• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

Songs: Electric Shock > Paparazzi > Like This

I like all of them, though. Twinkle was crap.

MV: Like This > Paparazzi > Electric Shock

I hope After School at least win the MV category.

After making headlines for over a week following Ji Hyun Woo‘s public confession, and a suspicious stroll through the park together, actress Yoo In Na finally admitted that she and Ji Hyun Woo have started dating.

On June 18th, Yoo In Na opened up her radio program KBS COOL FM ‘Yoon In Na’s Volume Up‘ by stating, “There is something I would like to say on ‘Volume’ today.”

“I knew that this would obviously affect my work, so I was extremely cautious,” she began. “Before thinking about the end result, I asked myself if this was the kind of love that I could attempt. If I wasn’t completely confident, then my work would have been that much harder, but I found that confidence.”

“I agonized over this for about ten days, and we decided to simply and purely respond to our hearts,” she continued. “ I called him two days ago- I called Ji Hyun Woo who calmly waited for me during a very anxious situation, and while we were walking in the park, we decided that he will stop being ‘In Hyun’s Man’ and instead, start being ‘Yoo In Na’s Man’.”

Yoo In Na cautiously admitted their relationship and added, “I like him, I am confident. He gave me that confidence. I want to be in a beautiful relationship more than anything else.”

Yoo In Na is the BEST RADIO MC EVER, btw. After Taeyeon quit, at least. Admittedly I've mostly watched/listened when IU guests and they're hilarious.

also " And Ji Hyunwoo-ssi, as promised, please stop smoking now.”

Video http://youtu.be/uiMRJwjWjX0

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
guys... (O__O;)

ltJ07.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out! Been wanting to start going back to some earlier releases since I'm fairly caught up on the current batch of k and jpop that I like.
T-ara - Breaking Heart

it's all you need.

ryan-ts

Don't listen to these scrubs, Sound G is the best kpop album.

Can't they both be great? Honestly 2009 was a really good year for K-Pop albums. T-ara's first album, Sound G, Hexagonal and Heartbreaker (Revolution as well in Dice' case). Thats some good shit.

Tenck

So I have started working again. Will go back to my old schedule of 3am-11am. Will most likely miss the stream every day from now on ;_;

Tenck

Are you sure you're not missing a pm in there?

Nope, it's as it sounds, 3am to 11 am.

And work is maintenance starting back at my old wage of $12 an hour.

Edit: It's so I can save money for school. Paying everything out of my own pocket. Already have 5k and need a lot more lol.

Aww, she's cute *.*

Nope, it's as it sounds, 3am to 11 am.

And work is maintenance starting back at my old wage of $12 an hour.

I feel your pain, I study full-time but work from 9pm to 6am part-time ;_;

The blow is softened by the fact I make $35 an hour, however

SNSD are slated to perform Paparazzi? I would love to see it live since it obviously won't be on the Korean weekly music shows.

It doesn't look like SNSD will be performing at VMAJ, but they are scheduled to perform Paparazzi on music station on the 22nd and the 29th as well as on heyheyhey on July 9th.

iYbLwSWAxmZ5n.gif

idApql14NmXD4.gif

ihoSJv8jhVH82.gif

luso

NeoGAF K-pop 2012 First Semester Awards

Categories:

MUSIC AWARDS
Best Album/Mini-album
Best song
Best MV

ARTISTS AWARDS
Best Debut
Best Solo Artist (male/female)
Best Group - Male
Best Group - Female

IDOL AWARDS
Best fan-service (individual or groups)
Hottest Idol (female or male)
Revelation award
and
Special Goddess Award

Vote here
(submit at the end of page)

Need help to choose?
MV/Songs/Debut list

This is a small award ceremony (that's why only a few categories) but hopefully can give us a glimpse of first half of 2012.

I chose to do a list with the nominees for most of the awards instead of allowing people writing the names to increase voting and data collecting speed.

You can vote from first place to third place for the Music and Artists awards.
For the Idol Awards you can write yourself the nominees if you wish
Your vote goes to someone not in the lists? Too bad, but you can still add yours for later consideration for Music/Artist categories.

You can check some of the songs/nominees in the list I've done!
Songs links to audio only to avoid MV/performances distractions :)

You should vote for every category/place but is not mandatory.
GAF username is the only mandatory info (to avoid anonymous voting - I'll check it!). GAF Lurkers are also welcome to vote - anonymity guaranteed!

This voting is open until further notice, but a week should be enough.

Special thanks to Alta1r, Dice, OC for some feedback and suggestions.

Alta1r

guys... (O__O;)

ltJ07.jpg

Lol, damn I thought you were going to say you found this on some other tumblr.

T-ara - Breaking Heart

it's all you need.

Amen. + Roly Poly

NeoGAF K-pop 2012 First Semester Awards

Categories:

MUSIC AWARDS
Best Album/Mini-album
Best song
Best MV

ARTISTS AWARDS
Best Debut
Best Solo Artist (male/female)
Best Group - Male
Best Group - Female

IDOL AWARDS
Best fan-service (individual or groups)
Hottest Idol (female or male)
Revelation award
and
Special Goddess Award

Vote here
(submit at the end of page)

Need help to choose?
MV/Songs/Debut list

This is a small award ceremony (that's why only a few categories) but hopefully can give us a glimpse of first half of.

I chose to do a list with the nominees for most of the awards instead of allowing people writing the names to increase voting and data collecting speed.

You can vote from first place to third place for the Music and Artists awards.
For the Idol Awards you can write yourself the nominees if you wish
Your vote goes to someone not in the lists? Too bad, but you can still add yours for later consideration for Music/Artist categories.

You can check some of the songs/nominees in the list I've done!
Songs links to audio only to avoid MV/performances distractions :)

You should vote for every category/place but is not mandatory.
GAF username is the only mandatory info (to avoid anonymous voting - I'll check it!). GAF Lurkers are also welcome to vote - anonymity guaranteed!

This voting is open until further notice, but a week should be enough.

Special thanks to Alta1r, Dice, OC for some feedback and suggestions.

Awww yeeeaahhh, luso you are the man! This should be good.

tumblr_m5kch7JV7G1qe4iy8o1_250.png
tumblr_m5kch7JV7G1qe4iy8o2_250.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Why would you make best group inclusive of all their activities but then leave out Kara just because they didn't release an album in Korea? I KILL YOU!

Quadratic

Submitted my award picks. I had to think about some of the choices. Didn't put anything down for behind the scenes stuff. Not really sure what that meant.

Clipse

Just spent an hour watching old-school kpop performances on the mbckpop YT channel. God, I am so old ;(

I still find it hilarious that pretty much everyone lip synced on those old shows. Kinda embarrassing really.

Mlatador

Banned
Ok, first time lurking. - What I noticed, some of them even have nice feet. DEAR GOD!! Must be cuz they're Korean (Japanese women seem to lack in this regard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom