• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

3kP70.gif
yrTF3.gif

mJ8ea.gif
Zwbe7.gif

rw7Qa.gif

4WQQY.gif

vanty

I already posted that back when they tweeted it, along with the very confusing google translate that mentioned something about LE fucking a hair brush or something ahaha.

W_Dreamer

LOL. Yes. This episode...

Yeah, Julien vs Kwanghee in an English language battle was hilarious.

Julien: "Kwanghee I'm watching you!"

Kwanghee: "Dont you see!...eh.. I mean, You don't see me! You don't see me!"

Julien: "I see you!"

Kwanghee: "What?"

Julien: "Because I see you."

Kwanghee: "How have you been!?!"

dokish

Banned
I don't know why they called off the show. All I said was 'Please introduce me to one of the Korean girls from the staff'.

:(

luso

holy shit. davichi left CCM!!!!!!

If true, this is big issue. But couldn't be their contract expired? I mean, the split seems to be a friendly one. But again, they debuted in 2008 only... Maybe split is not so friendly but CCM just wants to keep this thing low profile after T-ara outcome.

Stephanie's "Game" MV

vanty

If true, this is big issue. But couldn't be their contract expired? I mean, the split seems to be a friendly one. But again, they debuted in 2008 only... Maybe split is not so friendly but CCM just wants to keep this thing low profile after T-ara outcome.
Well if the 7 year contract is a standard thing in kpop, and they probably trained for a few years before debuting, then it may just be their contract has just expired and they're of course moving on instead of renewing it.

W_Dreamer

Lee Joon says some of the most nonsense of things though.

The things he does he thinks if romantic is meh, but what's most funny when he asks why it isn't romantic.. .lol

Oh yeah, who's the girl back at the WGM studio?

Peru

So..

Ticket Information
Payer :
Event : Perfume WORLD TOUR 1st
Venue : AX-KOREA
Date/Time : 19:00 PM Sat. Nov 17 2012
Conf.No Seat No. Seats/Pricing Ticket Price
1층C구역 entrance number 60 Standing / General 88,000 Won

wwlnd

Banned
Lee Joon says some of the most nonsense of things though.

The things he does he thinks if romantic is meh, but what's most funny when he asks why it isn't romantic.. .lol
i thought that the times when he rambles on in an incomprehensionable monologue were the funniest parts of the show, even better than kwanghee

Fafnir

Suzy's pitch was better than Jessica's. I don't think we'll see a fail like that again for a long time.

I don't even consider that a fail. Sica's pitch got international press coverage that my sports fan friends got interested in Soshi for like 2 seconds. Cultural tech doing it's work!

I showed them Gangnam Style before it blew up and they thought it was shit, now that it's blown up they still think it's shit but have a smidgeon of respect for kpop now.

Itzq8.jpg

neoism

Yeah, Julien vs Kwanghee in an English language battle was hilarious.

Julien: "Kwanghee I'm watching you!"

Kwanghee: "Dont you see!...eh.. I mean, You don't see me! You don't see me!"

Julien: "I see you!"

Kwanghee: "What?"

Julien: "Because I see you."

Kwanghee: "How have you been!?!"

lulz Kwanghee is a funny dude...

neoism

Suzy's pitch was better than Jessica's. I don't think we'll see a fail like that again for a long time.

LOLSICA.gif

she has to be faking it damn.... watched her makes sandwiches yesterday on HB... o_O I know its bullshit shes probably a boss at everything, The realist memba is Teayeon...

surprised I wasn't curious about this a few weeks ago I usually always look these words up first lol...:p lol 5 or 6 different words for fuck Korean <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom