• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oEmQy.gif

tumblr_mbwpa4rZrI1qc7rtu.gif

vanty

Song is good, would be better if Fei and Suzy didn't only get to share like 15% of the solo lines. And Fei's hair extensions are bleh, much better in the scenes without them.

Both the song and MV get a 7/10 for me. It's no Goodbye Baby but I like the MV, it fits with the lyrics of being independent and all that... I just wish we got Suzy with cat ears instead of a mustache.

badass. doesn't sound like yet another JYP production, aww yeah. if it is JYP, I like that he's changing up his style.

If you hear "JYP" in the beginning of any JYP artist song it means he produced it, like writing the melodies, harmonies, and all that stuff. On this song he may have just been the executive producer role, meaning he's just overseeing the production and gave the approval of whatever needed to be approved.

I wanted more cat ears but this will do. <3

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Touch and their latest song were produced by JYP.

I just found out that "Lips" was produced by Fuego. Same guy that did produced Chris Brown's "Turn Up the Music"

edit: holy fk, jooyeon dyed her hair!

ib1pFWotLujUie.jpg

iOsG7pkSmA5Gv.jpg

dokish

Banned
In the new miss A MV, who's the girl with black hair? (not Suzy). The one with the crown.

I couldn't identify through pics.

Peru

It's good to see Miss A having fun again and not copying Bad Girl, Good Girl. Good stuff.

Hwayoung has been incognito. Probably a settlement between her family and CCM so she' will keep quiet. Her sister is still under contract and in 5dolls/Co-Ed. Her group(s) didn't really set the world on fire so I'm wondering if they'll even get a comeback.

Releasing a statement rap the day T-ara came back isn't really being incognito, but it remains to be seen who she signs with.

giri

It's good to see Miss A having fun again and not copying Bad Girl, Good Girl. Good stuff.

Releasing a statement rap the day T-ara came back isn't really being incognito, but it remains to be seen who she signs with.

Wasn't she linked with sistar?

that would be an... interesting fit.

Edgeward

tumblr_ma3brbzq2k1rvv4qro1_250.gif

I know some people, including myself, wanted to see another member added and it looks like we may have gotten our wish. Her name is Moon Geun Young and while 115 will only be her second episode in a row, she mentioned on the show that she wants to be a fixed/permanent member.

tumblr_mbjuhn8UP91qdcel5o3_500.gif

Lizzy must be pissed.

RubyFaith

Kso, a few weeks ago this was posted (elsewhere) saying Dambi was spotted at her new job.

tumblr_mbeyzrZMFH1qlefuqo1_400.jpg

I don't know how legit this is because I haven't seen it anywhere else but man, if this is real I hope Dambi is doing this out the kindness of her heart and not because she needs to.

Peru

Yeah, they've made WGM into genuine improv sitcom - there's no illusion about real feelings and actual dating anymore. That's probably good since people stopped caring about the tame celeb flirting we got for years. At least these couples play the comedy game pretty well.

W_Dreamer

Yeah, they've made WGM into genuine improv sitcom - there's no illusion about real feelings and actual dating anymore. That's probably good since people stopped caring about the tame celeb flirting we got for years. At least these couples play the comedy game pretty well.

It's good when you feel like it would genuinely be fun to hangout where they are. Everyone eating at the BBQ at night was as inviting as when the IY cast would have dinner in the evening back at the mountains/farm.

Kyoufu

The kiss still looks so tame. Pretty sad that I consider that to be shocking by kdrama standards lol.

Yup.

I think the most intense kiss I've seen for Kdrama standards was in I Love You Don't Cry between Lee Jung Jin and Oh Seung Hyun. Don't think I've seen anything as intense as that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom