believe someone there would put it on the juke box. Hot bartender beez was like,"what happened, what's so funny?". I told her to listen to the song that's playing, she's like "what the fuck is this?". Then I gave her the rundown about Psy and how his song blew up. Good times

Edit: Oh yeah, Ga In...my nuts are going to be empty for a week straight.

She didn't know about Gangnam Style? wtf?

neoism

I didn't feel like HB was acting.

She didn't know about Gangnam Style? wtf?

HB??? In general just wondering if they mean beoches to each other or they sisteas, hell I'm sure they're all sick of each other....lol

Gangnam Style.... also listening to this for the first time lol

Biscuits

HB??? In general just wondering if they mean beoches to each other or they sisteas, hell I'm sure they're all sick of each other....lol

Gangnam Style.... also listening to this for the first time lol
Fans can infer as much as they want from small nuances in each member's behaviour, but really its all fanfiction. I don't think anyone outside of SM knows what goes on behind dorm doors. The T-ara thing, as an extreme example, blew up, but we still don't know what really happened.

Which US producer could Taeyang be possibly working with? I hope it's for 1-2 songs at most. Taeyang and Teddy is the best combo ever. Plus another Choice37 intro.

Niks

Airport soshi. Taeyeon still cute without make-up, Yuri looking good.

Of course, one of the requirements for goddess status is too look good without makeup.

neoism said:
In general just wondering if they mean beoches to each other or they sisteas, hell I'm sure they're all sick of each other....lol

see soshibond.

tumblr_maqayygKki1rcj7qbo1_500.gif

Ashhong

Which US producer could Taeyang be possibly working with? I hope it's for 1-2 songs at most. Taeyang and Teddy is the best combo ever. Plus another Choice37 intro.

Will I Am? Diplo? The usual YG people. Maybe not Diplo. God I hope he doesn't go all electro style.....PLEASE

Biscuits

lol when i read the statement, i thought the songs he made with the american producer were actually crap, so YG and him scrapped it and started over with another in-house production.

I love the way MNET is handling this.
ughhh this looks like a blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom