• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

A comment like that though... deserves to be posted. That's like saying Sooyoung doesn't throw up anything she eats.

?

tumblr_mbg2zuCQgA1r3knmio1_r4_500.gif

yoona is awesome on HB i really love her voice... and personality... Why is Teayeon never on the show... :/ I'm on ep 7 and surprised there are so many episodes.... must have took awhile.. also WTF is with Tiffany...kind of feel sorry for her.

Alta1r

Or Yoona being good looking

;p

Please. The FACE of Soshi is infinitely better looking than the left BUTTCHEEK of the group aka FrogfaceSoo.

2148694_o.gif

tumblr_mbffx6uCy01rdmd7ro1_500.jpg

yoona is awesome on HB i really love her voice... and personality... Why is Teayeon never on the show... :/ I'm on ep 7 and surprised there are so many episodes.... must have took awhile.. also WTF is with Tiffany...kind of feel sorry for her.

Loll. Fany on HB is almost a tragic character. She's tries but still ends up being so useless with the kid. Yoong and Yuri's "alliance" is entertaining in the beginning.

Rorschach

Please. The NECK of Soshi is infinitely longer than the face of the group aka Soomazing.

FTFY

I like how in the American interviews, they put her center stage even though her Engrish is rough. Some of them just had the two native speakers and Soo. FACE!

vanty

Only the first half or so of Hello Baby is good from what I remember, gets really boring and tedious towards the end.

Still better than the T-ara one which is unwatchable from the very start because of the terrible kid.

dokish

Banned
Posting from my PS3. My HD just died, ugh. I wish a had an iPad. You guys post so many pics and videos that is actually impossible to follow GAF from here. I will be out for a few days. Please take good care of Tom.

Ashhong

Posting from my PS3. My HD just died, ugh. I wish a had an iPad. You guys post so many pics and videos that is actually impossible to follow GAF from here. I will be out for a few days. Please take good care of Tom.

:lol

Also, got tickets for the BB concert, who else?

Ashhong

nooope, cost too much money haha. friends decided on BB instead

Now I need the shirt that says

EVERY
DAMN
DAY
BOOMSHAKALAKA

luso

So much discussion about ugliness. Wrong thread! I don't know all faces in K-pop but I doubt there is any considered really ugly when they are chosen for their looks.

At minimum their are average considering general population but I think we are with higher standards when we look at the top groups...

By the way, a true ranking only by seeing their faces make-up free. Then we could have some surprises.

Someone posted a Tiffany pre-debut photo, well that was 6, 7 years ago? Not so different compared to now, but I don't care, what matters is the present.

General question: how many folks from K-Pop GAF actually keep up with all the debuts happening over the past 2 years? I swear it seems like theres a dozen groups coming out every month.

And just like any booming genre, it seems like with every new iteration, the concepts get more and more ridiculous.

17 people in a group you say? dressed liked hobos huh? wearing clothes covered in meat wut?
ok, the last one was gaga, but you get the point

luso

I stopped to care about it in 2010. This year first half I give it a try, listening to new rookie groups but it didn't lasted for long.
Now I just catch up with some suggestions around the web but I just don't really follow any rookie group. This second 2012 half I didn't bothered at all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_South_Korean_idol_groups

TTS & DBSK. Imagine if this was taken in 2007-8...
tumblr_mbintpg15l1qaltwxo1_500.jpg

Upcoming Ceci photoshoot:
tumblr_mbins5vg5Q1rq5vzyo1_400.jpg

roaSone

KGP is having problems broadcasting Gangnam Festival... :/

I guess we'll just have some cam footages instead. Better than nothing though...

neoism

I still don't understand how Sooyoung can keep her legs so skinny, they look awful. Her dieting must be severe.

she is most definitely the least attractive body wise... waaay to fucking thin... Goddamn those jeans.. @_@ 10 pounds in the right places would do her wonders... GOtDAMN at Teayeon....

neoism

Fixed.

This could be dangerous:
vWNOh.jpg

yeah you'd think they would be more careful with them....As hard as they've worked I'm surprised they haven't gotten hurt more often.... How did Tiffany brake her foot. Also just found out about When Teayeon was "kidnapped" WWTTFF she was amazing enough to not even press changes.. 0_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom