• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatsuki

i5Vg2DuDaNzvi.gif
iqo6mtBjE8NIi.gif

tumblr_m19x01YGqO1r2q8cfo1_400.gif

Daammmmnnnn. This definitely is a Bubble Pop part 2.

Anybody willing to join in a group buy for underpants? I might be able to convince my local JCPenney and get us a good price if enough people pitch in.

Alta1r

Chesskid1

Banned
YES

just finished 1997 a few days ago, gonna rewatch it now with face. finished it in like 5 days, which is weird since i find most kdramas boring.

greatest kdrama ever! will def rewatch a 3rd time w/ OC and buy it on dvd/blu.

the kpop stuff they put it in and the antics/jokes kept me really entertained. cant believe i cried too.

Alta1r

Lol, the "ice cream" tag on tumblr has been taken over by Hyuna now. You gotta go pages to actually see any ice cream. And there's also some random hentai tossed in there.

Got a picture of her?

Hmm...

This one:
tumblr_mc3pbkGjPa1r16otgo1_500.gif

Lol, naah I'm sure Tim or Dice or someone else has good stills of Suzy.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
YES

just finished 1997 a few days ago, gonna rewatch it now with face. finished it in like 5 days, which is weird since i find most kdramas boring.

the kpop stuff they put it in and the antics/jokes kept me really entertained. cant believe i cried too.
We'll start next week. I'm finishing Gentleman's Dignity before Sunday night.

YES

If y'all are doing a K-Pop GAF watches Answer Me 1997 thing, I'll join y'all. I need to rewatch it anyway, I still remember the feels I got when I was keeping up with it every week.

In fact I'm listening to Inguk and Eunji's remake of All For You right now lolol.

EDIT: Screw Hyuna. Sparta-kook is also releasing his new album on the 23rd!

Teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnKd2-7k1mg

Ashhong

Man, the song sounds terrible though. I wonder if the lyrics are going to be so Ice Cream is actually I scream, a la If You Seek Amy and Crayon

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
long hair is a perfect fit for her. i wonder who thought it was a good idea for her to have short hair for a while. that shit was ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom