• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

tumblr_mc462t5kjw1rdz5ckp1.gif

:lol at the "OMG BOM, BOM'S VOICE IS SO AMAAAAZING"

gtfo.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
you should read akp comments. everyone is like "oMG YG DOES IT AGAIN!!" and "THE CORE OF EPIK HIGH IS STILL THERE!!"

Ashhong

I already tried yelling at the delusional YG fans in the youtube videos screaming BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM BO MBOM BOMBO MBMO BOMB BOM BOM BOM B

yay

"BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB
Bom is terrible here and so is this song. So let down."

vanty

tumblr_mc462t5kjw1rdz5ckp1.gif

:lol at the "OMG BOM, BOM'S VOICE IS SO AMAAAAZING"

gtfo.
I'm a 2NE1 fan and even I'm sick of her voice in fucking 2NE1 songs.

And yeah it's not like Teddy was writing the songs or anything, you can't blame YG for anything except Bom's inclusion (which was probably still their choice and not forced by the agency) and the extra budget for MVs.

ramyeon

Maybe maybe not, but we'll never know. The inclusion of YG artists makes me say yes. That and their new more playful image screams YG, and nothing of Epik High imo.
Epik High has had playful images before. Since Swan Songs. YG released Tablo's solo stuff and gave him creative freedom with that, there's no reason to blame them for this. There's a non YG feature too.

Ashhong

Epik High has had playful images before. Since Swan Songs. YG released Tablo's solo stuff and gave him creative freedom with that, there's no reason to blame them for this. There's a non YG feature too.

This is worse than playful. It's mainstream, poppy, try hard BS. The cynic in me says that YG let Tablo have his way with his solo stuff so that he would bring Epik High over to sign. I have to believe YG is at fault here, or else I may never look forward to Epik High songs again.

oh and higher budget MV? From the looks of it these look like some of the cheapest videos ever with little to no creativity. Sorry for being so down, but my hopes were sky high for this, especially after Fever's End. There is almost none of the qualities that I look for in an Epik High song here. I'm so sad.

Ashhong

Like I said, that could be true. But you can't deny the possibility of YG having a heavy hand in this. They could have at least done a collab with GD and/or TOP.

ramyeon

Somehow I think they just wanted to do something light hearted and fun after all the stuff they've been through recently.

But yeah, it's not very good.

faridmon

Just watched The Gangdman Style viedo for the first time. Very fun, but I can see this getting annoying very fast.

Also, the girls are hot.

faridmon

Yeah. Song is still catchy to me.

http://i.imgur.com/Qwptg.gif[MG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AX3uU.gif[IMG]

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/tumblr_mbdfcig1ty1qko7ykzg.gif[img][/QUOTE]

I like the video better than the actual song since the dance is what makes the song to have the impact. But again, I really don't like populer elctronic stuff.

This is worse than playful. It's mainstream, poppy, try hard BS. The cynic in me says that YG let Tablo have his way with his solo stuff so that he would bring Epik High over to sign. I have to believe YG is at fault here, or else I may never look forward to Epik High songs again.

oh and higher budget MV? From the looks of it these look like some of the cheapest videos ever with little to no creativity. Sorry for being so down, but my hopes were sky high for this, especially after Fever's End. There is almost none of the qualities that I look for in an Epik High song here. I'm so sad.

It's cold was perfectly fine. I'm pretty sure they just wanted happy songs for a change.

T.O.P

Banned

did you listen to the album yet? i'm not buying shit 'till i know if it's good

"this is what epik high wanted to do. they produce their own music. if you were a true fan of epik high you would accept their change. not everyone wants to produce the same stuff over over again."

so i HAVE TO like it because they produced it? i got no words

Alta1r

Second song sounds like a Green Day song. That first one is just bad.

OK, I am getting addicted to GANGNAM STYLE. Both to the dance and the music.

... Tell me that is normal.

Lol. It has begun...

On a related note, the song and horse dance is coming to Dance Central.

tumblr_mc2od3dfz41rrtw3ro2_500.jpg

Remyzero

Thats awesome...we'll probably see people dancing at the Microsoft stores soon.

I've been gone for awhile but Taeyeon is still number one.
z8PCQ.jpg

Fafnir

Yuri prepping Japan for next month Soshi JP album.

AbkB8.png

Yuri said:
Hello Sone Japan fansite. This is Yuri!

It's gradually getting colder, everyone I hope you didn't catch a cold?

Also did you guys watch Oh! MV already? (*^^*)
This time we have various versions of outfits but the one during Hey! Hey! Hey! was pink.~^^

Because I have the opportunity to meet everyone next month, I'm really happy now.~☆

Seobaby Ceci interview
8gD7B.jpg

CeCi: I heard you’ll be making a comeback in Korea soon.

Seohyun: After going to Indonesia next week for ‘SMTOWN Live World Tour III’ in Jakarta, we are planning on going between Japanese ‘Oh!’ promotions and preparing for a Korean album. This album is really different from our usual ones. It’s like challenging a person’s limits. I’m looking forward to what the fans will think, and because it’s still a secret amongst us (Translator’s note: Seohyun is referring to the members of Girls’ Generation.), I just feel nervous.

http://soshified.com/2012/10/seohyun-and-tvxq-featured-in-november-issue-of-ceci-magazine

It'll still be Cultural Technology™ in a box, but I'm ok with that.

Kuno

I don't mind the Epik High songs idk. Kinda reminds me of Big Bang now >__>

yeah, that's basically what's wrong with it

I totally agree... most of the songs sound like Big Bang's rejects. I wonder what YG was thinking... Big Bang is like a step apart from other boy bands (to me), but now they release this Epik High album that basically copies the sound that made Big Bang unique.

"Up" is friggin' terrible, and I really like Park Bom.

The best song on the album is "It's Cold" with Lee Ha Yi.

Ranvier

Wait so the new EPik High Album isn't very good? That's disappointing. Maybe they haven't gotten back their muse yet after being in the army for 2 years.

Ranvier

I would imagine, but with the millions of dollars he gets in royalties and appearances, I'd say he's still pretty happy in the end :lol

Yeah, i guess. Depends on how much of an "artist" he considers himself.

And Thanks for the Happy birthday Yuri/hyo bomb alty. I owe you one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom