• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will I Am? Diplo? The usual YG people. Maybe not Diplo. God I hope he doesn't go all electro style.....PLEASE

I just looked up some possible producers and Teddy Riley is the one I hope YG is working with. Teddy Riley - wiki
He worked with Jay Park - Demon

lol when i read the statement, i thought the songs he made with the american producer were actually crap, so YG and him scrapped it and started over with another in-house production.

Same here lol. YG and YB are probably pissed. Taeyang's solo stuff is made for the summer.

neoism

Of course, one of the requirements for goddess status is too look good without makeup.

see soshibond.

tumblr_maqayygKki1rcj7qbo1_500.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K3gK5HSZvD0#!i believe..

tumblr_mb2o9uGqsL1rp1mhwo1_500.gif

Ordered my SBS Tickets earlier today. 35 days is a long time for the lineup to change or get cancelled >_>

What are the chances theyre gonna ban DSLRs even though its an open area? My friend is hoping to bring his telephoto lens but he's not getting his hopes up.

Ok guys, I take back what I said, needed to stock up on MVs and downloaded some SNSD ones - they are good.

ziPf6.gif

EXID - Every Night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVgkNW2cENQ

wow. so good. hhhnnnggg

EXID delivers again. the original is better but this is great too.

You pretty much said it all. So good, delivers again, original is better, still. Another pleasant surprise from EXID, with yet another MV out of nowhere. Love it.

uvdTj.gif

This concept came out of nowhere from them but it fits the song and is a real nice change of pace. Probably my favorite rookies of this year now.

The shots of them dancing with the gas masks is great.

The slow-mo spit takes were a bit weird though, quite graphic ahah.

Weird as hell. Who thought that would be a good idea? Only downside to a otherwise great mv. Great outfits and shot. Choreo looks good too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq-_wVp0liE#!

lizzy tick talk

-admits to having plastic surgery
-wants minah to join OC (yes, please!)
-wants to come back to running man

etc

Lizzy is so good at being an idol. Stuff like this seems to come so easy to her. Watched it several times.

So, no in depth comments on this?

I really hope GG doesnt ever try their hand a debuting in the US.
It would be such a catastrophe.

Do more songs in english, but stay in Asia.

Wasn't The Boys them debuting in the US? As for that last sentence, I'd rather they did it the other way around. Stay with Korean/Japanese, but travel the world, see some polar bears and shit.

We have polar bears.

It's a colorful video, it fits. Also how the fuck can you focus on her hair after watching that beast of a video.

Probably because she is so ugly so he was trying to look anywhere but at her face.

As I said pages before, Ga In is definitely one of the hottest idol ever

How can you be so wrong?

giri

Thought the new yorker article was only half finished, and felt very shallow. Feels like it's had many pages cut from it.

Jesus, yewon looks amazing in those promo photo's.

Sica is seriously the best airport soshi.

Ranvier

Looks like "white paper" has somehow got herself a tan

tumblr_mbdb8u4bHt1qb1285o1_400.jpg

THAT IS TOO DAMN BLOND hyo!!

You're an Idol..................Not a whore!!!

Once again, the hair and make-up and wardrobe people fuck up the Hyo awesomeness.

Here's a Private Eye and Damsel in Distress played by the same person in order to end with sometime beautiful.

tumblr_ma292oMF251qb1285o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_ma292oMF251qb1285o4_1280.jpg

Just look at her solve them mysteries.

filler

Banned
She didn't know about Gangnam Style? wtf?

No, and I didn't expect her to. Kpop is the last thing I expected to hear at this pool hall.

On another note, someone was trolling the juke box tonight. They put on some opera and then some fucked up honkey tonk song, with chickens clucking through the whole thing. Shit was ridiculous, completely killed the mood. The owner needs to adjust the filter on the juke, 'cause I have a hard time finding anything I want to hear on it and then some clowns find goddamn opera and honkey tonk chicken cluck songs, fuck that.

giri

And another soshi airport set.
These girls aren't stopping now, with the upcoming promotions...

Well jesus fucking christ. Who would have imagined. Hyo doens't dress like an 80year old german house wife, and she looks decent.

Personally, i'm shocked.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah, it has really sucked for Rainbow. That's why they're trying to crack Japan.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It's not like they're unattractive or talentless either. Other B tier groups do so much better (After School anyone?) WTF are their agency doing?
Living off Kara.

It's similar to how f(x) was except Rainbow doesn't have a demographic gimmick or crazed SM allegiance to help them out.

RubyFaith

Wow @ Gain being called ugly. Must be nice being a person with such high standards that obviously your looks are on par or just as superior to your taste.

Anyway.

Couldn't decide which tone I liked more. So I went with both.

neoism

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Sunhwa!!!! :D ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

tumblr_m6v6dh0zDX1r8j23ho3_1280.jpg

ipt8BP8TNnBjG.gif

(._.)

Banned
Wow.

Sucks to be Rainbow :S

On the October 5th episode of SBS‘ “Go Show“, she revealed, “Rainbow debuted more than 3 years ago, but we haven’t been 1st [on music programs] yet. We had monetary problems for 3 years as well. Rainbow members still use the subway.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/woori-discusses-rainbows-hardships-and-her-laws-of-the-jungle-w-appearance

yea :(

there was an article written by like a foreign news program and they interviewed some of Rainbow's family members. It said they were really disappointed that their daughters still haven't seen any profits from the group. This was written like in 2011 too :|

roaSone

I have a question, I'm gonna start Answer to 1997, but what's with this episode 0 ? Does it have to be watched first or on the contrary at the very end ??..

I'm kinda blurred with this.. and more than that I don't want to spoil myself!!! >.<

ryan-ts

I have a question, I'm gonna start Answer to 1997, but what's with this episode 0 ? Does it have to be watched first or on the contrary at the very end ??..

I'm kinda blurred with this.. and more than that I don't want to spoil myself!!! >.<

It's basically a small preview where they interview some cast members. You don't have to watch it.

That's just a behind the scenes video. I didn't watch it until I finished the drama and there are some scenes from the drama in there so if you don't want to spoil yourself then just watch it at the end.

Deadly

Isn't that the same as people calling Gain ugly? Her face is really weird 95% of the time. I can't decide if it's ugly or not though, it's that weird.
I don't think I'd go and call her ugly cause she does have her moments sometimes but yeah definitely weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom