• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luso

tumblr_mbzp2vrURp1qb1285o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_mbzp2vrURp1qb1285o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbzp2vrURp1qb1285o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_mbzp2vrURp1qb1285o4_1280.jpg
She's like 15 in these photos, lol.
cute

Edit: Ace bed CF making off

filler

Banned
Did a google image search for "I don't think that means what you think it means" and one of the pics that came up was this:

3042506.jpg

Who is it?

giri

One can only wish.
Don't hold too dear to that idea, because I'm not gonna get banned. I've never done anything wrong and I will not, ever, purposely do anything to get me banned. My posts may not please you, but they are 100% fine. Everyone here already knows, most of the time, when I'm joking. You are the only one that sees the "depreciation of women" on my comments. On the contrary, I love them and respect them too much. Try to be less attached to your idols and don't take everything so personal (even because my posts are NOT made with you in mind, lol).

Take care.

Whether the rest of us like or not, and we don't, your "lol rape" and other various hilarious "joke-sexual-predator" themed posts are held as a part of our "community" and when the shit hits the fan because someone stumbles in here and sees them and complains to a mod, they'll close and lock the whole thread over your stupid, inane, and completely unnecessary comments. No ones impressed by them, ever.

Yes, the lowest common denominator will be used as the measuring stick of our community here.

So you can try and take the high ground as much as you like before you get banned saying "lol you're just making shit up and being a hard ass!". Or you can get over your self and realize your actions reflect upon the entire community. You know, that whole, social awareness crap you just ranted about but are entirely oblivious too in reality.

Did a google image search for "I don't think that means what you think it means" and one of the pics that came up was this:

3042506.jpg

Who is it?

You were already on google images yo :p

drag/dropped the pic in google images and got Park Hyun Sun out of it

youre welcome

vanty

this very moment:

ibcLSuRfzjYAgU.gif

and shut up family

edit: giri, bro, you really need to get off that fucking high horse of yours and learn something about humour.
Rape jokes aren't humourous, especially when they only magically become jokes once you are called out on your fucked up statements. I'm with giri 100%.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm also gonna have to go with giri on this one. Dokish, you are far too confident in what freedoms you have. You get away with that shit because we're a community thread that moves extremely fast. I'm pretty sure if one of us ever bothered to report your sick posts and people's negative reactions to them, you'd at least get a 2 week ban as a warning. That shit isn't welcome on GAF, joke or not. Plenty of people have been banned for making jokes like that. If you keep that shit up, joking or not, I may well go ahead and start reporting them so the mods don't get the wrong idea about us because giri is right about how we are evaluated as a community. I looked passed them before to give you a chance to adjust to the community, but here you are actively defying the social repercussions, so it won't last much longer.

Tenck

Holy Hong-chul. Seeing that reminded me to check how the subbing is coming along and I see episode 33 is out. Thanks for that reminder, I'm off to watch.

Only 15 months until the other episodes are done. :/

You could probably learn Korean by the time the next one is out :p

roaSone

I have to ask our Goddess if this headset is good or not.. I saw it on stores, and to be honest, I've been rather interested in it, pure design and super light weight.
But I still wonder the sound quality and also the durability of it.. It has good reviews on the web though, any of you guys own it ?

Edit : Fany owns it too, no more doubts, I'm gonna buy this asap. :>

spink

Rape jokes aren't humourous, especially when they only magically become jokes once you are called out on your fucked up statements. I'm with giri 100%.

are you implying that he was serious when he spoke about the dungeon?

and for reference, any topic can be subject of a joke if done correctly.

giri

I have to ask our Goddess if this headset is good or not.. I saw it on stores, and to be honest, I've been rather interested in it, pure design and super light weight.
But I still wonder the sound quality and also the durability of it.. It has good reviews on the web though, any of you guys own it ?

Edit : Fany owns it too, no more doubts, I'm gonna buy this asap. :>

0_o which ones you end up going with roaSone?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
It's not really uptight. We're just trying to keep this community safe. It's been a good 2+ years already and if this thread were to get locked because of dokish's stupid comments, then would you still think we're uptight? His 'jokes' aren't funny and they reflect on the whole community. Something needed to be said I'm and surprised it took this long for anyone to say something (after the countless warnings/dokish wtf man posts)

It's a style headphone so it's not really an audiophile headphone. But, it does sound good for what it is. My friend has one of these, and they look pretty damn good in real life.

Saw the edit... TaeNy is real!!!!!

What color is Tiffany's?! I wanna buy the same color so we can match!!
:3

Clipse

COOL‘s vocalist Yuri (35) died in an unfortunate accident.

Update: Yuri had a meeting with ROORA member Chaerina. She got into an argument with another guest at a restaurant. She got into a violent scuffle and was severely injured. Even though she was immediately transported to a hospital, she died at the hospital. The assaulter ran away from the scene and the police are actively looking for this person.

Stay tuned on allkpop for more updates, and our hearts go out to Yuri’s family.
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/cools-yuri-passes-away

Holy shit. I can't believe this.

Alta1r

Whether the rest of us like or not, and we don't, your "lol rape" and other various hilarious "joke-sexual-predator" themed posts are held as a part of our "community" and when the shit hits the fan because someone stumbles in here and sees them and complains to a mod, they'll close and lock the whole thread over your stupid, inane, and completely unnecessary comments. No ones impressed by them, ever.

Yes, the lowest common denominator will be used as the measuring stick of our community here.

So you can try and take the high ground as much as you like before you get banned saying "lol you're just making shit up and being a hard ass!". Or you can get over your self and realize your actions reflect upon the entire community. You know, that whole, social awareness crap you just ranted about but are entirely oblivious too in reality.

Ryan-Gosling-clap-clap-clap-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1398.gif

I'm glad you said this giri, it needed to be said. I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom