• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokish

Banned
are you implying that he was serious when he spoke about the dungeon?

and for reference, any topic can be subject of a joke if done correctly.

This isn't even the question, serious or not serious.

The dungeon WASN'T about rape.

I didn't make any rape jokes. "I love Jodie Foster so much that I want to lock her in a dungeon".

Does that imply rape?

Obviously not. If I post "I spend the whole afternoon playing with my niece, she's so adorable, all cute and pretty."

Does that imply I'm a pedophile?

No.

Dirty in the eyes of the beholder? You guys freaking out for nothing.
I don't think the whole thread will be locked without a warning, but even if it does, I take full responsability for my actions. Let me get banned instead. But that won't happen.

As EatChildren (or Evilore?) mentioned, each community OT has its own rules and the OP/members decide what is ok and what is not.

"Your comments are not ok" - Well, I say you guys are blowing this out of proportion. I'd like a quote of my 'extreme j0k3z that will get us banned', because I have no idea what have I done that is so bad.

If OC wants me out of the thread, I will gladly go; not because I want, but for respecting his wishes.

EDIT: I don't wanna be arrogant, but I seriously can't see why all the fuss. I have never offended any member, never said anything sexually offensive about any idol (I just replicate "reactions" that all of us do), and etc. Chocomaro, as a woman, mind to say a few words? Did I ever made a disgusting comment? Really offensive, low, dark, fucked up comment about women?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Jihae to leave Girl’s Day

nonononononono :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Five-member girl group Girl’s Day will be promoting as a four-member group for the time being with Jihae leaving the group.

Their agency revealed, “Due to personal reasons, Jihae will be absent from the group starting with the promotions coming up with the release of the album on the 26th. For the time being, Sojin, Yura, Minah, and Hyeri will be promoting as a four-member group.”

“Reason behind Jihae’s leave is personal and something that has been deliberated on for a long time. Part of it includes wanting to concentrate on her studies (Jihae is majoring in dance at Sungkyunkwan University)… On Jihae’s future, Jihae and the agency will be discussing various options,” they said.

The agency requested for the understanding of fans as they concluded, “We offer our apologies to the fans for this situation and Jihae no longer promoting as a member of Girl’s Day… Please give Jihae your support.”

The other members will be making a return on the 26th with their 5th digital single “Don’t Forget Me“

Edgeward

jrrMt.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I did notice that she would hang out with members of other groups a lot, but I didn't think much of it. Hmmmmm...

Biscuits

http://i.imgur.com/HB18v.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7CHW8.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Don't look at me like that ><

[quote="dokish, post: 43284660"]This isn't even the question, serious or not serious.

The dungeon [B][I]WASN'T[/I][/B] about rape.

I didn't make any rape jokes. "I love Jodie Foster so much that I want to lock her in a dungeon".

Does that imply rape?

Obviously not. If I post "I spend the whole afternoon playing with my niece, she's so adorable, all cute and pretty."

No.

I don't think the whole thread will be locked without a warning, but even if it does, I take full responsability for my actions. Let me get banned instead. But that won't happen.

As EatChildren (or Evilore?) mentioned, each community OT has its own rules and the OP/members decide what is ok and what is not.

"Your comments are not ok" - Well, I say you guys are blowing this out of proportion. I'd like a quote of my 'extreme j0k3z that will get us banned', because I have no idea what have I done that is so bad.

If OC wants me out of the thread, I will gladly go; not because I want, but for respecting his wishes.[/QUOTE]
I think you're also just be scapegoated for a general increase in creepiness in this thread that I've recently noticed. Just think a bit more before you post and things will settle.

Boo. She was bottom tier in GD, but that still sucks.

RIP JIHAE
???? - 2012

I did notice that she would hang out with members of other groups a lot, but I didn't think much of it. Hmmmmm...

Weekly stalker report.

I think you're also just be scapegoated for a general increase in creepiness in this thread that I've recently noticed. Just think a bit more before you post and things will settle.

Was wondering how to best respond, but you nailed it.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
With the release date of her solo mini album approaching, HyunA has unveiled a few more photos along with the list of songs included in ‘Melting‘.

A total of five tracks are said to be contained in the album including the already mentioned title track, “Ice Cream“.

One of the notable new tracks is “Very Hot“, which is a song she has participated in both the writing and composing process for the first time.

“Don’t Fall Apart” is another song in the release and is described as one that depicts HyunA’s feelings on releasing a new solo album.

The idol will attempt the ‘teen-pop’ genre with “Unripe Apple” which sings of a girl who wants to be seen as an innocent girl in front of her boyfriend, and BTOB’s Ilhoon is said to have participated in the rap making for the song.

Hyuna also helped write the lyrics for another track, “To My Boyfriend“, which is said to be a HyunA’s take on an emotional ballad.

As mentioned previously, HyunA will be releasing her new solo effort on October 22nd.

iXs5SaimPLbPD.jpg

Edgeward

From KCON's facebook

link

Unfortunately, the safety issues remained, and once a young girl had to be taken to paramedics with an injured leg, venue security had no choice but to call the police. Unless we came up with an alternative, there was a real risk that the autograph tent and perhaps KCON in its entirety would have been shut down. The solution was to change the plan and instead of lining up for vouchers, we announced that they would be handed out randomly in the crowd.

Bet you it happened during the BAP signing. They seemed like crazy folks. The 4Minute one was much better and very civilized.

gkoK3.gif
iHCPj.gif

vDftK.gif
sZhJ1.gif

Alta1r

There should be a Taeyeon |OT|

True story.

im-okay-with-this.png

This isn't even the question, serious or not serious.

The dungeon WASN'T about rape.

Does that imply rape?

No.

If OC wants me out of the thread, I will gladly go; not because I want, but for respecting his wishes.

EDIT: I don't wanna be arrogant, but I seriously can't see why all the fuss. I have never offended any member, never said anything sexually offensive about any idol (I just replicate "reactions" that all of us do), and etc. Chocomaro, as a woman, mind to say a few words? Did I ever made a disgusting comment? Really offensive, low, dark, fucked up comment about women?

Dude, no one is going to go through a hundred pages to find your shady posts. Even if there is a bit of scapegoating going on (which I don't think there is), there's a reason that you're the one associated with all this. Just next time you want to post about your excitement about Korea, Koreans, dungeons or sex, take it to IRC instead.

Edit: also, no one wants you to leave, just to tone down the comments

Here's my new sketch.

C8flQ.jpg

Thanks to Ashhong and AgentChris for the picture.

That's pretty good jokkir. Nice job!

vanty

I have no problem with Jihae leaving Girls Day. The only member I had no interest in, she didn't really seem to add much of anything to the group. Though obviously I hope she was totally fine with leaving, and there were no CCM-style issues going on.

Maybe Hwayoung can replace her unless they're sticking with the cutesy concepts.

Edit: also, no one wants you to leave, just to tone down the comments
I wouldn't be so sure about that...

Official statement from Yuri's agency WS Entertainment about the incident:
“Hello, this is COOL Yuri’s agency WS Entertainment.

As the representative figure of the agency, I can’t hold back the shock and the upset emotions I have felt, and thus have decided to express our position on the matter through email.

This morning, one internet media outlet wrote that COOL member Yuri had passed away due to an unfortunate event.

The media outlet reported that Yuri had been at a bar with an acquaintance when she got into a fight with another individual and had gotten seriously injured, and passed away even though she was rushed to a hospital in Seoul Hannam-dong.

After seeing the article, I frantically gave Yuri a call right away. Luckily, she picked up and it was revealed that she had been at her residence during the time of the incident and that she that she had not been present at the scene. She was totally unaware about what was being reported.

I’m pained and upset about how an article about death can be put out without even one phone call to confirm with the agency. If they had given us just one call, it is something that could have been clarified.

Currently, Yuri is going through a rough time with the events that happened suddenly. In addition, her family as well as other people around her are still worried about her, so we are feeling anxious as well.

This is not just a simple happening, but rather a clear defamation of character and a scary situation on par with murder. As it is a matter dealing with life, we will be taking legal action against the reporter who first broke the news without confirming.

We hope that the media outlet in question will reveal their official position about how they could kill a person with just one line in an article without even confirming, and issue a correction article.

Thank you.”
Damn, I'm glad that Yuri is okay but it is weird that the actual victim was the former wife of another COOL member.

Jihae :( She was the first member I liked upon discovering Girl's Day through Twinkle Twinkle and is a badass. Best of luck to her studies and whatever else she chooses to pursue.
Legendary Jihae moment.

Missed this, great song and love the MV which features Seo In Guk. The plot and his acting is like an alternate version of Answer Me 1997 haha, except with a twist!

iOG0To89BRnYK.jpg

Block B released their "NILLILI MAMBO" MV
Awesome song, good to see them rebound from their controversy. Really fun and interesting MV (for me anyway), I'd like to see other groups make MVs like this.

tumblr_mc0v1nl9ex1qb5yg1o1_500.gif

tumblr_mc0t9zbt6F1raayodo1_500.gif

tumblr_mc0stsfDn91qft429o1_250.gif
tumblr_mc0stsfDn91qft429o6_250.gif

Huh, had never heard of it before. So is that an SNSD song on the soundtrack? Or just some members? I hear Tiffany and Jessica?

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/girls-generation-tvxq-fx-and-exo-m-participate-in-cobu-3d-ost

Fans recently recorded audio previews of SM Entertainment artists’ and their songs for the soundtrack of BoA‘s Hollywood movie, ‘COBU 3D‘.

Along with the audio previews, the name of the various tracks were also revealed to the public. Girls’ Generation recorded a track called “Cheap Creeper“, TVXQ recorded “Running on Empty“, and f(x)‘s Krystal, Girls’ Generation’s Jessica and EXO-M‘s Kris recorded the track, “Say Yes“.

Chesskid1

Banned
a show called T-ara Confessions is scheduled to air on mnet on the 20th, featuring the lovely ladies of t-ara.

w6uxm.jpg

awwwwww shittttttttttttttttt. obviously its gonna portray them positively no matter what really went down, but it should be a scary/fun watch. eep.'

tivo'd

shitty preview but all we got for now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skaO7YgOius

magenta

Control the message and the way it is delivered to get your desire result.

I guess KKS is not in control of PR anymore. No more gaffe's.

Tenck

a show called T-ara Confessions is scheduled to air on mnet on the 20th, featuring the lovely ladies of t-ara.

w6uxm.jpg

awwwwww shittttttttttttttttt. obviously its gonna portray them positively no matter what really went down, but it should be a scary/fun watch. eep.

Now I gotta watch this :O

Alta1r

I wouldn't be so sure about that...

Well, that sucks.

Hey dok, just ignore these jerks and keep being you. I got your back, doggy.

SWIZZLE

Lol, filler, you get banned a few times a year or so. Stop encouraging sh*t that at best makes us look like everything OT thinks we are and at worst can get the thread locked.

I should really get to watching that lol

You haven't seen it yet??

tumblr_mbwq57RAdH1ru7khoo2_500.gif

tumblr_mc0gizNVWT1ru7khoo2_500.gif

lol

tumblr_mbzfx5vd641qk888co1_500.png

neoism

Well, that sucks.

Lol, filler, you get banned a few times a year or so. Stop encouraging sh*t that at best makes us look like everything OT thinks we are and at worst can get the thread locked.

You haven't seen it yet??

tumblr_mbwq57RAdH1ru7khoo2_500.gif

tumblr_mc0gizNVWT1ru7khoo2_500.gif

lol

tumblr_mbzfx5vd641qk888co1_500.png
lol had it tabbed for 5 days lol... just been playing to many video games.....I watched about 20 mintues I wish the show would go back to just Sunhwa and K.... don't like the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom