• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.O.P

Banned
Soooo Seoul Gaf...anyone who can give me some suggestions about good clubs, live music bar and such?

I already looked up a bit about homo-hill where i'll surely go for a couple of night with two friends of mine (the're girls and they're actually more excited than me to go there), but after that i'm blank on the nightlife part

Soooo Seoul Gaf...anyone who can give me some suggestions about good clubs, live music bar and such?

I already looked up a bit about homo-hill where i'll surely go for a couple of night with two friends of mine (the're girls and they're actually more excited than me to go there), but after that i'm blank on the nightlife part

face should have some info on gay bar locations

Fafnir

Try Hongdae University. It's usually just fun hanging out in the area and there is a nice mix of people.

http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=1326972

Not too sure about "alternative lifestyle" clubs in Korea, and I'm assuming homo-hill is in Itaewon as that's the only place I ever saw out of the closet Koreans. If it's in Itaewon it's also called hooker-hill because that's where Korean juicy waitresses try to seduce American GIs into getting them married for green card status.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yo dawg, the new Miss A is the best thing since Like This. JYP is a fuckin master holy shiiiiiit! The girls were all awesome, too.

dokish

Banned
9 days more or less, flying there on November 11th

i'll be staying here if anyone knows something about this area
http://www.booking.com/hotel/kr/lot...l?sid=4a2e139fb5bab11090279c686bbec00c;dcid=2
Ah :(

Tell us about your trip when you get back. I'm going there December 15th.
Try Hongdae University. It's usually just fun hanging out in the area and there is a nice mix of people.

http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=1326972

If it's in Itaewon it's also called hooker-hill because that's where Korean juicy waitresses try to seduce American GIs into getting them married for green card status.

Hooker hill? It is expensive?
You literally pay girls to fuck at rooms inside the club?

(Hey, I'm just curious).

Alta1r

133162641960.gif

Lol. Isn't this old though? You f*ckers posted that scene back when it first happened too.

itWmWSn4DXDF2.gif

After posting this Gif, I have to go into hiding. Alt might hunt me down.

tumblr_lze9857Itf1ql2tyk.png

Lol. I love how they very openly have a Homo Hill and a Pro Hill right next to each other. But you should hit up parts of Seoul outside the Itaewon area. Gangnam is nice, Hongdae and Apgujeong are pretty happening too.

tumblr_m9l0e6eAwo1rf9u8ro1_400.jpg

luso

Yo dawg, the new Miss A is the best thing since Like This. JYP is a fuckin master holy shiiiiiit! The girls were all awesome, too.

Not Touch level, but has a nice sound, the main song is a little too repetitive.
I'll listen a few more times.

Lol. Isn't this old though? You f*ckers posted that scene back when it first happened too.

New BTS footage, an outtake. There were many, apparently..

Cuddler

Take this as a rumor, but it seems that Shindong and Eunhyuk, Minho from Shinee, Amber from f(x) and Kris and Sehun from EXO-K are forming a new rap group called S.M.H. Not sure what to think about this but more Shindong is always better for me.

Shindong interview on JJANG (MNET America show)
SUPER JUNIOR / 「WORLD TOUR SUPER SHOW4 LIVE in JAPAN」LIVE DVD & Blu-ray Teaser movie-2 (Sold out Tokyo Dome if I'm not wrong)
SUPER JUNIOR / 「WORLD TOUR SUPER SHOW4 LIVE in JAPAN」LIVE DVD & Blu-ray 15秒TVSPOT1
SUPER JUNIOR / 「WORLD TOUR SUPER SHOW4 LIVE in JAPAN」LIVE DVD & Blu-ray 15秒TVSPOT2

I'm really surprised by the fact that the live dvd/bluray has some real tv spot in Japan.

Edgeward

Hello Venus working on a 2nd album and is "coming soon"

Awesome.

I also finished watching the latest WGM, Kwanghee doing Sunhwa's poison move and UEE's flashback dance was as scary as I could imagine. Fun episode.

JustinBB7

ALSO*

I know some people, including myself, wanted to see another member added and it looks like we may have gotten our wish. Her name is Moon Geun Young and while 115 will only be her second episode in a row, she mentioned on the show that she wants to be a fixed/permanent member.

Why would you want another member to this group? Unless it's Lizzy it will most likely ruin the show. Adding/removing members from shows usually ruins it and RM has been about this core group for so long now, adding people would be a horrible idea..

dokish

Banned
Ailee's MV comes out in just over 5 hours :) ♥

That reminded me of this song, lol http://youtu.be/oc-P8oDuS0Q

~ good times :(

----

It's a shame that foreigerns usually enter "gaijin smash" mode and trashes the whole place in Korea. If people could enjoy drinking and sex without drawing too much attention, there would be no problem. The majority isn't like that, tho.

I didn't understand the girls sitting through glass windows... I mean, what do you do there? There's a room behind it so you can have sex?

I don't like night clubs. Actually, I hate it. And I hate people who visit it. I've never been to a club before, until the night that I went out with the korean guys. I didn't dance. I remained on the couch messing on my phone while they were dancing. The only alcohol that I drink is wine, but rarely.

If I ever engage in this stuff, will be very quietly, and not "fuck yeah party hard".

Can't wait to try korean skin and flesh

giri

I don't like night clubs. Actually, I hate it. And I hate people who visit it. I've never been to a club before, until the night that I went out with the korean guys. I didn't dance. I remained on the couch messing on my phone while they were dancing. The only alcohol that I drink is wine, but rarely.

You're doing it wrong.

Get up.

Dance.

Stop being so self conscious, no one care enough about you to stare.

No one cares if you dance like a tard.

Clubs are like everything in this world, they are what you make of them. If you sit down and ignore everyone and all associated of course you'll hate it.

2San

If I ever engage in this stuff, will be very quietly, and not "fuck yeah party hard".
Hey hey no need for the hatin. Who goes to the club to dance anyway(admittedly I did in the past)? No need to dance, just talk to whoever you're trying to get with. If there isn't a girl you want to hook up with, why the hell did you go with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom