• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranvier

I guess I'll pay it back now.

happy_birthday__altair_by_n4c9s-d4m2xev.jpg

. said:

tumblr_mah00bED7i1rgf8ito1_500.jpg
tumblr_mapbsbFZqE1rpuj5zo1_500.jpg

Yejin-brave-girls-kpop-girl-power-23975202-480-480.jpg
Yejin_Brave-Girls5.jpg

yejin_smiles_onstage_in_a_black_and_leopard_print_outfit-2953.jpg
o6CJ7.jpg

Brave-Girls-Yejin.jpg
tumblr_lz2jf1bXSp1qd704zo1_500.jpg

1f60e94a83fb89aa0c003772c0ea8981_F2tfkjhT4Vkg4.jpg
tumblr_m7rfk8NqS21qglgvro1_500.png

Sexy_Yoona_09012010195719.jpg
tEcxs.jpg

i wonder whose measurement she's referring to there
68280878jw1dxysjpxks7g.gif

PlHmW.jpg
tumblr_mbwutk4GHK1rdzxg2o1_500.gif
tumblr_mbzi1h2Uxv1rcm843o1_500.gif

tumblr_mak26dFteo1rdzxg2o2_250.gif
tumblr_llzpefd6Ks1qak9aq.gif

ibkndg0lbmftdxp1um7.gif
ideofbgcwkgd61dua2.gif
ifkl133fhfuxftjucs.gif
[/IMG]

midyoong-edit.gif
tumblr_m83s37RviC1r68hbo.gif

tumblr_m4vyjsNG2R1qdgstco1_500.jpg

053938.jpg

tumblr_m4sgkg3o0l1ruozafo1_500.gif

Happy Bithday man.

Ashhong

Wait so the new EPik High Album isn't very good? That's disappointing. Maybe they haven't gotten back their muse yet after being in the army for 2 years.

Yup, very disappointing. I've only listened to the 1 minute snippets, but I didn't like any of the beats or style of the songs. I'll give it all a thorough listen and hope that I enjoy 1 or 2 at least. I don't think they haven't gotten back their muse considering Tablo's solo stuff was great and like classic Epik High.

Happy Birthday Altair!

2San

Happy Birthday Alt. I see you are covered in the Yoona pic department.
Yup, very disappointing. I've only listened to the 1 minute snippets, but I didn't like any of the beats or style of the songs. I'll give it all a thorough listen and hope that I enjoy 1 or 2 at least. I don't think they haven't gotten back their muse considering Tablo's solo stuff was great and like classic Epik High.

Happy Birthday Altair!
Yeah Tablo's solo album was great, but pretty different from his Epik High days. Is the newer album more comparable to tablo's solo efforts or the old stuff?

Happy Birthday Alt! May every day let you be closer to your loveable giraffe.

Now here's something random... this chick is supposedly the admin of @RunningManCast, basically the first and one of the biggest worldwide RM fan clubs that exist. Her name is Ophelia apparently.

She's hella cute.

Ashhong

Happy Birthday Alt. I see you are covered in the Yoona pic department.
Yeah Tablo's solo album was great, but pretty different from his Epik High days. Is the newer album more comparable to tablo's solo efforts or the old stuff?

Wait what? I thought Tablo's solo stuff was very similar to Epik High days. This new album is more comparable to Big Bang's Alive than either of your two choices.

Deadly

I think the only decent song in the album is the one with the kpop star girl. I didn't listen to all of them yet though just skimmed through it.

Alta1r

I'll keep it simple for ya Alt:

tumblr_m2f36vIK641qkolxgo2_500.gif

just pretend theyre saying Happy Birthday or something :p

Happy Birthday Alt.

Is it still your bday alt? Probably, happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Alt! May every day let you be closer to your loveable giraffe.

Happy birthday Alt

You're a generous, tasteful motherfucker. Long may you prosper.

pSLDa.gif

ObamaBowingJapanese.gif

Thanks!

tumblr_lts3dcdtNm1qbexlt.gif

2San

Wait what? I thought Tablo's solo stuff was very similar to Epik High days. This new album is more comparable to Big Bang's Alive than either of your two choices.
I thought it was pretty distinct, but I'm guessing this means it's a way bigger departure.

Selane

The new format's fine, though there are still songs and people missing. Not that I blame him, it's probably a pain in the ass to keep that thing updated.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
it's not really a pain but it's annoying adding to it since there's a 250 image limit and 24,000 character limit. I end up having to delete a video to add one. It sucks. I don't feel like moving stuff to the next post :/ The next thread is a muuuuch better format and it's very clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom