• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

672052ebgw1dxo49gpxshg.gif

luso

Taeyeon, forever a goddess.

she has to be faking it damn.... watched her makes sandwiches yesterday on HB... o_O I know its bullshit shes probably a boss at everything, The realist memba is Teayeon...

surprised I wasn't curious about this a few weeks ago I usually always look these words up first lol...:p lol 5 or 6 different words for fuck Korean <3

She's only good at basket and table tennis :)
tumblr_lwym7k8xN41qdzvu4.gif

80ec5ce2gw1dof9pwrufrg.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/kara...irl-group-to-hold-a-concert-at-the-tokyo-dome

Kara will be performing at the Tokyo dome. First female k-pop group to do so.

I though SNSD has performed there before too.

SNSD performed a tour and as it was the first one it wouldn't be wise to engage for a huge venue blindly. Smaller venues are probably more profitable for that kind of tour.
Although second tour next year doesn't includes also Tokyo Dome.

For Tiffany & Sunny downers (and Maknae as bonus):

dokish

Banned
she has to be faking it damn.... watched her makes sandwiches yesterday on HB... o_O I know its bullshit shes probably a boss at everything, The realist memba is Teayeon...

surprised I wasn't curious about this a few weeks ago I usually always look these words up first lol...:p lol 5 or 6 different words for fuck Korean <3

Today my teacher said I must pay attention when saying &#46024; (money) because &#46629; is a "bad word". He didn't said what it was, tough. :(

Looking on google, is related to 'feces', but it can be all kinds of 'shit'. Formal way or totally impolite/slang/rude.

EDIT: Holy shit at the green poop on Google. Yeah, I won't have any kids.

EDIT2: WOW. WE HAVE VIDEOS OF THIS FESTIVAL?

luso

&#46629; mens poop, in portuguese maybe "cocó" or "bosta".
Not a real bad word (I've heard it on k-varieties shows before) but also not a nice word to say around.

Alta1r

Yeah, Julien vs Kwanghee in an English language battle was hilarious.

Julien: "Kwanghee I'm watching you!"

Kwanghee: "Dont you see!...eh.. I mean, You don't see me! You don't see me!"

Julien: "I see you!"

Kwanghee: "What?"

Julien: "Because I see you."

Kwanghee: "How have you been!?!"

Haha. I love how he randomly busts out English when he's around Julien. The part about Superman, Spiderman and Joker was pretty funny too.

I find Lee Joon's wife to be kinda creepy, not sure why.

Yeah, she was starting to get on my nerves. She seems so unhappy. At least in the last episode. I haven't seen any of the other ones that she's in.

...and them performing 'Ticket' at Chungnam Sports Festival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=PGknhU8zBqs

Lol @ all the ahjummas clapping along.

tumblr_mbf9968ixi1qj681vo1_500.gif

Alta1r

HEALTHY LEGS YOU GUYS

ZzJvE.jpg

Way too healthy.

OMG-review-8.gif

i thought that the times when he rambles on in an incomprehensionable monologue were the funniest parts of the show, even better than kwanghee

Lol. That bit when they
first visit Julien and Cherie and start arguing amongst themselves while the other two are just watching was hilarious. I like his conversations with Kwanghee at Kwanghee's house before the last couple showed up too.

iLkJEEOBbInqh.gif

tumblr_mbf2s8Zn9w1r7a3xzo3_500.gif

iBwTgGVsyZkut.png

After the members tweeted a teaser photo from their website, more details regarding miss A‘s comeback have surfaced.

Information of miss A’s upcoming album were posted on a music site and the album is already available for preorder.

Titled ‘Independent Women Pt 3‘, the group’s new mini-album will pay homage to their idol Destiny’s Child hit single ‘Independent Women‘.

Tracklist:

01. Can Live Without Men (Title)
02. Ma Style
03. If I Were a Boy
04. Madness (Feat. Taecyeon of 2PM)
05. Time’s Up

The title track “Can Live Without Men” is a southern hip-hop song composed and written by J.Y. Park. The song has a bright melody and sings about young women who work hard and live confidently without needing a man to survive.

Fans are highly anticipating miss A’s comeback as it’s been revealed that Phil Thornalley, who composed Pixie Lott‘s “Mama Do“, participated in the album and labelmate 2PM‘s Taecyeon also lent his voice for the track “Madness“.

Second MV teaser for AOA's Get Out
I guess one way of getting your song noticed is to shake that ass. Song sounds good though.

ibjfZZiqFopQHC.gif
iMTD43uV5hIIB.gif

ibgHGEsGfKPuRT.gif
ibtXi41L0fGgsO.gif

(._.)

Banned
Yoonas body level'd up. Looking tight like tiger now. Maybe its her outfits half the time but her jeans look is seriously superrrr sexy

Tenck

i5wYFJ0010IvM.gif

1 Taeyeon
2 Yuri
3 Tiffany
4 Yoona
5 Seohyun
6 Sunny
7 Jessica
8 Hyoyeon

9 Sooyoung

I've seen bad opinions, but this one takes the cake. Not only is Yuri way too high, but Jessica is below both Seohyun, Yoona, and Tiffany.

And your last choice. Tsk tsk.

neoism

I've seen bad opinions, but this one takes the cake. Not only is Yuri way too high, but Jessica is below both Seohyun, Yoona, and Tiffany.

And your last choice. Tsk tsk.

Jessica was last in my last one... she went up. I like Sooyoung's personality but she is a stick.... and Seo, Yoona and fany are > than Jessica... I really dislike her I'm princess attitude... I'm sure she isn't like that at all but that is what I see. Yuri still has the best body... But their is something really special about Teayeon... the cooliest and realist member, Plus she has the best voice. opinions are opinions mang..<3

No it's IGN.

What J Pop can learn from K Pop.

So on and so forth.

IGN and Fox News is pretty interchangeable IMO.

Joking aside, that sounds like an interesting topic if they manage to present it well. I haven't listened to J-Pop in ages, but some of the stuff some of y'all are posting here look a little too kooky for my taste.

<3 <3 <3 <3

First time I'm actually agreeing with you lol. But yeah, look at his list... I'd have Sooyoung higher than Hyo, but I kinda have to agree with him as well... Sooyoung is just going waaaay down the rankings recently.

Anyway, no pics yet but it's been confirmed that Suji and Yubin are filming Running Man today.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm more excited to see Yubin on the show and Suzy is just a bonus. Plus I think they got Suzy on to see if Haha will waver from Byul lol. Regardless, I'm very excited for this episode!

RubyFaith

Le wrote Baby J's rap. Proud rookie stan.

---

"A new FOUR member girl group from CORE CONTENTS MEDIA WILL DEBUT ON 11/11!!!

CCM is debuting the "2nd SeeYa" on 11/11 with a digital single. The members are from late teens to early 20s!! All can rap and sing!!

Girl's Day Minah's older sister is one of the rumored members of the new Core Contents Media girl group debuting on 11/11!!

CCM will create a ~new genre of music~ with their new 4-member girl group. All four can sing and rap, medium-tempo R&B influenced songs!

CCM's new girl group rumored line-up before Areum joined T-ara: Coco Lee, Areum, Kim Sujin (?), Bang Hyunah, Song Areum

A4vCRRoCAAAL9wR.jpg

ruh oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom