• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is odd, After School's Uee gets her own official facebook page:

rbc5D.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/officialuie

neoism

I know this is old for those that have watched it, but I just have to say - I got my first exposure to Sunhwa via WGM, but I am happy to see that she was also great on IY. :D

tICp7.jpg

Yeh I personally love her in variety shows and her acting..... I really like secret though....

tumblr_mbe5e04zw81rdxmz7o2_500.gif

I gotta say Jessica is really nice... looking... more than I thought beore..

luso

I know this is old for those that have watched it, but I just have to say - I got my first exposure to Sunhwa via WGM, but I am happy to see that she was also great on IY. :D

tICp7.jpg

I knew about Secret watching IY (the basement group).
I remember the episode where lines were set for selling and/or autographs. Sunhwa's line was empty. But some people went to her line later
against their will

Yuri and Hyo post
tumblr_ltnjixthEG1qzze3r.jpg

And there is always a Taengoo reaction for everything.
tumblr_mbe5e04zw81rdxmz7o2_500.gif

Ashhong

im surprised, the guys from theverge.com made a good top 11 kpop list

http://i.imgur.com/B5A0K.png

there is also a huge article on kpop: http://www.theverge.com/2012/10/18/3...-music-factory

mock if old.

eh....I do not approve of this list

cant wait for the new epik high.

TONIGHT!!!!!!! Does anybody know if its released digitally at midnight? I believe there are 2 tracks that are only on the physical disk though, have to wait a few days for that one :(

i lol'd.

^5--> Ashlong.

Why can nobody read my username right..

^5 anyway :)

giri

I knew about Secret watching IY (the basement group).
I remember the episode where lines were set for selling and/or autographs. Sunhwa's line was empty. But some people went to her line later
against their will

Secret didn't get really popular until madonna or what ever, did they?

She really wasn't popular at the start, and their visit to the market to sell stuff was really early on.

Even hyomin had almost no one in her line.

Ashhong

Secret didn't get really popular until madonna or what ever, did they?

She really wasn't popular at the start, and their visit to the market to sell stuff was really early on.

Even hyomin had almost no one in her line.

I think Shy Boy is what really made them popular. Before that they were popular but still low tier imo.

ash, everything comes out at 8pm PST/12pm KST these days

Their "It's Cold" single came out at like 2am PST.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
lol wow thats some bullshit. i guess it does come out at 2am. lame. thats not even today :(

edit: monthly kpop OT thread is up. have fun

man, so many kpop threads in the off topic. all the hate. people should cool down a lil.

Too many elitists in OT. It's best to just ignore them.

I'm glad there's community subsections on GAF now for stuff like K-Pop and other niche topics. The old K-Pop threads on OT were a daily dose of insanity.

Tenck

well, i guess, opinions :D

man, so many kpop threads in the off topic. all the hate. people should cool down a lil.

It's hilarious to hear some of them complain. Like that thread about other K Pop genres, and you get this guy posting right away without reading the title

We have a kpop thread. Keep this shit in there.

Then you have this guy who's problem is that it's shit and young men like it

This shit is garbage. Why is it popular with older men? I always see 20-something guys sporting kpop avatars and such on various forums, while deriding Bieber and the like; it's all the same thing to my ears.

Lol some people are just musically stupid, leave those poor sods alone.

It's fun to see people argue that pop music is predictable and is thus drivel... lemme point out that pop music came from jazz theory. So we might as well call Miles Davis, Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, and the entire jazz community as dumb shits for essentially creating with pop music??

I hate elitists. Nothing makes me annoyed more than people who think they know music when they in fact don't. Funny thing is, most people who actually study music end up actually liking pop music...

Lol some people are just musically stupid, leave those poor sods alone.

It's fun to see people argue that pop music is predictable and is thus drivel... lemme point out that pop music came from jazz theory. So we might as well call Miles Davis, Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, and the entire jazz community as dumb shits for essentially creating with pop music??

I hate elitists. Nothing makes me annoyed more than people who think they know music when they in fact don't. Funny thing is, most people who actually study music end up actually liking pop music...

I know that feel. I seriously want to ether some of these people but I don't want to get banned.

Deadly

How'd gangnam style become so popular anyways? I mean the MV came out we were all like oh cool that's funny. But I didn't expect it to go mainstream. I mean people that would actually hear it are kpop fans, then you've got esports (SC2 first) fans and it just spread like crazy after?

Deadly

isuzu

Am I the only SHINee stan here?

Just got done buying all of their korean cds and I raged a little after I got a Minho card with my Sherlock :(

iUicw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom