• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks

YES
OevVq.jpg

thanks for the photset luso.

Alta1r

Pendulum

Sunhwa and Kwanghee continue to be great this week.
lol @ Julien vs Kwanghee

Edit: Oh, hey, this post got me to Member status, so it needs a picture and a gif with too few frames.

tumblr_mbg2hb18A61qdsdazo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbinuk31Em1rr3es6o1_r1_250.gif

dokish

Banned
Here may not be the right place to ask, but I can't find the answer anywhere else! (Besides, was in K-Pop GAF that I knew about it...)

How can I stay logged in on Waterfox? Even on GAF, I mark "stay logged in", and after a few minutes, I have to fill username+password again. This is for every site! Yahoo, Daum, E-mail, italki, etc etc.

Please help.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Jaekyung is so hot.

neoism

Here may not be the right place to ask, but I can't find the answer anywhere else! (Besides, was in K-Pop GAF that I knew about it...)

How can I stay logged in on Waterfox? Even on GAF, I mark "stay logged in", and after a few minutes, I have to fill username+password again. This is for every site! Yahoo, Daum, E-mail, italki, etc etc.

Please help.
WTF is waterfox lol....

WGM is amazing...
SUNHWA! (@)_(@)

Chesskid1

Banned
By the way, where's Rainbow? Japan or hiatus?

sookiebunnie (owner of visualglow) posted this yesterday, in response to rainbow having to ride the subway article

Rainbow only gets 200000KRW for every university performance. That is their group fee. That's basically almost $200.00USD for them. It's not much for a group to live off of. Especially after splitting it up. Of course that doesn't include whatever they get from release sales, television appearances and other concert related events. I'm not sure what they earn on those. I'm sure they've made more through UMJ since they actually promote them better from marketing and merchandise standpoint. Sadly though UMJ had to go and make PURETTY which messed up the whole exchange program between DSP and UMJ. Rainbow's locked out in both countries at the moment.

magenta

That sounds like one shitty deal for Rainbow, price of admission for getting in showbiz I guess. Sookie deserves something better.

neoism

Firefox optimized for 64-bit Windows

Using it right now because Chrome shits beds all day

meh firefox has always been fast and reliable for me... I have chrome and never use it... Will FF ever get optimized for 64 lol

What are some of Epik High's best songs and albums? I'll buy them all eventually but I need to know the best. I want to get into the Epik High before their new album is released.

Ashhong

What are some of Epik High's best songs and albums? I'll buy them all eventually but I need to know the best. I want to get into the Epik High before their new album is released.

I personally have only heard their Pieces, part one album, and loved it. Need to check out the older ones

Something is wrong there... 200000KRW is $200...

Watthefack. A part time retail employee makes 1.5x more than that with 40 hours in 2 weeks.

I feel pretty bad for them if that's true.

They might as well just call it quits and do something else... you get to live a normal life and still make more money than now. @___@

Deadly

Huh I could have sworn Epik High used to be in the OP...

EDIT: It was in the old thread http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=454392. Other notables are Umbrella ft. Younha, 1 minute 1 second, Wannabe, High Technology. But yeah the Pieces, Part one is very good as previously mentioned.

W_Dreamer

The WGM joint episode was glorious!

It was genius to have the couples live next to each other...and poor Kwanghee struggling as beta male against the other guys, much to Sunwha's disappointment.

I personally have only heard their Pieces, part one album, and loved it. Need to check out the older ones

Huh I could have sworn Epik High used to be in the OP...

EDIT: It was in the old thread http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=454392. Other notables are Umbrella ft. Younha, 1 minute 1 second, Wannabe, High Technology. But yeah the Pieces, Part one is very good as previously mentioned.
Thanks. I'll check out Pieces Part One, the old OT and those songs.

Alta1r

Something is wrong there... 200000KRW is $200...

Something is definitely wrong here. That means I could pay for my own private performance?

Sulli is sexy, but she needs to get back to her normal hairstyle. This Mulan thing isn't doing it for me.

Watthefack. A part time retail employee makes 1.5x more than that with 40 hours in 2 weeks.

I feel pretty bad for them if that's true.

They might as well just call it quits and do something else... you get to live a normal life and still make more money than now. @___@

Lol. Yeah, minimum wage in 16/50 states is >= $7.50 an hour.
Amusingly, it's almost all in blue states.

tumblr_mbfvv5fvzc1rhpetpo1_500.png

vanty

Something is definitely wrong here. That means I could pay for my own private performance?
If that number is correct, it'd just be for the girls themselves not counting the thousands of dollars taken by DSP and others for a performance. Remember this is a company that 3 members of Kara wanted to cancel their contracts with for screwing them out of money.

They aren't managed very well at all from what I've seen.

neoism

Got this episode lined up next. Awwwww yeeeeahhhhh!

tumblr_mbfzo0kmOE1rdzxg2o1_500.gif

holy shit just finished... LOLOLOL Kwangee this kat dunn givafuck...:p Amazing episode lol Julien is a little bit of an asshole... Kwangee is hilarious, I died laughing when I started screaming "Julien!" I can't wait for Sunhwa's movie shame it will be probably a year from now..she is a great actress.

tumblr_mbjrmnWTza1rdxn84o7_1280.jpg

06.gif

BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR 2012 said:
Due to circumstances beyond our control, we regret to announce that the BIGBANG show originally scheduled for Sao Paulo, in November, has had to be cancelled. We would like to take this opportunity to apologize to all our fans in Brazil and hope that we will be able to play there in the future. The remaining shows on the tour have not been affected and we look forward to seeing our South American fans in Lima, Peru, on November 14.

That sucks for the VIP's in Brazil.

I read that earlier on fb. What exactly do they mean by "Due to circumstances beyond our control"

Is there some sort of political civil war going on or something else?

Alta1r

The WGM joint episode was glorious!

It was genius to have the couples live next to each other...and poor Kwanghee struggling as beta male against the other guys, much to Sunwha's disappointment.

holy shit just finished... LOLOLOL Kwangee this kat dunn givafuck...:p Amazing episode lol Julien is a little bit of an asshole... Kwangee is hilarious, I died laughing when I started screaming "Julien!" I can't wait for Sunhwa's movie shame it will be probably a year from now..she is a great actress.

tumblr_mbjrmnWTza1rdxn84o7_1280.jpg

06.gif

LOL. Yes. This episode...

sogood.gif

If that number is correct, it'd just be for the girls themselves not counting the thousands of dollars taken by DSP and others for a performance. Remember this is a company that 3 members of Kara wanted to cancel their contracts with for screwing them out of money.

They aren't managed very well at all from what I've seen.

Damn. That's pretty turrible. I thought Rainbow was set to be one of the big bands i.e. the next tier after Soshi, Kara, WG, etc. This makes it sound like they're pulling less than EXID and Crayon Pop and other rookies.

Yup, $7.25 here in Texas...
the ultimate red state in the country lol

Lol. Errthing's bigger in Texas.

I read that earlier on fb. What exactly do they mean by "Due to circumstances beyond our control"

Is there some sort of political civil war going on or something else?

It means dokish. ^^

rXVHj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom