• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks

I don't like night clubs. Actually, I hate it. And I hate people who visit it. I've never been to a club before, until the night that I went out with the korean guys. I didn't dance. I remained on the couch messing on my phone while they were dancing. The only alcohol that I drink is wine, but rarely.

If I ever engage in this stuff, will be very quietly, and not "fuck yeah party hard".

Can't wait to try korean skin and flesh

Dont know how to even respond to this. If I remember correctly you said you are from brazil... Are you sure you are brazilian? Also, how old are you?

giri

giri, did you miss this part?

myizk.gif

No i'm just ignoring it.

I assume it's only a matter of time before he gets banned permanently.

Or thrown in jail.

It's a really un-exciting race to see which happens first.

W_Dreamer

Hey hey no need for the hatin. Who goes to the club to dance anyway(admittedly I did in the past)? No need to dance, just talk to whoever you're trying to get with. If there isn't a girl you want to hook up with, why the hell did you go with them?

I need like 3 beers before I can say hi to a girl...

giri

It must be GAF's age, but it seems like most of GAF is intimidated by women and I don't get it.

Read the dating-age thread. It's really chock full of disasters.

There's a sub group on gaf that were attracted to GAF for what it is, a massive video game forum. Which attracts the socially awkward. A lot of them just haven't gone out and interacted with people in those social settings before.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
What is this for?
no one knows

After Psy’s mysterious photo, YG-Life has shared a photo of Big Bang‘s Seungri holding up the same “Don’t Hate Me” sign.

Psy had previously posted an image of himself holding up the sign through his twitter on the 14th, sparking the curiosity of many. With Seungri being the second person to bare the sign, it seems that this may not be a teaser for Psy’s individual release, but perhaps one that involves other artists of YG Entertainment.

The agency commented, “Although we can’t reveal who the third person to carry the sign will be nor what ‘Don’t Hate Me’ is referring to at the moment, we will soon be resolving the curiosity of fans.”

Touch and their latest song were produced by JYP.

Really? I don't wanna argue semantics but does it actually say he produced it? I'm surprised he didn't do the JYP thing... or maybe it was coz he was on that stack of cash lol.

But reversed is another story.
iGJHh9wRGC5nN.gif

Oh yeah, that is awesome hahaha. Even this is making me kinda salty and I'm not a Yoona fan.

I don't like night clubs. Actually, I hate it. And I hate people who visit it. I've never been to a club before, until the night that I went out with the korean guys. I didn't dance. I remained on the couch messing on my phone while they were dancing. The only alcohol that I drink is wine, but rarely.

If I ever engage in this stuff, will be very quietly, and not "fuck yeah party hard".

LOL. Sorry but you sound like a socially awkward nerd right now. The fact that you hate clubs pretty much screams "I'm a nerd and I'm scared of women."

Nobody gives a shit if you look like a damn fool drinking all that booze or dancing retardedly like Gwang Soo, but they start giving a shit if you're all alone messing on your phone, especially if you're a guy. Think about it, why would some cute girl even talk to you when you don't even the balls to say hi or let yourself go.

Read the dating-age thread. It's really chock full of disasters.

There's a sub group on gaf that were attracted to GAF for what it is, a massive video game forum. Which attracts the socially awkward. A lot of them just haven't gone out and interacted with people in those social settings before.

Haha, I tried reading a page of the dating-age thread. I facepalmed so hard and had to GTFO since I couldn't stand it.

I just don't get it, I mean I admit I was also a socially awkward nerd when I was in a high school, but when I got to college and I started being social, I started learning how to play the game and next thing you know I'm in the middle of some love triangle that ended so bad, I don't even wanna talk about it. But the one thing I learned from all this: no guy should be scared of a girl as they are more scared of you. If you respect that and don't put their pussy on a pedestal then you're doing it right, the hardest part is staying out of the friend zone but that's another topic haha.

ailee delivers again. great song and mv.

edit:

mv is up on youtube now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCEcWcIww5k&feature=plcp

Oh wow.

Initial reaction: best song of the year for me.

After my 2nd listening, it's definitely up there. I love how it starts as a ballad then the song literally blows up in your face. That was awesome! I can already tell this is gonna get a lot of playtime on my playlist.

Also the MV is pretty good. I love it when she ties her hair up in one of the dance shots, she looks unbelievable gorgeous like that... Tiffany and Eunji levels of gorgeous mind you.

Even nerdy Ailee is looking damn fine, that fool is an idiot for leaving that. I'd tap that despite the nerdy look lol.

Can we get some gifs of this? Especially where she's smelling the flowers and does that "eww" face, sooo cute lol.

About to give Ailee's album a listen. Features Simon D and Verbal Jint.

Where did you find it??

I found a playlist of it on one of our favorite video sites, but I want it in mp3 but iTunes nor Amazon has it. Even my usual digital sources don't have it yet. :(

Anyway, I can't decide on which one I like more... My Love or Shut Up. Both are great tracks, probably the best two tracks other than I Will Show You. Evening Sky and Storm aren't really doing it for me though. I like them but they're missing the oomph that the other 4 tracks have.

EDIT...

Ashhong:
1287823635108.jpg

Ranvier

thank god Hyuna has eyebrows again. She looked scary in Gangnam style with the orange hair and orange eyebrows. Like an alien.

ilWhiLVPUkI4m.gif

fany is starting to look hot again. I'm beginning to regret all the....unpleasantness that was said in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom