• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

:p
idPz8Uc6GgUpA.gif

Fafnir

anyone know what song this is? will make a bigger version if it turns out well.
Run Devil Run.

New page? Taengoo time.

10/13 Music Core.
q7CBw.gif

Maknae stole the show for me. Her expressions are pretty robotic yet cute and when she says "WAAAA" you can tell she studied the script and was like, "I'm going to throw in my WAAA right here" then went and practiced for hours. Adorable. Also I like how she changes up her hair and she will have a different type of vibe. Damn, I'm becoming a Seobaby fan.
frAdC.gif
G2J2W.gif
RU3k5.gif

hP8sc.gif

yaEji.gif

(._.)

Banned
Hyunas already starting to get banned on some channels. Both a good and bad sign. Its the song she worked on, very hot. Hyuna fighting@@@!!!

Pendulum

T-ara after an interview with HKJ2.

Interview (non English subbed) is here.

Related, the one that joins in December took some pictures with 5dolls (which includes Hyoyoung, the sister of Hwayoung). CCM apparently remembered they existed and have slated a Feb comeback.

20121017_dani_hyoyoung.jpeg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
You speak as though losing the leader and the replacement leader aren't a very big deal.

Pendulum

You speak as though losing the leader and the replacement leader aren't a very big deal.

No, I clearly said members leaving. I'm honestly wondering if there are other issues as well. i.e. did they leave for management issues, greener grass, in-fighting?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
No, I clearly said members leaving.
In a context like it shouldn't have resulted in this much of an absence.

I'm honestly wondering if there are other issues as well. i.e. did they leave for management issues, greener grass, in-fighting?
In-fighting is what led to those two leaving, and obviously if it was allowed to become that serious, there is a serious management problem. Eunkyo was one of the bitch leaders and she's still in, so who knows what's going on.

Alta1r

.................... <3

Loving that secretary/teacher look.

brofistcover.jpg

And look at those hands!

tumblr_mbz89z2OQQ1qhqqpmo1_500.gif

Nice! Dude, you gotta get the chest popping move when she has her solo in the first chorus. So good.

tumblr_mbz84z4LGF1qhqqpmo1_500.gif

lol had it tabbed for 5 days lol... just been playing to many video games.....I watched about 20 mintues I wish the show would go back to just Sunhwa and K.... don't like the others.

I'm not a fan of the other couples either when they're by themselves. But when all the couples are together, the show is great.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I like to thank this thread for turning me on to Orange Caramel.
OC/AS #1

edit:

So I'm gonna start episode 4 of Gentleman's Dignity soon. This show is very cute and Kim Ha Neul is <3 Might go through a few more episodes tonight.

and no Conc/Chess, I'm not watching two shows at once. I'll start 1997 after I'm finished with this show.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
And you didn't win? Fail.
Was a contest you entered online. They would fly you and a friend(s?) out to KCON + you could take pictures with 4minute and EXO (I think). Didn't bother entering because I had already bought my tickets.

Ashhong

also great fanny photo.

HEqp8.jpg

I know it's my avatar but just had to quote it again for great justice. So good. Your faves could never.

Was a contest you entered online. They would fly you and a friend(s?) out to KCON + you could take pictures with 4minute and EXO (I think). Didn't bother entering because I had already bought my tickets.

That could have been you with your arms around all of them

She owns the white one.

That's funny. I've actually been looking for a pair of white earphones to replace my V-Moda IEM's. My only problem with them is that it's $100 bucks and the sound quality isn't anywhere close to the Sony MDR-V6's or the Audio Technica M50's. They're at the same price point and I honestly would rather go for the M50's at that price. So I'm gonna stay away from the buy button first, I might stop by my local Apple store and test them out lol.

Quoted again because this picture is fncking awesome.

T-ara pic

Sharp knees!! Do NOT want.

I'm joking of course. Hyomin is still mighty fine these days.

Teacherssi #1. ;)

170D6E5A4D548A6B0AC9E4

Her and Suzy is what made Dream High S1 sooo good.

Ashhong

That's funny. I've actually been looking for a pair of white earphones to replace my V-Moda IEM's. My only problem with them is that it's $100 bucks and the sound quality isn't anywhere close to the Sony MDR-V6's or the Audio Technica M50's. They're at the same price point and I honestly would rather go for the M50's at that price. So I'm gonna stay away from the buy button first, I might stop by my local Apple store and test them out lol.

Quoted again because this picture is fncking awesome.

If it helps, a lot of Korean radio stations seem to use M50s

40a7fc11_tiffany-m50s.jpeg

I recommend an amp with it if you love bass like I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom