• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
XYKYY.gif

no text
http://i.imgur.com/4fG4H.gif

giri

What's this about? Miryo just retweeted it. I know it's something about the music industry but that's it, I have no idea what it could be about if Australia is bigger than US and UK but behind Japan then Korea is almost nothing.

5OdjL.jpg

Australians are some of the largest piraters of digital media in the world.

Mainly because most companies decide to not release shit here till 8 months later, but thats what it would be about at a guess.

But the Japanese aren't... so yeah, dunno.

Peru

Price per song at digital stores. It's like that because in Korea the subscription model (___ won for a month, download all you can like) means crazy low value for a download. I've seen that image retweeted by half of the Koreans I follow on twitter.

Lots of musicians protesting.

giri

Price per song at digital stores. It's like that because in Korea the subscription model (___ won for a month, download all you can like) means crazy low value for a download. I've seen that image retweeted by half of the Koreans I follow on twitter.

Lots of musicians protesting.

ahhhh makes sense.

Yeah, thats been a known problem for a long time now though. People were complaining about this 6 months ago.

T.O.P

Banned
Singer Alex will be returning to the music sphere with his group Clazziquai in November!

Epik High and Clazziquai both coming back...i'm done

tumblr_mbwpqbowxx1rn01oc.gif

Ashhong

thank god Hyuna has eyebrows again. She looked scary in Gangnam style with the orange hair and orange eyebrows. Like an alien.

ilWhiLVPUkI4m.gif

fany is starting to look hot again. I'm beginning to regret all the....unpleasantness that was said in the past.

All will be forgiven if you accept her into your heart and give me the source of that amazing gif.

I just sat down and actually read the OP. I gotta say it's amazing. Great job Orange Caramel! (and if anyone else worked on it.)

You're welcome

Biscuits

Singer Alex will be returning to the music sphere with his group Clazziquai in November!

Epik High and Clazziquai both coming back...i'm done
Awesome news!

Ruh roh.

A rumor has been circulating in the media that Lee Michelle, former ‘K-Pop Star‘ contestant and member of SuPearls, may be experiencing some conflict with YG Entertainment.

According to an initial post by Sports Chosun, insiders in the industry are said to have revealed that the singer and the agency seem to be in conflict due to differences of opinion, and that Michelle has not been showing up at the agency.

On the rumor, YG Entertainment is reported to have commented, “We cannot reveal in detail about the incidents that occur before debut. For now, please keep an eye out with interest.”

dokish

Banned
Hey hey no need for the hatin. Who goes to the club to dance anyway(admittedly I did in the past)? No need to dance, just talk to whoever you're trying to get with. If there isn't a girl you want to hook up with, why the hell did you go with them?

Dont know how to even respond to this. If I remember correctly you said you are from brazil... Are you sure you are brazilian? Also, how old are you?

Oh GAF.

Also, hatin on clubs? They are so much fun. Although I will only dance when I am trashed.

It must be GAF's age, but it seems like most of GAF is intimidated by women and I don't get it.

Really? I don't wanna argue semantics but does it actually say he produced it? I'm surprised he didn't do the JYP thing... or maybe it was coz he was on that stack of cash lol.

Oh yeah, that is awesome hahaha. Even this is making me kinda salty and I'm not a Yoona fan.

LOL. Sorry but you sound like a socially awkward nerd right now. The fact that you hate clubs pretty much screams "I'm a nerd and I'm scared of women."

Nobody gives a shit if you look like a damn fool drinking all that booze or dancing retardedly like Gwang Soo, but they start giving a shit if you're all alone messing on your phone, especially if you're a guy. Think about it, why would some cute girl even talk to you when you don't even the balls to say hi or let yourself go.

Haha, I tried reading a page of the dating-age thread. I facepalmed so hard and had to GTFO since I couldn't stand it.

I just don't get it, I mean I admit I was also a socially awkward nerd when I was in a high school, but when I got to college and I started being social, I started learning how to play the game and next thing you know I'm in the middle of some love triangle that ended so bad, I don't even wanna talk about it. But the one thing I learned from all this: no guy should be scared of a girl as they are more scared of you. If you respect that and don't put their pussy on a pedestal then you're doing it right, the hardest part is staying out of the friend zone but that's another topic haha.

The problem is far deeper than I can explain. Yes, I'm from Brazil, and that's exactly why I don't 'party hard'.

Unlike US, Australia, Canada and wherever you guys are from, Brazil is a 3rd world country and we we will stay in this position for many many more centuries to come if you ask me. When I say that I hate clubs and people who go to it, I'm hating on a very specific kind of people, the worst people possible, the younger ones, that are proliferating at a large scale in Brazil for the past years. Is the 'hedonism' people. Young adults today in Brazil simply don't give a fuck about anything, except booze, party, fucking and crashing their cars daily while drunk. People in Brazil are fucking poor and that's not a problem, because we can party and drink our assess off during the weekend, right? Soccer, carnival and beer are the "bread and circuses" of the modern times. We are drowned in social and political issues and our young people have NOTHING in their brains to even make an argument of some sort.

People in college are constantly in parties and traveling, skeeping classes, avoiding reading books, etc.

Few days ago we had in my city a manifestation with 3,000 people (!!!) that occupied the MOST FUCKING BUSY AVENUE OF THE CITY to ask for 'admission'(?) of a fucking soccer player ('Cruzeiro' team). 3,000 shitheads with shitty jobs, shitty living conditions, shitty everything are gathering for soccer, instead of asking for a better life.

Don't get me wrong, 'clubbing' on other situations is fine.
You can say that I'm socially awkward or whatever, that don't gets me. I know what I am and I don't have any problem approaching girls, although I don't approach them for several reasons related to the issue that I just mentioned. Girls in my college are pretty hot, also pretty stupid.

Although the world wants us to believe that it all depends on looks (and we drool viewing pictures of Korean idols), I like girls with some brains, and I refuse to pickup chicks using games and old social tricks.

My post probably won't be clear enough, but my 'sociological awareness' keeps me from enjoying a lot of things, I admit it, and that's not so good. When our people have education, food on their tables, political/social conscience, quality public transportation, low crime rates etc, yeah yeah, than we can talk about partying all fucking week and being the whole weekend drunk.

Although english is a barrier here, I could try to explain this harder, but I don't think anyone is interested and we would go really far from the topic's subject.

EDIT: I'm 22.
Ah! I don't forget that we have one of the most deadly traffics in the world. A LOT of people die daily either because they are drunk or because of imprudence (and obviously killing or hurting other people in the process). Drunk driving here is a serious issue.
EDIT2: 2San, giving you a straight answer: Because I liked them and because I care. :p I will often do things that I don't wanna do to please people. Yes, even completely strangers. It was their LAST DAY here and I wanted to offer something nice. If people are having fun, I'm having fun. I'm just happy to gave everyone a good time. I won't go back so soon, tho. :p
No i'm just ignoring it.

I assume it's only a matter of time before he gets banned permanently.

Or thrown in jail.

It's a really un-exciting race to see which happens first.
One can only wish.
Don't hold too dear to that idea, because I'm not gonna get banned. I've never done anything wrong and I will not, ever, purposely do anything to get me banned. My posts may not please you, but they are 100% fine. Everyone here already knows, most of the time, when I'm joking. You are the only one that sees the "depreciation of women" on my comments. On the contrary, I love them and respect them too much. Try to be less attached to your idols and don't take everything so personal (even because my posts are NOT made with you in mind, lol).

Take care.

luso

Dokish, why so serious?

On another note, and outdated, but I saw the Family Out 2 episodes with Wonder Girls and the show was terrible, no wonder it was cancelled a few episodes later.

Forced Yoona-Taecyeon love line up to nausea, second episode where 90% was a "choose your partner" stuff, you can spot where script interferes with the outcoms... No "family" in here, just a bunch of people put together trying to simulate the first season and failing miserably...

I have yet to watch the Kara episodes, but I'll do it.

dokish

Banned
Dokish, why so serious?

On another note, and outdated, but I saw the Family Out 2 episodes with Wonder Girls and the show was terrible, no wonder it was cancelled a few episodes later.

Forced Yoona-Taecyeon love line up to nausea, second episode where 90% was a "choose your partner" stuff, you can spot where script interferes with the outcoms... No "family" in here, just a bunch of people put together trying to simulate the first season and failing miserably...

I have yet to watch the Kara episodes, but I'll do it.
Just a regular and 'serious' answer. :p Was it too serious?

Wow, tell me more about this WG episodes. How many were made?

I keep wishing that WG appears on more variety shows and TV auditory programs(?), but I have to admit that they are pretty bland. They don't talk much, don't do much, etc. It is a shame. Even Hello Venus, who is a much more recent group, seems more 'alive' than WG.

I was so happy to see Sohee on Running Man 75, but the show was SOOOO bad. I mean, not because of the girls, because they were awesome (one of the best guests I dare say?), but the "challenge" was pretty weak. I mean... collecting numbers during the whole episode then trying to make some math? Blergh... Also, the locations seemed uninspired.
WOW.

WOW.

I mean....holy shit

Holy cow!

NOW WE NEED HOT SUNNY BAACCCKKKKKKKK

miss A's MV is out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkSOOiMDGiY&feature=plcp

edit: first comment needs to be liked

Another really excellent song from Miss A. Doesn't quite live up to the best songs from the Touch album, but that is only to be expected. Choreo is pretty fucking lame though.

And Fei's hair extensions are bleh, much better in the scenes without them.

This.

Good to see that girl group Chocolat is still alive. Here's fancam of them performing 'I Like It' at the 40th Shilla Cultural Festival Opening Ceremony:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgibJfY-gvQ

O5J4s.gif

Gonna bookmark that site in the description box so I can check their pulse every once in a while.

edit: Yup,
Soa fancam
Tia fancam

Jesus fucking christ EXID is so good. I just don't watch many live performances these days, but goddamn this group just hits all the right points with me. Reminds me of the days I got into K-pop with T-ara and Kara.

Every Night live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZzNuZbeU0g

I Feel Good live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KyFRdqICVw

P.S. This is probably my first real post in this thread. Be gentle lol. :)

Welcome

ziPf6.gif

Here's video of a younger Solji, from when she was part of a duo called 2NB.

Junghwa is really beautiful here. Definitely prefer her without the veil.

Good for her. Why did they cut this? Her kiss in Cinderella Man was awkward as fuck. I hate seeing the women just stand there like a fucking statue while the guy does all the work.

I think the most intense kiss I've seen for Kdrama standards was in I Love You Don't Cry between Lee Jung Jin and Oh Seung Hyun. Don't think I've seen anything as intense as that yet.

Must have missed this. Really enjoyed the drama but I noticed the warning signs, and took some peeks ahead. It didn't go in a direction I was interested in, so I dropped it. It was pretty good though, and the lead reminds me a little bit of Taeyeon.

ailee delivers again. great song and mv.

edit:

mv is up on youtube now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCEcWcIww5k&feature=plcp

Good song. Falls way short of Heaven though.

Her hair is way too flat, she looks like a boy.

dokish

Banned
dokish, you my boy!!
funny-animal-captions-bro-hug.jpg

Her hair is way too flat, she looks like a boy.

Not because of the hair, but because of the outfit.

And holy shit the final moments, that was almost Outsider-fast.

EDIT: Just saw the channel description. "‣‣ This is Venus of the 21 Century type who realizing all of your fantasies. " Gold.

BEST COPORU. They are awesome together. Everything happens naturally, and even so the outcome is predictable (I guess?), they fall in love in a great way.

Fafnir

dok, my buddies want to go to Brazil for the Olympics. We going to hang out and drink some caipirinha and get armbared by some of these douchebag Brazilians. Unless you still into that Lame chick, if you are we can't hang out. We can only kick it if you accept the one true Goddess as your bias.

TRIVa.jpg

This Gag concert dog is pimping it, first Sica now Yoona. I bet they nicknamed it Taecyeon.
olT7f.png

Hey guys whats goi-

serious dokish post

042bda3eea5278a4d9d2d74e518256c8.gif

daaaamn son. and here i thought you were just a horny guy trolling this thread all the time. good job!

tumblr_lmi15mzpBQ1qj60veo1_250.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/miss-a-involved-in-car-accident

The miss A members were involved in a minor traffic accident.

JYP Entertainment stated, “On the way to film MBC Music’s ‘Show Champion’ on the 16th, miss A was involved in a minor collision. The miss A members sustained slight injuries and were transferred to a local hospital to receive treatment.”

The representative also revealed, “Specifics about the examination results have not been released.”

miss A were supposed to record at 9PM, but due to this accident, they recorded four hours later and completed the rest of their scheduled plans.

On another note, miss A will be holding their first comeback stage with “I Don’t Need a Man“ on ‘M! Countdown‘ on October 18 KST.

hopefully they're ok :(

Suzy+miss+A+Dream+High+Go+Hyemi+Crying+GIF+(4).gif

dokish

Banned
dok, my buddies want to go to Brazil for the Olympics. We going to hang out and drink some caipirinha and get armbared by some of these douchebag Brazilians. Unless you still into that Lame chick, if you are we can't hang out. We can only kick it if you accept the one true Goddess as your bias.

How many? You guys can stay in my house.

What Lame chick? Goddes who? What? I'm lost.

EDIT: What?! YOU MEAN LIME? SHUT UP! Hahaha.
Lime is AWESOME YO!

But no need to worry. Taeyeon is one of my favorites.
Hey guys whats goi-

042bda3eea5278a4d9d2d74e518256c8.gif

daaaamn son. and here i thought you were just a horny guy trolling this thread all the time. good job!

THANKSSS!

Excellent gif choice . Is always good to have some Sunny. <3
Sunkyu Team is growing.

2San

(...)
EDIT2: 2San, giving you a straight answer: Because I liked them and because I care. :p I will often do things that I don't wanna do to please people. Yes, even completely strangers. It was their LAST DAY here and I wanted to offer something nice. If people are having fun, I'm having fun. I'm just happy to gave everyone a good time. I won't go back so soon, tho. :p
Makes sense, just didn't really get hating part. I see where you come from now that you clarified it.
ailee delivers again. great song and mv.

edit:

mv is up on youtube now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCEcWcIww5k&feature=plcp
Good stuff. I don't really like the song, if I'm perfectly honest. Ailee can make anything sound good imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom