• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
hmm, not sure what to think of this hyuna song.. underwhelming compared to her past songs. gonna need to see the MV.

Chesskid1

Banned
its no bubble pop but its impossible to live up to that song. ice cream is really fun and i'm digging it, probably not enough to listen to it w/o visuals tho. her voice seems decent to me in the ballad song as well.

pretty good mini overall imo.

filler

Banned
Areum is a dick.

On the episode of Mnet’s T-ara’s Confession that aired on the afternoon of October 19, T-ara confessed about the hard times they had due to the strict diet.

In the broadcast, Soyeon confessed, “During our rookie years when we were actively performing ‘Bo Beep Bo Beep,’ we skipped a lot of meals because we didn’t have anything to eat. There was some food that other singers left behind in the green room, so Qri, Ji Yeon and I put them in our pockets in secret.”

She added, “That was the time when the agency kept telling us to diet. So Qri, Ji Yeon and I went into a bathroom and ate together. So many thoughts crossed my mind, ‘Why do I have to go through such things?’ I regretted a lot but kept comforting myself and overcame the hardships to achieve my goal.”

The youngest member Areum laughed and said, “It’s somehow funny.” Ji Yeon smiled sadly and replied, “I bet you don’t know much about it.” Soyeon said, “Listening to it could be funny, but we cried every day.”

Areum stated, “I see that what I am going through is nothing compared to what you have gone through. I am somehow worried at the thought of upcoming obstacles, but I will try my hardest to show the new and improved self.”

Alta1r

Hey Alt, is this your alarm ringtone? Happy Morning

Loll, I refuse to answer this question.

Late, but HB, Alta1r!

iT7qXMBMEcnl5.gif

didn't see these yesterday happy late bday your a cool poster Alta1r

Woot! Thanks!

tumblr_mbbt7coEdw1ru7khoo1_500.gif

Happy belated birthday Alt, you are my favorite K-Pop poster haha

Awwwww yeeeaahhhh! Thanks brotha! It's the hands isn't it? =D

tumblr_mc139a2m211qcaqtr.jpg

keep up the good work OC :)

+1

On an unrelated note, the new Hyuna isn't bad. None of the tracks really stood out though, either. I think the first and last songs will grow on me.

Biscuits

it's not really a pain but it's annoying adding to it since there's a 250 image limit and 24,000 character limit. I end up having to delete a video to add one. It sucks. I don't feel like moving stuff to the next post :/ The next thread is a muuuuch better format and it's very clean.
Can't wait to see it!

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
ibgxyOSqOEBGlA.gif

quoting doesnt make these smaller but said:

yo max

vanty

It seems Woori has had her hair dyed black, a gigantic improvement over that orange crap. Lizzy as well, I guess Lipstick promotions have ended?

giri

It seems Woori has had her hair dyed black, a gigantic improvement over that orange crap. Lizzy as well, I guess Lipstick promotions have ended?
this statement is complete lies with out pics of both as proof.

STOP BEING A LIAR VANTY.

20121020_bikyakyujidai_girlsgeneration.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/bikyakujidai-japanese-version-of-girls-generation-receive-attention

Bikyaku Jidai, a 7-member Japanese girl group that is supposed to be the ‘Japanese Girls’ Generation‘ are receiving attention.

The ladies of Bikyaku Jidai are set to debut on October 24th, they have an average height of 171cm (5’7″), and keep a strict diet of 1500 kcal per day, which is known as the ‘Girls’ Generation diet’. It is also reported that the members will be kicked out of the group at any point if they cannot maintain their model like bodies.

‘Bikyaku’ was a word used to often describe Girls’ Generation (whose Japanese name is Shoujo Jidai) and their long legs, so fans immediately noticed the similarities. Not only so, but their choreography includes very similar moves to the trademark moves of “Genie“.

In an interview, they said, “We want to do a live in harmony with Korea’s Girls’ Generation. We don’t want to fight them, and we’ll go through struggles together. We’ll co-exist.”

tumblr_lx9ydd9hgy1r1t7fzo1_500.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Need some help. If anyone has a complete list of mvs for these groups: big bang, shinee, tvxq. Could you PM me? Need pretty much every mv from each of those groups, since I don't know much about them.

vanty

Second from the right is some kind of nightmare creature, freaking me out. Looks like a bald white woman they've photoshopped some other woman's hair on to.

She was the one who caught my attention the first time I saw the picture also. Im like "dafuq, she doesnt even look Japanese..."

Or as Alt would say:

OMG-review-8.gif

Edgeward

Yes, I figured that out as soon as I posted the last message. lol I definitely saw something like that months before, but only for a select few and not site wide like it is now. Anyway the new player is definitely a nice upgrade.

Biscuits

Yes, I figured that out as soon as I posted the last message. lol I definitely saw something like that months before, but only for a select few and not site wide like it is now. Anyway the new player is definitely a nice upgrade.
Also their apps don't seem to require a premium membership now! wooooo

Edgeward

:( I saw that the iphone app was free, and I tried the android app and the latest RM worked. Oh well...

Ah, I see the iphone app now too and that works. Be good to watch while on break at work then. Commercial free for October. Gonna squeeze as much out of then.

(._.)

Banned
:( I saw that the iphone app was free, and I tried the android app and the latest RM worked. Oh well...

http://i.imgur.com/6cJax.gif[/IMG*]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/moD8Z.gif[/IMG*]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/d61BG.gif[/IMG*][/QUOTE]

what show is this from?

Bigbang's Alive Galaxy Tour comes to Wembley Arena in London, England on December 15th 2012. Tickets go to sale on October 26th.

I'm not going to have the cash for front row seats, but im definitely going.

Wortany

Oh damn, that's too soon. I'm already going to concerts in November/January. No way that I can go to that one as well. I have no money left :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom