• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

If it helps, a lot of Korean radio stations seem to use M50s

40a7fc11_tiffany-m50s.jpeg

I recommend an amp with it if you love bass like I do

AT make some great headphones, but where are you getting them for $100?

Their RRP is around 200?

If it helps, a lot of Korean radio stations seem to use M50s

40a7fc11_tiffany-m50s.jpeg

I recommend an amp with it if you love bass like I do

Yup, the M50's are great for monitoring. We have a couple of them in the recording studio in my uni and I pretty much monitor with these any chance I get.

I particularly like a more neutral sound as an audio engineer so no need for bass for me lol. Although I might pick up one of those Fiio portable amps just so I can power them better when I'm using them with my phone.

Giri: Amazon bro... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004ZG9TMA/?tag=neogaf0e-20

$113 US dollars right now lol.

giri

Yup, the M50's are great for monitoring. We have a couple of them in the recording studio in my uni and I pretty much monitor with these any chance I get.

I particularly like a more neutral sound as an audio engineer so no need for bass for me lol. Although I might pick up one of those Fiio portable amps just so I can power them better when I'm using them with my phone.

Giri: Amazon bro... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004ZG9TMA/?tag=neogaf0e-20

$113 US dollars right now lol.

Hmmm, thats dirt cheap. Might buy a pair for the office so i don't have to keep transferring my HD650's to the office ><

I actually need to buy 3 pairs of headphones.
Pair for running/exercise.
IEM's for my phone (using the default samsung ones that came with the S3, surprisingly ok) probably going to pick up a pair of Shure.
And i'd like to get a decent pair for the office. But they have to be comfy, cause i'll wear them for hours. The least important of the 3 though.

giri

So Secret is done promoting Poison. Is that unusually quick for a song, or is that the norm?

It's been out for a while. at least 4 weeks.

T-ara's promotion was relatively long.

And OC have also finished already.

You've also got an absolutely packed october/november schedule with come backs.

Biscuits

In the presser it said their next come back won't be far away, and it will be more mature.

I"m not exactly sure what moves they have left that could make it more mature?
Turn-of-the-century grandma concept.
sounds disturbingly like The Boys....

It's from an episode of Win Win when Taeyeon was still MC'ing. I don't remember exactly which episode but SSFsubs probably has it done - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIlphN9Qu4A
I hope she goes back to doing something regular again. I missed out on watching Chin Chin and Win Win live :(

Maybe Hwayoung can replace her unless they're sticking with the cutesy concepts.

Hwayoung can do cutesy though.

134405166160.gif
134515890940.gif
tumblr_loqpbnnobx1qe65h9o1_500.gif

Man, Yura really is gorgeous, but that laugh... Aren't they teaching these girls how to laugh at the various talent factories?

4Minute's Jiyoon in a american recording studio:

http://www.echobarstudios.com/Echo_Bar_Studios/Echo_Bar_Studios/Entries/2012/9/30_Entry_1.html

I'm looking forward to her solo/sub unit material over Hyuna's.

ziPf6.gif

better than hyuna
+2

T-ara after an interview with HKJ2.

tumblr_mbzyxluwo71qlvs5wo1_1280.jpg

Could Boram be any less attractive than she is right now?

I like to thank this thread for turning me on to Orange Caramel.

Let's celebrate with some One Love.

Why don't you bitches start First Love yet?

It's on my list, but keeps getting bumped back.

In the presser it said their next come back won't be far away, and it will be more mature.

84q9J.gif

Conceptor

so Lee Min-ho and Kim Hee-sun have been killing it in Faith. About 4 episodes into The Innocent Man/Nice Guy as well and I'm really enjoying it so far. Episode 3's ending was absolutely insane @_@.

Pendulum

Block B released their "NILLILI MAMBO" MV
Awesome song, good to see them rebound from their controversy. Really fun and interesting MV (for me anyway), I'd like to see other groups make MVs like this.

I'm new to Block B, but I quite enjoyed this. Zico was ranked first recently, amongst "Netizens", for being the best idol rapper but I didn't see anything too special on display in this MV. Still, I'll check out their other stuff now.

On the topic of rapping - Epik High release tomorrow! Hyped.

Edit: Jiyoung is down with it. (And needs to grow her hair out like in her Twitter picture). And Hara's double down with it.

ramyeon

I'm new to Block B, but I quite enjoyed this. Zico was ranked first recently, amongst "Netizens", for being the best idol rapper but I didn't see anything too special on display in this MV. Still, I'll check out their other stuff now.

On the topic of rapping - Epik High release tomorrow! Hyped.
Zico's pre-Block B mixtapes are quite impressive.

Pendulum

Watching Heroes 33, I have a new favourite male Kpop group. Yayaya was good. I want to see that army troupe perform dances from other groups. :D

Edit: Ohshit, and then the Orange Caramel impersonators came on. XD

Fafnir

lol, there's a Taengoo reaction gif for everything.

Every week she provides more ammo.
qPGQ2.gif

Japan Fansite Q&A
Jessica

Q: What do you want the most right now?
A: Time off! I want to go on a vacation to New York or Paris and go shopping!!

Q: What do you do that makes you the happiest?
A: When I go eat delicious food with friends that I love~ ^^

Q: You are always trendy, but do you have a fashion item that you want to include this fall~(*^^*)?
A: A wine red warm knit with a caramel color coat kind of style... Everyone, please take the challenge in coordinating a lovely outfit with a fall fashion item too!!

Seohyun

Q: If one of your wishes could be granted, what would you wish for?
A: I would wish for more people around the world to become happy through SNSD's music. Since I think music has no boundaries, I'd like to send out a wonderful song for everyone to come and enjoy together.

Q: What season does the youngest member like? Why?
A: "Spring", since it is a season when everything starts anew. I feel like there is hope when new green shoots and buds bloom.

Q: What is your favorite Japanese word?
A: I like "kira kira"* because it's cute. Also, when I was told that the word "banjjak banjjak" in the lyrics of Korean version of "Gee" has the same meaning as "kira kira" by the Japanese staff, everyone and I said that the words' nuances were cute.

T/L: "kira kira" is the sound effect for something that sparkles

Taeyeon

Q: What is the event that has made you laugh the most recently?
A: Recently at SMTOWN Indonesia we held a birthday party for Hyoyeon ^^ When I watched Hyoyeon dance at that time, I rolled around laughing (laughs)

Q: When your free time has ended, what do you want to do most (&#9679;&#65507;&#8704;&#65507;&#9679;)!? (laughs)
A: I want to go and meet someone I want to see ^^

Q: What is a phrase that makes you happy when the members say it?
A: Taengoo-ah~ (Taeyeon's nickname)

After SM saw Sica's interview they booked her for more photo ops. That'll learn her for trying to take a break from Cultural Technology™

YneEt.jpg
eWd4I.jpg

CbHl7.jpg
Efk2M.jpg

8CQN0.jpg
ndxVR.jpg

luso

Please let this be our luso.
image.php

I don't use a three day beard (or any by the way). But you have now a mental picture.
Well, and now you know how is our English accent (his is worst than most).

Also there is this one, too bad there is no subtitles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgnJWT7i5Ig - "Stealing with style" - about the government...
It was only 2 weeks ago that one major channel evening news reported this song craze... This is lag...

Jessica three events in one day. SM, she's not from T-ara!

Pendulum

I know this is old for those that have watched it, but I just have to say - I got my first exposure to Sunhwa via WGM, but I am happy to see that she was also great on IY. :D

tICp7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom